Bruh, are you getting shredded for the upcoming world war?

Bruh, are you getting shredded for the upcoming world war?

ACTUALLY, I AM IMPROVING MY OVERALL PHYSICAL CONDITION FOR THAT VERY REASON.

Actually, I'm getting shredded for my ritual suicide.

you need to post more often. i actually prefer you over the regular Veeky Forums posters at this point

You probably believe that REI is being ironic, hence your echoing of his comment, but you would be surprised.

what's the point, you're just gonna get shot/bombeb/gassed/nuked like the rest of us

I didn't echoed his comment on purpose though.

He was gay, right?

Style points kid

No, Yukio, I dont want to be as shredded as you.

No, just homosexual.

No, he was trying to emulate traditional Samurai lifestyle. Which includes keeping & sleeping with a young protege.

like the Greeks?

>feeding the tripbeast

Who is the modern day mishima in nipponese society?

>upcoming world war

for what purpose?

Is this a /fit meets /pol meets /his

>tfw Mishima always inspires me to work out

too bad I always quit after a month...

What is the point? No matter how shredded you get, your muscles won't stop a bullet.

tripfag

Actually, according to 3000 years of war manuels, you're supposed to pack on pounds, whether you're a soldier or civilian.
This is why militaries aren't often shredded.
In actual war you might not have food for days, people lose MREs all the time.
Being lean won't make you fast because you're wearing and holding gear.
Slim people often overexert themselves in war and they're often the first to go.

I'm lifting weights and maintaining slightly above average fat weight, although I have a hyperactive endocrine system so if we do go to war/whatever, I will burn it off fairly quickly (if I cut out refined sugar, I lose 20 lbs the first month without trying).

The real question is are you prepared?
- Can you eat roots and bark?
- Can you filter water?
- Do you know hand to hand combat?
- Do you know melee combat?
- Do you know how to set traps?
- Do you know to stay hidden?
- Do you know how to stack and scout?
- Do you know how to communicate with strangers/foreigners?

Fuck that. If war it is I'm going pilot drones while eating potato chips. Fuck going to shitpoopistan and getting my face blown off by an IED. Soldiers don't die like warriors these days. They get nailed with cheap shots, whether from a drone missile or roadside bomb.

[Not OP]
Let me explain how this goes down
1. You hear sirens or feel a rumble (air raid/bomb).
2. You grab your gear and head to your pre-arranged hideout at least 20 miles away from any major city, not taking any major roads. Switch to bicycle or foot travel if you have to, this is no bullshit, this is war, you'll do it if you have to.
3. You stay put. If you hear something, go to your second location, overlooking your primary. They'll be looking for anyone overlooking your primary if it looks like you left in a hurry, so move to your third hideout that is completely tucked away. Stay for a week.
4. Check your radio to see if the war is still going on. If it is and you need supplies, prepare to make runs/raids. You've already plotted out spots previously on your local maps. Also mark down possible hostile/lookout locations.
5. If you give and feel like going out, take some hostiles with you.

Rei a good boy, he has made not one (1) single low quality post.

Love that goddamed autistic spic

>These days

Like the average wartime death hasn't been a protracted, extremely painful affair since prehistory?

Jesus christ, why am I not surprised... you need to get laid

>Thermal vision
>Blown to pieces by a chopper

>working on getting big muscles when you'll probably be killed instantly by a drone or shot in the neck by a 14 year old

ebin

My man.

I'm trying Sensei

>People of Japan, I'm nationalism and masculinity.

>> Commits suicide

That's rather telling, I suppose.

Pic unrelated.

>not wearing a space blanket
>not hiding in dense foliage

Travis?

What did he write on the prison wall before hanging himself?

God I love that image.

Why did he did that to him?

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read on this board.