Gonna redpill you on this piece of shit. Where to begin?

Gonna redpill you on this piece of shit. Where to begin?

How about the fact that Ferrari isn't even a car manufacturer. They are a country club. First you gotta earn the right to buy their top tier "supercars" by buying the shitty ones first. Then you gotta suck their dick for a while, advertise their shitty brand to your friends, drive safely and avoid crashes, etc. If you are a good little bitch, Ferrari will let you "rent" their supercars by dropping $3 million... and they get to take it home. Keep in mind, LaFerrari isn't even street legal.

Second, from a technical standpoint, LaF isn't even faster than its predecessor. FXX (street legal) had 809hp and weighed 2,546 lb. FXX-K (the track version) had 1,036 hp and weighed 2766lbs (dry). Wanna guess what LaF has? 950hp and weighs 3,495 lbs. IT'S GOT LESS POWER TO WEIGHT than its street legal predecessor.

Finally, it's not even the fastest thing on the market. "b-b-b-but user, there's always a slightly faster car." No. Regera completely SHITS over LaF. It makes it look like a Prius hybrid. The Regera has 1800hp and weighs 3,510lbs - that's almost DOUBLE the power of the LaF AND it's street legal.

In conclusion, fuck LaFerrari and fuck Ferrari.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2014/10/herjavec-ferrari-laferrari/
youtu.be/TPYPmsnm44Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong

who cares you fucking faggot, how are those sour grapes? get fucked you poor cunt

Do you write papers with such shit taste in grammar, and structure?

But yeah Farrari is wack.

How does it feel knowing you're never going to own any of those cars?

I mean, sure.

But nothing looks as good as the LaF

I enjoyed reading this. Thank you OP. It's not often someone posts some actual content.

These sorts of cars are so expensive, they don't even enter into my thoughts, so I don't give 2 shits about what Ferrari or their consumer base does.

t. poorfag

I fucking hate Ferraris to the core. They seriously don't let their customers have the freedom the other manufactures do. Fuck every Ferrari

>Keep in mind, LaFerrari isn't even street legal.
But it is.

>LaF isn't even faster than its predecessor
It's faster than the Enzo - which was it's predecessor.

>FXX (street legal)
There is only 1 single FXX that is street legal, and it went through a single unit approval process. The FXX can be considered to be not street legal - it's meant to be a track car.

>The Regera has 1800hp
No, 1500.

>It makes it look like a Prius hybrid.
Funny, considering how the Regera basically uses a Prius drivetrain layout.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
FERRARI BTFO ONCE AGAIN

250GTO, F40, FXX-K and I've always had a thing for 599XX but that's just me.

FXX-K is based on the LaF though.

FXX-K looks so much more aggressive and mean. It looks and feels more like the Enzo and LaF looks more like the 458.

Thank you op

I don't see the appeal of the top of the line Ferrari if they are not even significantly faster than the competition. Normies wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the LaFerrari and a 458. 918 is better in literally every way.

butthurt P1 owner detected

sorry I meant P3 lel

>918 is better in literally every way.
Except at being lighter.

It's also unaffordable. Just like the McLaren P3 and the LaF.

I'd just get a 911 targa if I wanted to feel like hot shit in a car. At least that's a realistic goal.

These million dollar cars are stupid fucking pipedreams.

I hope McLaren make more mainstream cars in the future too. Would love some variety in the 911 non-turbo price range.

I'm just saying apples to apples the 918 is way sexier.

>Weighs 3,000 tons more than the La Ferrari

>Still faster

Lol get fucked Ferrari fag.

Sexier? Duno. It's more functional. It could be a DD no problem. That's the thing with Porsche. They're basically babby's first supercar. They're perfectly reasonable daily drivers, especially the Panamera.

>How about the fact that Ferrari isn't even a car manufacturer. They are a country club.
Hey man, I hate Ferraris too and can you give a source on this?

I absolutely agree with you that Regera shits on the LaF and any other hyper car out there is better than this pos.

not even close in my eyes and I was not even a huge fan of the 918 until it became apparent that the LaFerrari can barely compete at 3x the price and 2 years later.

>tfw you will never anger ferrari to the point of sending hitmen by buying ferraris and performing sacrilegious engine swaps
a 26b or an ecoboost V6 would be bretty gud

>not even close in my eyes

What specifically?

the sexiness

Sour grapes

I was seriously considering buying a 208 and engine swapping it at one point. But I didn't and then they got expensive. Now there's a running Biturbo for $1200 near me that's tempting me.

You realize it's highly subjective right? I think the P1 shits on both of them in the looks department.

.2 is enough to be driver error, it could have gone either way between them.

I think out of the 3, the P1 is the sexiest while 918 is the fastest. 918's styling is absolutely hideous though. Porsche has been making the same car for 50 years and while that's not a bad thing, it just comes to show you that they can't style anything other than a 911.

If you want to go fast on a budget, learn how to ride a bike and get a Civic for the wintertime.

If you want to do it on a car, you can buy any 2 door RWD aging piece of shit and build the engine and slap some turbos onto it. Get close to a 800hp for

I want to go fast in a nice car, not a shitbox, pal. I don't wanna go fast for the sake of going fast. I'm not a race driver.

I might get a Panamera hybrid instead.

>OH MY GOD
>A STATUS SYMBOL ISN'T PRACTICAL

Huh wow who would of guessed. Realsations like this are a diamond dozen.

It's kind of like macs, only any dumbfuck on welfare can lease an iphone or buy a used macbook on ebay, and ferraris are actually expensive.

Tell us something new. Porsche has always been the better European sports car.

If you buy any car after late 00s, they are "nice." Even the shitty ecoboxs now have have leather interior, navi, climate control everywhere, good sound system, etc.

Hell I had a 1990 300zx and I was blown away by how much tech it had. A car from 19-fucking-90.

Panameras are ugly and overpriced.

wired.com/2014/10/herjavec-ferrari-laferrari/

>Rumor has it that customers must already own five Ferraris to even be considered, and more than that is advised.

Top Gear also mentioned it a bunch.

>You realize it's highly subjective right?
no shit? maybe that's why I literally said "in my eyes"

Ferrari's road cars have been shit since the 1970s user and when Old Man Enzo was still alive the "Country Club" mentality of selling cars to customers was more like being recruited by the mafia.

>First you gotta earn the right to buy their top tier "supercars" by buying the shitty ones first.
What? I can't purchase their latest model if I go there and have the cash?

>What? I can't purchase their latest model if I go there and have the cash?
No, because you don't have the cash. You need to show you're willing to bid the highest by basically buying everything.

If you had around 2 million and wanted a LaF, Ferrari would not have sold it to you - because another dude would just pay 2.1 million. This would spiral completely out of control, so Ferrari basically eliminates this competition by making you first buy some cars (to prove the money doesn't matter to you). This keeps relations and customers a lot happier - unless you're poor, in which case this appears completely out of the realm of sanity.

What about other models? LaF is the newest model and it's limited to 499 units, but what about the others? The ones that are not a limited edition.

>250GTO

A Mclaren F1 is more obtainable.

You can walk into any official Ferrari dealership and buy one brand new off the showroom.

There's a kind of etiquette though. Ferrari's ideal client would start out with a secondhand V8 bought through an official dealership, then onto a ne mid engined V8 (red, of course), and then onto either more V8's or a V12. Another etiquette thing is that most customers first brand new Ferrari is red - like 99% of them, with probably the remaining 0.9% being yellow and 0.1% being black. Once you get up to about 5 models (at the same time) you become eligible for the limited editions.

Keep in mind, etiquette doesn't have to be followed always, but it's a good guideline.You could theoretically win the lottery, walk into a Ferrari dealership, and they'd happily sell you a brand new custom V12 model.

Step 1: Win lottery and get mega rich
Step 2: Buy some ferraris till they let you get the LaF
Step 4: sell your collection and swap the v12 with a 2 stroke 2 cyl from your local trabant
Step 5: put the LaF engine into a twingo
Step 6: win at life

Porsche 918, heavier and has less HP than LaFerrari, still won the Track time.
I guess Ferrari is crap.

LGTSS

As it turns out, pushing 900+ horsepower through the rear wheels makes a car slower than pushing 800 horsepower through all the wheels

> Ferrari isn't even a car manufacturer.
Wrong

>First you gotta earn the right to buy their top tier "supercars" by buying the shitty ones first
Wrong

>Ferrari will let you "rent" their supercars by dropping $3 million... and they get to take it home. Keep in mind, LaFerrari isn't even street legal.

Wrong

> LaF isn't even faster than its predecessor.
A 458 Challenge car is significantly faster than an LaFerrari too, and it's just a stripped out 458 that you can buy for $150k these days. LaFerrari is more than a fast track car.

I'm pretty sure the 918 has more torque than LaF. But at those power levels, it's really gonna come down to how well the car can turn, put the power down, and driver skill. I think May said LaF was unstable when you trying to put the power down.

>three times the price of a 918
>slower
>worse equipment, hell you can even take the roof off in the 918
muh red paint muh pashun

I'm curious, when did Ferrari's heritage elitism begin? Was it when the F40 got btfo by the Porsche 959 on its own track?

I'm a tifoso.
Ok, I can understand that someone hates the company. There are many many reasons to hate Ferrari. I mean, why the hell didn't they let GT test the 488 for example?

BUT their cars are just awesome. Expensive maybe yes, but at least they are not trying to just make an ultra-fast car to beat the hell out of everybody. I mean it would be the easiest thing in the world for them to just crank the turbo in the 488 up or put a bigfat rear-wing on the LaFerrari to beat the P1 and the 918. But they don't. Yes, speed is important for them, but it's not everything. They put a V12 in the LaF for a reason. Not because it's the fastest solution on paper but it's the most !!!PASSIONATE!!! solution. And yes, I like that they are proud of their traditions!

I don't care what anyone of you lifeless robots say, if Ferrari weren't there, the car-world would be much more boring. Imo there is just one single company which plays in the same league as Ferrari (not just performance-wise) and that is Porsche.

And now get the "muh passion"-shitposts get going dear shitbox-drivers.

Define "better"? In motorsports? F1? Streetcars?

Porsche and Ferrari have huge respect for each other. It's a shame that their fans are such fucking morons.

test

Long before they even made street cars

>LaFerrari isn't even street legal
not true btw

>FXX (street legal)
not true btw

>First you gotta earn the right to buy their top tier "supercars" by buying the shitty ones first.

Nawww. Not if you pay enough and know the right people.

>LaFerrari isn't even street legal.

Maybe in your cuckhole of a country.

You dont buy a Ferrari for owner convenience
You dont buy a Ferrari to own the fastest car in the world
You dont buy a Ferrari because of the numbers on paper

You buy a Ferrari because its beautiful, because its a piece of history, because its alive and gives a special feeling when you drive it, and because whiny shits like you will never be able to get one and it'll eat away at you everytime you see one that youre too inadequate and too stupid to understand what they represent.

The only problem with Ferrari is theyre not exclusive enough and every new money rapper and football player alone with daddy's checkbook oil shiek can get one without Ferrari telling them to fuck off.

The shitty ones aren't particularly bad in the first place. Certainly not the best performance for price but they'll absolutely flog the bus you're riding in.

Seems that this thread backfired OP.

so basically you buy it primarily for the badge

you buy it because its a piece of art

why is this piece of shit not street legal? did ferrari just not want to send some cars to be totalled for test purposes or something?

I could smear shit on a canvas and call it art, it doesn't make it good

but a ferrari isnt shit on a canvas and its a good car

it is street legal

that moron watched the first episode of the grand tour where the ferrari James drove wasnt street legal because it didnt have a real license plate because it wasnt sold yet

>put the LaF engine into a twingo
yes
I will finally have a fly enough ride to challenge billy gibbons to a twingo toe-gay trial

Step 7: Buy the whole company Ferrari so they don't sue you for any shit you do.

>Ferrari is worth $3.11 b

You mean buy fiat, right? ;)

imagine the torquesteer

Dehydrated Bittersalz makes a great cheap desiccant.

Yep, as shit as all the rental track cars are, the 599XX looks insane enough that it's worthwhile.

Ferrari drivers aren't car enthusiasts. Everyone knows this.

>Nascar

made me kek

>LaFerrari isn't even street legal.
Stopped there

0/10

Try again another day

This is why I will never buy a Ferrari no other reason

>499 ever produced
>all of them were sold before the car was on the market
>on sept. 1st, ferrari announced they will make ONE MORE laferrari
>a single one, making it a full 500 units
>it will be auctioned and all the revenue will be given to the earthquake victims of Accumoli

thats really qt though :')

So why does every rich car-enthusiast at least one Ferrari hin his collection?

And because you are a poor fuck.

guys, guys.
lets just enjoy the best V8 Ferrari ever made, ever.

was there ever a better Ferrari? i dont know.
was there ever a better V8 Ferrari? no

It is a great engine, yes.
But THE best V8 is in pic related. Last NA V8 from Ferrari:-(

Glorious 458 Speciale

the F40 just fills me with warm nostalgic feelings. when i was a kid i wanted to own one really bad.

Me too user, me too...

youtu.be/TPYPmsnm44Q

How do you even top the F40? Might as well give up making cars after that.

>looks incredible
>is fast as shit
>extremly masculine
>absolutely uncensored
>hardcore and rough

you have to admit, it was really worthy of being enzos last car.

are you describing your sex tape with usain bolt?

its fun that these two things have so much in common yet one is fun to look at and the other one is a farrari

Yes, it performs, sounds and looks incredible, except for one thing: I hate the rearwing. Imo Ferrari made the right choice to get rid of these ugly things on their modern cars.

Are you german? Because your """joke""" was totally not funny.

Panamera a shit

why not just cut out the middleman and put the V12 in the Trabant?
>inb4 memes

let me redpill you on ferrari: it started out making tractors. and you can still buy them. it wasnt till the 60s they decided to make supercars. the first ferrari wasnt red: it was in fact YELLOW but so many of them come back with the "test pilots" blood on them they painted them red to hide the blood stains. ferrari almost got bought by ford in the late 60s enzo had a shit-fit over what the deal would entail so ford built the the car with carrol shelbys input that beat ferrari and it did on its debut. something no chevy has ever done.
and ferrari is a car manufacturer, it has exclusivity. they only build less than 1000 cars a year. thats why there is a waiting list.
also the f1 overpowered gokart race has a effect on their cars, when they are winning races the road cars are crap. but when they arent the road cars are better. why do you give a 2 shits about them richfag? fucken buy a used ferrari or buy a lambo, pagani, gumpert apollo, or rossion q1 or mclaren p1 in conclusion: op is a dipshit.

>Are you german?
yes

>t. Sergio Marchionne