A) throw it into the fire in front of the mushroom shop

Q) how do I buy weapons
A) bring recipies to the store then R&D them

Q) does the whole game look like shitty sewers and underground
A) no you change to a less shitty town esq place at floor 11

Q) how do I level
A) go back to the lobby with an elevator, talk to the brain

Q) how do I increase bank/tank/characterslots
A) after the first midboss you unlock a new terminal that sells these things for SPLithium (blue shit)

Q) How do I get past my level cap
A) Unlock new tiers of character by going further in the dungeon

Q) why do I keep getting invaded by level 30s
A) either you are really unlucky or its the dev AIs (they all have the same prefix)

Q) do I keep my ___ when I die?
A) if you pay the grim reaper to go get the character that died they keep their shit, otherwise if you kill them to get them back they loose all their stuff

Q) does anything carry between characters
A) weapon masteries, grind up

Q) how do i quests
A) go back to the lobby area and go to the fountain to go back to the arcade, then speak to the bitchy girl

Im making the community as we speak

So has anyone started a general information pastebin yet?

Just something to list information in the game, like how the magnum and robber crossbow don't use ammo for their Rage strikes (and thus, can use their Rage strike while empty) and how you can use the Fireworks Launcher to cook beasts.

that's a shitty fucking faq
>throw the guns away
why
rage attacks don't need ammo and still fire
fucking retards. god damn.

should probably change the fire mushroom thing

Well. Who wants to watch my stream of the game? It's very easy to see which stream is mine.

oh yeah that guy is a dunce huh, shoulda read it

What moves should every Veeky Forums person know about?

Last thread I discovered parrying was a thing.

Anyone have a link for a youtuber or a Streamer playing with a voice that doesn't cause ear cancer? Game looks like my sort of thing but I don't own the requisite PS4.

rage moves are GOAT
The square at your HP gets filled up three times. this lets you use an EX move. Super powerful moves that make enemies your bitch.

>mfw I can't find someone with defenders
>mfw I can't kidnap waifus

just as well, it's a chance they even get groggy enough to kidnap but not groggy enough for a goretastic.

really you keep a gun with no ammo for just rage moves?

>letitdiethegame.com/music.html
>Akira Yamaoka did bits of the soundtrack

I was wondering why some of the tracks sounded so good

It's a shame the game doesn't have a proper multiplayer
>no chaotic coop
>you'll never be stuck in a room where you have to kill your buddy to get out

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community (public)
>search LET IT DIE General -lidg-
Alternatively post PSN id and il invite you

maybe one day user

well senpi we have +80 floors that need to be added. Only time will tell

Until I need to replace it yeah. You just sit there with empty slots? That's a huge fucking waste my man. The robber crossbow rage instagibs most of the 30 haters so it's perfect for a beginner. Obviously if i'm in the waiting hub i'm gonna pick up a new gun or crossbow but if i'm in the middle of a floor i'm not gonna just fucking toss it on the floor. That's retarded.

>Make it to the surface
>Get fucking bodied by a hater
>Don't really mind, now's my chance to start a rank 2 striker
>Figure since I'm level 1, I can start from the first level and maybe explore summer of the alternate paths
>First floor hater broke the level cap of 25 and went to 39
>Has guns and shit, not just an iron
How the fuck do you level new fighters? I did eventually breast him but all the haters are like that now.

Have they said they want to update the game with that kind of stuff?

>Sitting in the waiting room listening to the music

This is fuckin great

i never have empty slots, i collect materials to improve my stuff

fucking RUN
just BOOK it or head back down to the waiting room

my point entirely. You fill up your slots by getting rid of less necessary shrooms/healing items, THEN you get rid of unnecessary weapons that can still be raged.

what do you do if you happen upon a level 100 hater and all you have is a bunch of mats?

I just pull out my crossbow and fire a bunch of 200 damage bolts into their fucking skull.

Turns out there's a hidden hunger mechanic. According to the arcade guy, if you've eaten recently, your health will regenerate faster and your stamina will last longer. In this way, even something like a defense shroom can act as healing I guess.

I can start one if need be. I already have OP post and in there, I'll add to the tips and tricks section with new shit as it comes.

Eating mushrooms actually does heal a small amount in addition to activating the "full status" for the passive heal. I just eat buff mushrooms every time I see them and don't plan to save them while hurt.

>attempting to fight Jindie
>get the strategy down just right, running in and drop kicking
>she starts hanging out in the top areas of the arena and shooting down at me
>I didn't expect that
>run up after her
>finally get her in my sights
>line up a drop kick JUST right
>slam into her face at full force
>she survives with a sliver of health
>I, however, didn't see the cliff behind her
>drop kicked my way off of the edge and died to fall damage

Also overeating slows down your food consumption and lowers health gains and stat buffs.

>use hockey sticks triangle charge move
>sends a shockwave out that ricochets off the walls and kills me

nobody else make this mistake

>Mfw Verne Troyer voiced one of the jackals
>Mark Hamill is the narrator

Holy shit I can't wait to get fucking invaded by mini me and supplex his ass.

Also, I was checking the trophy list and there's a trophy for killing the 3 jackals Im hella pumped to see what kind of stuff these guys drop.

L1+R1 taunts. I don't know if it's randomized at generation or if it's related to race and gender.

Sprinting for a distance then pressing X will drop kick. Knocks down and does a fuckload of damage. Remember to stomp. Repeat dropkicks might even stagger for a Goretastic if they don't kill outright. If you fuck up you'll be forced to do a long get up, so don't miss.

You can always get two stomps in after a Stealth Backdrop. This kills the Hater.

For some reason, second hammer strike can be linked into a buzz saw knuckle full combo. If the second hammer attack hits, the buzz saw comes in too fast to be blocked/dodged out of, so use this if you have those particular weapons on hand.

Robber Crossbow's Rage move is GOAT and doesn't use ammo. It can also be used when you have no more ammo left (0/0 bullets), so always keep one on hand until it breaks. Same with the Magnum, but the Crossbow has better damage for some reason.

The bare fist's L1/R1 does more damage than the bare fist's Rage move, but the Rage move has heavy knockback and can give you some breathing room. Choose wisely.

youtu.be/GBrdxweJOp4

The crossbow is used really well by ai, defenders in TDM use it well too.

well if you happen across a level 100 hater your going to need a lot more than a robber crossbow. I generally just carry a sensible amount of weaponry. why are you so angry about this?

What the fuck does the baseball bat's R1 do? Looks like a parry of sorts, but nothings happening and I can't tell if I'm beefing it or if it's not actually a parry

If you have a choice between suplex and L1/R1, choose L1/R1 for damage and weapon mastery.

Unless you don't know if it will kill or are extremely unsure.

mfw I duck underneath a shotgun blast with machete's R1 special

probably my favorite special so far, shits brutal

EU release when reeeee?

I killed like 10+ other players but never had the option to kidnap one, is that normal ?

yes. RNG will be teh factor if you gonna NTR.

>Jackals just showed up

Please don't tell me they'll just randomly appear on floors now

>just stopped playing
>look at the clock

>finally I can kidnap someone
>it's a guy

REEEEEEEEe

200 lvl highly armored highly equiped with weapons max mastery enemies. they can appear on any floor on any room. All based on RNG.

but if you win you get their stuff...but you need the high stats to use it.

I kidnapped a waifu but the cuck took her right back

Can't call him a cuck if he stole her back.

>Get to choose my Raiding team
>Go with my home state, California
>Great Britain is picking a fight for some reason, and they have more aggro against us than all the other states combined
What the hell do you soggy fucks want

>taking back used goods
>not being a cuck
pick one

Why is it so hard to steal a waifu? Geez

She's not used unless they finish the brainwashing process

Now I'm at the point where I can choose from 8 different fighters. Which one should I go for? Defender seems appealing.

I put his waifu in my hyper sexual torture chamber, he will forever be a 100% ultra cuck.

taking a man waifu in real life is alot harder than in doujins/hentais.

Who would have thought that they didn't took it like a bitch?

>Couldn't even finish the job
>In fact, he broke in and stole your shit before taking her back
The only cuck here is you, son

wow, the floor 20 boss was stupidly easy.

next area looks really cool

Was she yours user? She is forever mine now, no matter what.

user....you didn't finsh the brainwashing. Taking them is easy. that RNG. Keeping them..that the sign of a true NTR master.

because EVERYONE is making sure that there no NTR in the raids. there even a section for rescues. they get rewarded for it.

In raiding mutherfuckwrs left and right and clearing there defense with my fists. Yet it doesn't give me the option pick em up.

there is a section specifically for rescuing AND one for revenge. there like a 5 day limit. just constantly check every 30 mins and you get her back.

>implying I have gay ass waifus when i'm surrounded by all these handsome husbandos
Not only are you a cuck, you're a projecting cuck.

I'm certain you've only reinforced their relationship with your failure of an attempt to separate them.

While you're sitting here, posting on an Australian canoeing board, they're probably eating mushrooms together.

This is some next level shit; you cucked yourself.

Reach level 16 Fists.

Minus 2 stamin lost.

did anyone got higher fist mastery than mine?

I wish there was more than one weapon per catagory

I imagine that there is and no one has discovered the variants, or it'll be added. Almost every weapon type barring like, ten, have been seen, and unless people are more autistic than I gave them credit for, no one has beaten the game.

There is no way they intend to stretch 100+ floors with like 30 weapons.

Finally

shold have taken everything sempai.

could have taken their gold and their SP

>tfw I capture my first defender
>It's a collector
>I don't have access to other classes yet
>I fucking release her because I though that meant let her out of the cage so I could use her

I'm fucking mad.

I stole the waifu then realized you can't attack when you're carrying someone

shold have dropped her then finish the job. press O or Square or X

supposedly there's 43 vertical floors

seems like there's optional, horizontally located floors for each vertical level though

>That fucking warning noise for the jackals
Now that's sound design. I knew I was fucked long before I knew why,

have your check the world and local ranking...i'm 18 on my state.

I remember the first time I heard that noise, I just knew something was coming to fuck my shit. I was just lucky I was near some stairs.

Jeez Leah, how come you get to have 5 machetes?

because machetes are fast, have good range, have a great moveset, and their rage attack does a shitton of damage. also i thought Id need them for the boss but he was kind of a pushover

Did you unlock 3 star characters after that boss? Should I rush to it and set them up as defenders?

>someone saved the waifu and destroyed everything

the world of let it die is all an attempt on who is the best ntr person on the world (that plays ps4.)

fucking Swt0sPAO1995.

I rescue that waifu and take your shit. Now if i only get a CHANCE to do so. fucking shit.

How do you increase storage ?

Stole rae12345678 highest level fighter. KEK.

getting more fighters and using their deathbag or increasing the storage for everyone by using death skull tokens to increase it. one token. one extra space.

Is the online portion even souls style mandatory or unless you sign up for TDM nothing happens?

>finally find an elevator

jesus christ, having no inventory space makes me so anxious

...dunno. But PVP/Raiding is really useful to getting the early upgrades.

especially if you attack at night.

completely anecdotal but it seems to me the areas not on the main elevator line give more resources.

how do you taunt?
saw someone doing a pointing forward gesture in a screenshot

I swear to god I will make an impenetrable dungeon of NTR.

Nothing else matters.

L1 + R1

How do you kill the drilling faggot ?

Hit it until it dies
Don't get hit
Git gud

thanks

get in close. bait it attacks until it does the drill to the earth attack. Punish.

That or drop kick but that more dangerous but quickier and you might need speed if there a group. going from 3 to 2 is really really important.

Nvm I just spammed R1 with my fists