youtube.com/watch?v=5cCB7nrhaKE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ici0k4lZ_TI
youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I endorse this /ps2g/

>new arcane dimensions build is out
>/ps2g/'s "ex quake pros" didn't even notice

explain urselves

Pops have been low for vs for a long time (memerald). For example last night vs was struggling past 29% while tr enjoyed 34-36% overpop. Made it hard to do anything really besides defending. On a weapons standpoint, we r kinda out gunned. The vs have probably the worst sidearms in the game, excluding ns weapons. Carbines I can't really complain about, but the ar's on the tr are dead accurate(yes I have played tr). The tr's standard ar out plays almost all the vs can throw at it(but not the terminus). Not to mention the tr got the torq and tar weapons. Don't get me started on lmg's. First the tr got the chain gun which really fucks up almost everyone's day. I don't even know why when it starts up it only takes the first 5 shots to kill any thing (nerf plz). Next you got the mswr, and the only thing that can possibly come close to that in a 1v1 on vs is the SVA-88. Lastly, the rhino and the bull on the tr's lmg list are something that the vs can't compete with. (But we got the battlegoose but that's abbot difficult to get when you're getting fucked by the tr). The vs weapons like pulsar and the flare, in my opinion, are really underdone ( Don't you dare bring up no bullet drop cuz 9/10 times it doesn't help what-so-ever). Snipers are not of a concern to me cuz I don't use em much. Oh yeah let's mention the fucking maxes. Vs maxes are bullet sponges, they lack any real killing power unlike tr maxes. For example tr maxes have access to the mercy and whatever the hell makes that god awful sound of a mini-gun. I probably could safely assume that an AI tr max can fight a AI vs max in a 1v1 and win without loosing much of its health (maybe a bar and a quarter)... I could go on about weapons like the blackjack but I'll stay away from that topic.

Okay I was playing "Arc Survival Evolved" and it asked me if I wanted to install this "Anti Cheat" I declined to install it because I don't give consent to third parties I don't know showing me a "Privacy Policy" before installing itself, or "Terms OF Service" That is why I denied it? (But I was Made aware this was being installed?) With (Planetside 2 I wasn't made aware?)
Now today I installed Planetside2, and without my knowledge or Consent "BattleEye" was installed on my computer by (Sony) I was never asked Permission to install this software, I have also not been provided a (Uninstaller to remove this service from my computer but not limited to the following..)
The Files located in common files All Registry keys related to Battleye
Because of this I am contacting once again the developers of battle eye and informing them that sony did not show any agreement or ask permissions (Because I would have denied to have it installed) without having full details and knowledge of how it works and all data collected...
Don't get me wrong, I hate cheaters, But I also value my privacy and don't want my stuff being leaked like Sony allowed to happen because they went off on a PS4 jail braker );.

When they introduced BattleEye there was a window for ToS you had agree with in order to get BE installed. I declined it once for lols on my second installment and it did not install it so I don't know what you are talking to be honest.
Maybe this is different on a fresh install but that would be weird.
Also sony has nothing to do with that.

You're a tosspot.

If you have a single ounce of technological ability then battleye can be completely ignored, solely using the files installed by the game itself.

>want to play again
>decide to download it
>heard the updates were shit
>canceled at 90%

What a shame

>canceled download at 90%
hello old friend

Oh man, that's a classic. Thanks.

Tried to uninstall PlanetSide 2 its got two Uninstallers? gyazo.com/02509901253fa7f23485238f217c8638
To Uninstall I basically Had to go to program directory remove the game manually after using the uninstall through the launch pad delete even the launcher then remove it from the program list in which case it likely left a mess in my registry because it doesn't uninstall properly?
Battleye was also still left installed it didn't remove it from my system either.
Now I am going to reinstall Ps2, and show what it says... gyazo.com/fcc04539588b0aaabd8788c01a73886f
gyazo.com/b77bfe49d02996c8251ad0f7d6af5af7
Decline Direct X Setup I don't need that shit
Goes Here gyazo.com/70b750604f5f2f2e440818db15e4e194 Shows this agreement
gyazo.com/3bc49f3a1c21a7eb572ba2a61e890b13
But its really almost the entire same agreement listed on the PS2 Website, with no mention of Battleye?
It does talk about "Consent To Monitor" And stuff which I was aware of granted to "DayBreak" or back in the day "Sony" not third parties aka Battleye?
If I accept the agreement which is very likely what happened the other day it just installs the game, and Battleye Without letting me know I know and give consent to DayBreak, not third parties to monitor, or collect data...

Battleye only does anything if the executable is active.

*wink wink*

huehueuheuhe muh lumifiber bug!

Nice decal. Shame it doesn't have the same alpha channel as the inf version.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3P_74OnWOw

You may think this a pointless and meaningless request but I hope someone agrees with me;

Blast wall needs to receive structure shield.

Every single other construction cover item provides a "seal" when under the influence of the structure shield module but the blast wall does not, it even comes with its own handy "Please simply walk into my base" doorways.

If you use blast walls to actually build part of your wall you are now left with an entrance for infiltrators to simply waltz right on in.

Just give the blast shield wall structure shields dammit!

they are meant for the inside of bases not to be exterior walls. surround your hive with them.

All they do if you surround a HIVE with them is provide excellent protection to anyone attempting to overload it.

they prevent tanks from shelling it "in theory"

are you posting from a favela

no?

is the dream dead lads?

yes

i'm sorry

How do you unlock Yellow Arxium armor? When I unlocked mine it was blue...

menes

up pls buf

Last christmas primary and secondary colours were available in non-metallic form.

This year it seems they are only available in metallic form.

Is there any chance they may provide them as a secret sale? I missed out on flat yellow and don't like the metallic yellow, it looks like gold.

ay yo nigg ai can huk u up wit dem secret sales gemmi yo name so we can wurk sumin out

sweet thanks fampai

[email protected]

sent))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

epin :----D

y-you too

laugh it up chucklefuck, I just got solid yellow camo for 1smed.

What is your favourite gun?

whichever one domed a vanu last

That's a pretty good measure of a weapon yeah

Delete this image

We are ex quake, we don't play it anymore

Is that ANTrasser?

New player here what server and faction do I pick? They all seem cool

They're all horrible

>New player here
I'm sorry

So there I am trying to redpill Microshaft's latest chat bot, and it starts treating me like some sort of FNG shitter.

ask it who is truly the most underpowered

bump

NC SONGS

youtube.com/watch?v=wSVAtdkdtWc

NC PRIDE GALAXY WIDE

Emerald, Pick NC if you're not a filthy spacecommie or dragondildohomo

thanks fangchald tubsy

holy fuck the rebel is fun to use

welcome, have a picture of a real life galaxy

Nah senpai I got you
ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=therealantihero&count=1000

can't hover, not a gal

but what hapen if enemy mans are on th right side???

NC
youtube.com/watch?v=3mDWzu5yxLg

TR
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=5cCB7nrhaKE

Not if they add NC MAX solid fuel launch system

VS
youtube.com/watch?v=Ici0k4lZ_TI

d

e

d

e

d

Why am I constantly dying in this shitty game? I can't get any kills at all. Always just stupid assists or vehicle kills without a driver in them.

double your fps twice

you will then magically start killing people when beforehand you weren't

you have to play like a scummer
unless you're NC you can't just ram into things and expect everything to die
you have to sit back and poke and ADAD and headshot and flank and with vehicles it's all about who can get hits on the ass or as close to the ass as fast as possible while keeping your front end toward the enemy, well unless you're in a prowler in which case just don't miss
if you want to get actual kills on vehicle nerds and not just their farmmobiles you have to deal alpha damage and finish them super fast or be really good at hitting infantry when they bail
sometimes you'll get the TRyhard shitter who goes infil in their vehicles so they can cloak redeploy to another vehicle pad when they die you just have to camp any nearby pads which they might have or are likely to hack

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg

the REAL nc themesong

I can get some decent kills with the Lightning, but as infantry it's really hard to get kills.
I think I will just hord some certs until I can buy proximity mines and stuff like this. Then I will just camp as engineer behind my mana turret. If I just go 1on1 I somehow always, even as heavy

*always die

lower your sensitivity
improve your map awareness
learn to pre-aim

there, I've just quadrupled your kd

My sensitivity is already very low.
I think my problem is just that I play with controller, idk.

>I play with controller

>I play with controller

>its a tr keeps sending c4 flashes from the crown becasue they have amerish locked episode

>its a c4 is half price episode

Around 400 more LA kills or 600 more shotgun kills to finish LA directive. I can't stand shotguns bros, found Baron with slugs us kinda my play style but it doesnt get kills fast. Wondering should I go nighthawk and auto shotty 600 kills? What's ps2g shotty advice ??

autoshotty
2x scope
extendomags
slugs

You can literally snipe with it if you want

And so long as you can aim onto a target, you'll be able to kill at 20m just as effectively as at 5m. In fact, you've got like 4x higher DPS with an autoshotty than a betelnigger does, so short of bad aim / fucking up, you will win EVERY 1vs1 you get into, or at least can avoid if it's not in your preferred range.

It's only the fact that the autoshotgun kicks around a lot, has shit-tier bullet velocity, and isn't counted as a sanctioned weapon that keeps it from being the go-to mlg gun.

P.S. Better get those kills fast, reading werls "buffs" for the shotguns - slugs are probably going to be 100% useless afterwards, I bet he or whatever saltyvet's got his ear, got fucked by some pro memeslugger using exactly this setup and it was decided to be OP because betelniggers could lose to it.

>I play ego shooters
I usually don't play these shitty games, but Planetside is an exception

Then don't bitch that you can't kill anything

You want to kill people; stop using a fucking controller

Even if I wouldn't use a controller though, I still would die. It's impossible to not die in this game as infantry, as it's just pure chaos and full of suiciders the whole time.

Yes but you might actually be able to take a couple of shitters with you if you could aim.

>ego shooters

wat

I think the aiming is not really the problem here. For example, just now, I died a couple of times again in a biolab, because I was trying to put up my mana turret, which takes way too ling and the enemies could kill me in under a second.
Then when I finally deployed the turret, it was a few centimetres too far deployed, and they could kill me through the spawn shield.
The people on my server are just way too good. They all kill me in under a second the whole time. While it always takes ages for me to kill someone even when hitting them with the mana turret.

pls post webums of your gameplay

If you want to learn good mana turret placement look up how the gooks set up their mgs in the battle of hue city

Good mana turret placement is actually very simple. You just have to play it in front of a point where you think enemies can appear. It#s an ambush weapon.
But I always have such shitty luck, that right at the moment where I place it, the enemy comes around the corner.

If you consistently have 'bad luck' then I'd argue its not a matter of 'bad luck', but of poor positioning/placement.

Maybe you are right. I think my mistake at the biolab was that I placed the turret too near the enemy. That's why they instantly headshotted me when coming around the corner.

God uni makes me feel like a fuckup

You are a fuckup. Kill yourself.

"Whats that? I should be studying or working on one of the 5 programs I have due by Thursday?"

"nah fuck that imma fuck around shitposting and clicking mans"

>I think the aiming is not really the problem here.
>The people on my server are just way too good. They all kill me in under a second the whole time. While it always takes ages for me to kill someone even when hitting them with the mana turret.
Are you legitimately retarded?

>h2gitgudder
>aimbetter
>no fak u, ppl on dis serber r juts 2 gud 4 me
literally >>>cripple/ps2

Post webms of bad play so we can give advice.

the opposite of an id shooter

daily reminder snek is best girl

>It's impossible to not die in this game as infantry, as it's just pure chaos and full of suiciders the whole time.

It is possible, but you need to aim better.

>Redditworld

pls leave

top tips for getting gud:

>Install memetracker
>Pay attention to the numbres
>Make the numbres green not red

What you'll probably notice is that you need to work on your aim.

excuse me but if some writers want to pander to my fetish that is a good thing