/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/3/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

penis

First post for Naegiri is cute!

>3 seconds off
JUST

>first

Morning. I think.

>SC is bothering to port UDG to PC
>Western release for DRV3 already announced
>Likely a PC version might come
This can't be happening, bros! We can't let the PCucks take another exclusive away from us!!!

They can have the leftovers once we finish 100% it user, they also have to dodge spoilers.

Afternoon for me.

Midnight for me.

not danganronpa so shoot truth bullets at me
how do you deal with not being able to sleep/terrible sleep schedule

eat food

Melatonin-pills with added magnesium. Prescription free. Take one one hour before you plan to go to sleep. Works even when loaded with caffeine.

Meh, the devs don't even care about non-Sony platforms.

And here I was expecting DR to be on Switch and V3 to be multi release on PC too like ZE3

Accept defeat.

How hard will Sonybros take it when DR Switch up?

SC will be developing for Switch so it's still possible.

Nah. It will be for Mario & Sonic or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

DR devs don't care about non-sony platforms

Just like MH devs don't care about non-3DS platforms

The devs self publish on Steam, so there's no incentive for NISA to allow them a Steam release at launch in the west. As for the Switch, not sure what the deal is there. The Wii U was a dud and maybe the publisher is wary of the Switch. PC got the other games because of how old they already were.

Actually, nevermind. It's prescription free where I live. Apparently it requires one everywhere else.

>The Wii U was a dud

So was the Vita and the 3DS bulldozed it.

>Rantarou goes to the HPA timelines
>literally fucks things up
>Naegi has gone over to the dark side and is the villain instead of Junko

Who'd be crushed the most over his heel turn? It could be multiple.

It's not super likely but still possible especially since they moving away from Vita to PS4/PC. They'll need a new handheld device and that's where Switch delivers.

Why would they talk about a PC version at a SONY presentation? With all the games being available on PC soon, you'd have to be fucking retarded to think v3 won't follow.

>DR devs don't care about non-sony platforms

Yet they're coming to Steam.

>SFV ON PS4!!!!*

*also on PC

Vita did very well in Japan. Wii U failed universally.

Sony seems adamant in keeping their handheld on life support. They refuse to pull the plug

Would you pay $60 for V3 on Steam?

Sony doesn't give a shit about Vita. They've given up on it for years. The only thing keeping it alive was jap devs with their VN.

V3 is going to cost $40 on Vita and PS4

V3 is $60 on PS4, check the English preorder price. That's the regular edition.

why the fuck is a VN full price?

It's new and the has more content than the other games. You got the others cheap because they were old and only on portable consoles. V3 is new, bigger, and meant to run on a stronger home console like PS4. If Steam price is $40, then you're getting an inferior port of the Vita version.

Because it's on the PS4. Maybe you forgot but V3 is the first DR game on consoles.

No game has been officially announced on switch besides Zelda. All third parties are keeping hush until the january switch announcement.

>actually thinking a VN is pushing the PS4 hardware so hard that the Vita version is a "downport"

It will be the exact same game except Vita will be lower resolution and that's it

V3 will most likely have better graphics on PS4. It will have PS4 Pro support that will enhance performance in some way. The Vita version won't have the enhancements. V3 has been emphasizing improved visuals, not just resolution.

Well there's Just Dance, Sonic, Dragon Quest and a few others but...yeah.

We'll hear much more in January when they reveal everything.

Do you have the game user?

it's
a
fucking
visual
novel

With fucking 2D portraits doing a bunch of flashy visual effects

Do you fucking think a game like DR will be pushing the PS4 to its limit? My god.

Coffee
Doing as little physical activity where required

I want them to reveal the English VAs soon. They probably won't until after the Japanese launch, because they don't want to kill the Shuichi is a girl theory.

>he didn't see the scenery.

DR3 has 3D animation in cutscenes. The cutscenes will be where you'd see a difference if any.

wooah a low poly 3D render like in Another Episode!
Sooo graphically intensive and demanding

You're dumb if you don't think they'd push the scenery visuals more in PS4 and Pro. Same with executions.

They'll probably port from the PS4 just so they can justify charging you more money. Plus, it'd be an easier port to make that way.

We talking just naegi gone dark side or like most of the good guys?
Because seeing the DR1 cast as ultimate despair instead of junko n DR2 cast being the good guys trying to stop them could be interesting?

And knowing the luck komaeda has, he stumbles into the time travel at right moment to be teleported thru time to the V3 killing game.
Those poor V3 kids...

And you're proving my point by posting low-poly shit that even a PS3 could render without a problem.

>executions
Do you know what pre-rendered cutscenes are?

>hey guys look how retarded I am!

This is why people laugh at Vitafags. Have fun with your last DR game on your dying handheld while DR moves on solely to PS4/Switch/PC.

Who else here is buying a PS4/Vita/PSTV just for this game?

Naegi gone dark. Who'd be affected most from his class or family.

Look at Ratchet and Clank with Pro patch compared to regular version. The Pro version looks like a Pixar movie in comparision. V3's 3D animation will look much better as a result of the resource bump.

You have to be baiting at this point. You really think PS4/Pro won't bump the visuals?

Hard to tell since we never really got to see class 78 and what their relationships were like.

You're the retard here if you think V3 is a graphically demanding game

OK keep being retarded and not notice the difference between the Vita and PS4/Pro versions in scenery.

It's required that they make the Pro version better than the PS4 version, which means the Pro version will also be better than the Vita version.

Tokomaru happy ending!

Easy. Sayaka, probably Kyoko and maybe Mukuro. Leon and probably most of the others would care but not as much as the ones I mentioned most.

His family would obviously care too. Komaru would probably want to try and stop her brother.

lmao, devs are not obliged in any way to optimize their games to "run better" on Pro. And like I told you already, V3 is far from a demanding game

It's not about it being graphically demanding it's about them pushing the background visuals with stronger hardware. I mean the one we saw in the trailers were likely the Vita version.

>trailers
>showing the shittier version

Oh yeah, like ZE3 trailers showed the 3DS version, right?

>devs are not obliged in any way to optimize their games to "run better" on Pro.
They are actually. V3 launches after the cutoff for required Pro support. The Pro has to be better in some way, even if it's only 4k upscaling or something.

You act like the same team works on both series. They'll show off whatever version is ready.

They all show whichever version looks the best and that's the PS4 with the high resolution

No they don't. Again you have no idea what you're talking about. They show which version is closet to completion.

And why wouldn't the PS4 be the completed one if that's the main version?

Stop the denial, faggot

You're a fucking idiot. Thanks for confirming you have no idea what you're talking about.

>n-no guys, really, the PS4 will have these super duper graphics! th-that was just the shitty Vita version

>don't know japanese so have to wait
>not going to get pstv/vita/4 since nope
>no guarantee on pc release
i'll probably become too dulled to care about spoilers

I like how Makoto is getting the smile no problem and then Kyoko is there just trying her best.

>I-I-I'm retarded guys and don't know anything about games!

How're you doing friend?

Oh you know, eating, sleeping and basking in the glow of our lady Celestia.
And surviving purges it seems
How about you friend?

Trying to study for finals. Trying to cheer up and stuff. It's crunch time for me right now and I'm trying hard to not fuck up.

Real talk, I'd be sad if you were gone. It's fun talking to you and swapping Celestia pics.

Are colorfags kill?

So Komamiki is canon now?

probably

Are avatarfags kill?

got one already, but I feel sorry for those getting into this late. The slight Vita push is temporary and will be forgotten about, along with more of its titles will be ported to the PC.

>Implying ultimate analyst kirigiri won't be the mastermind up against the detective Junko + Makoto duo

you sound obsessed.
It's been over 12hs, are you here all the time, vigilant?

>Implying it's one guy.

He's doing it for a great cause.

I went to bed so I missed the finale

Junko would be too busy giving Izuru a baby Maki.

It was good. Turns out William was the MiB and Dolores was Wyatt.

Never

It's fate.

It isnt

Its okay Chiaki you can make phat babies with me.

Two girls can't make a baby.

I think.

Your tears nourish me.

Lets try and find out shall we?
Always been a fan of girldick