Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

If I quit then who will be left to make new threads?

Previous bread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=749

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754
tos.neet.tv/zones/world-map
tos-goblinbuster.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DOPPELS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Chronomancers are made for handholding!

They ARE on suicide watch but they can put that off for a while now, there's absolutely no way we'll get those bug fixes the same week kTOS gets them.

Reminder that the leader of FP is pure and totally not a whore for public use.

the best monster fucker

did she died?

>Suicide watch

More like salvation and freedom from this kusoge.

MIKO TOMORROW

Good luck and miko will come tomorrow if you reply to this post with "I'll buy TP Kim!"

Fuck off Kim

No idea, probably quit.

>nerf it!
>I SAID NERF IT NOW!!

>I invested silver similar to other dps classes I deserve to be OP

Wrong.

>PvP balance? Ausrine? What?
>THOSE IDIOTS DON'T KNOW SHIT
>MAKE THE MIKO CLASS THE ONLY COUNTER!
>CLERIC ONLY!

>THE GAME IS ALIVE AND WELL
>2000 PLAYERS ON 4 SERVER IS ENOUGH HURR DURR TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN MMO HURR DURR
>CRY MOAR DOPPELNIGGER XDD
>t. Discord

Are you ok?

Everyone has quit this game.

I hate that all you retards care so much about PvP. Korean don't care about it, it's just a fun afterthought and a sideshow where you show off all the items and attributes you got not some end-goal. The koreans still do more end game content than our servers with a smaller population simply because they don't have some delusions of this being a competitive game.

>Get a nice rank despite a dozen "lol why should we make sure TBL loads" instances in the past week
>Start this week off with 3 of them in a row

Fuck you too, IMC.

New event and cube!

So you think Necrocancer invasion is bad? You think the nerfs have killed off the Sorceror bots? Wrong, they are merely evolving. Soon the map will be more Dark Theurge than bee.

>A Token can be listed, bought and re-sold (if unused) for unlimited times if traded via Market.

>Faggots will buy and mark up all tokens

Brilliant, IMC

Oh nooo we didn't think of that. Guess you'll just need to buy some from the TP shop instead.

>Special prize : 3 TP

I'll buy TP Kim

>4 in a row

They become untradeable after you buy them from the market.

Read.
Please read.
Please, for the fucking love of god, attempt to read.

How do I get to Outer Wall District 9?

>no miko
>no agni
>no real fixes
>no real updates
>just gacha outfits

>even is interacting with a fucking board
>no xmas maps like in RO
>no xmas quests
>no xmas outfits
>just click a board and get a gift or 3 TP
>all gifts are just EXP related
>when everyone is max level or tired of leveling

JUST CLOSE THE ITOS SERVERS ALREADY

>>all gifts are just EXP related
>>when everyone is max level or tired of leveling
It's to help the Doppels reroll, duh

>- Castle Dungeon Boss Will Now Yield 20% Less Silver.

So from 170k per kill to...? People will still just run this daily instead of actually doing dungeons for loot to sell.

You say that but I personally know 3 people who quit the game over the fix. I'm on the verge myself.

I bought about a years worth of tokens ages ago they become untradeable stop falling for misinfo.

STOP.
BEING.
RETARDED.

It's in the new patch notes.

>Token-Related
>- A Token can be listed, bought and re-sold (if unused) for unlimited times if traded via Market. (Please note that Tokens cannot be traded via Personal Trade.)
>- Token-users now can bypass the set maximum and minimum prices when registering an item on the Market.

The user is just a faggot cunt from Discord who has an inferiority complex so he wants to feel smarter than you because he read every detail.

>no archer sailor costumes
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

Another 11/10 patch tostards

>You say that but I personally know 3 people who quit the game over the fix.
That literally occurs every time they change anything, that's why the game is dying. Nobody sees any point in playing a game that all your hardwork is trashed so you have to reroll and buy stuff.

>Token-users now can bypass the set maximum and minimum prices when registering an item on the Market.
Time to manipulate the market

tos.neet.tv/zones/world-map

Steel Heights -> Inner 8 -> Inner 9

>mfw Doppel vs Fencers

doppel vs fencer pre-fixes

Nigga Oberyn was a Hoplite

post-fixes

Just heard about this game. Is it worthy of being called RO's successor? Is it currently dead or alive?

hehehehe

It's barely alive.

RO successor? No
Diablo 3 lite + cute ? Yes

Turn back NOW

>X2 XP in dungeons

So... Are clear scrolls prices gonna jump or what?

dead

not even memeing or joking

its dead

average 3000 players on 4 servers

It'll jump

How do they even justify keeping the server open at this point

Yes, but how do I get there?

Floating platforms

Thats what they get formakingashittywowcloneWE COULD HAVE HAD ITWE COULD HAVE HAD RO2 FUCK YOU KOREA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Half of the people in this general have stop playing this game
We just lurk, shitpost and laugh at retards still playing
Game is terrible with no way to defend it and it can't recover without a FFIV like relaunch, which won't happen and can't happen

How the hell did I miss that?
Thanks

Give /tosg/ one more month and probably we will need to migrate into /mmog/

Don't. Just let this thread die. Everyone who actually plays instead of wasting their time shitposting can just talk to each other in game.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE just merge everyone into one big server and give everyone ping zapper things. FUCKING HELL KIM, this game is on life support and you are doing nothing but lubing up it's holes so you can fuck it when it's a fucking corpse

Is it dead yet?

W-Where is it?

>Gacha doesn't even have anything new, just stuff that's been around for ages but either inaccessible or just not on iTOS for now that Koreans just got to straight up buy

This is fucking lazy,

Being a self published game and their first one too, they(IMC) doesn't have a sense of urgency due to not having a publisher put pressure on them.
it ridiculous to think that they would listen to player/s unless they are forking lots of cash.

>Mission and dungeon exp doubled
>A free 4x tome everyday

Time to level those alts!

tfw no empty slots for new alts

Is this game fun or am I to late to play this game?

3 Free tp a day user! It'll only take you 11 days to unlock a slot! Keep playing please user!

Did gvg rewards bug out again? Weren't they supposed to be sent to guild storage?

They're being handed out manually until IMC can fix them. So basically expect them maybe this one time and then never again.

-20% money on my welfare dungeon rush

ffs kim

It's never too late because the game's not even finished.

>2x exp dungeons

for how long can I milk the 240 dungeon?

If the level of the mobs is 240 then you can keep getting exp to 280

Or they can just advertise it a little and get back to 8 or 10k. They're probably scared the servers will fuck up again if they get over 7k players.

>They're probably scared the servers will fuck up again if they get over 7k players.
NO, THEY FUCKING REDUCED ITOS SERVER CAPACITY TO MAKE SPACE FOR TOSMOBILE AND WOLFKNIGHTS!!!!!!!!

fucking hell, should have been published by a publisher

>we still don't have buffs that are on ktos for 2 months now
>no items that are on ktos since forever(agni)
>we get nerf patches instantly

>Mission and Dungeon EXP doubled
Fucking niggers, this is the opposite of what the game needs.

>20% less silver from Castle Dungeon
It's not that bad, still leagues above and beyond any other quick silver capture methods.

>Hair accessories are now gacha
Someone will attempt to defend this.

>Rogue Capture bugfix made it here in the same week
But why?

>GvG is now semi-playable again
Took them what, two weeks?

>Boring event that just gives stuff for nothing

>New gacha
>The same old boring hats that look like shit that nobody wants
>Some okay costumes
>All the hats people actually like are back and will clutter market once more
>42% chance of getting a repair kit or a potion
>No Archer Sailor uniform

This fucking game.

>this is the opposite of what the game needs
absolute retard

>What the game needs
More reasons to go out of towns, to NOT do instanced content. To explore the rich world with beautiful music and and maps, kill the monsters and make full use of the class system.

>What the game does not need
Instant gratification instanced dungeon runs. You don't talk to anybody, you don't even have to recruit a party. Everything is automated and boring. Players quickly reach high-level and end-game, making them realize that ToS has no endgame and no functional sustainability within its own mechanics.

The only people left are veterans who can't quit. IMC handles the game in order to keep those people from leaving, so they make all those changes with veteran in mind, instead of new players. Typical korean cashgrab mentality, it's much better to keep the old whales happy than to attract a new userbase to guarantee the game will have a healthy lifespan.

>More reasons to go out of towns, to NOT do instanced content. To explore the rich world with beautiful music and and maps, kill the monsters and make full use of the class system.
play the game
play any game and understand that this isn't how video games, and especially mmos, work.

this isn't that kind of game
you should go play that kind of game if you want that kind of experience
it doesn't matter what you want this game to be

>this is the opposite of what the game needs.
>new players should never be able to catch up
Free EXP is great.

shut the fuck up cats you autistic faggot

um, tostards?

tos-goblinbuster.jp/

Newfags came in late and have no idea what the original premise and promises of this game were about. Koreans ruined the game by telling IMC they wanted more of the same garbage that they literally cannot stop eating, until eventually IMC removed or changed every interesting, original, or sandbox-focused idea and turned the game into shit.

We had gold in our hands and we watched it turn into garbage because of shit taste and greed.

EXP was never the problem between new and old players, it's the silver gap.

>jp gets their own events
>itos gets shit on

self publishing was a mistake

Exp is kind of a problem now. I've been levelling up an alt and it's pretty much impossible to get in enough dungeon runs anymore.

I had to buy instance clear vouchers and spend millions just to do these dungeon runs while I could.

Nexon threw their money at the game and got cucked out of the biggest share of the market. In exchange, they have a content exclusivity deal with IMC, so we're forced cucked from content that gooks and nips have had for months.

>The only people left are veterans who can't quit.
Duh. Why should they pander to people who will play the game for a week-month instead of people who will play for years? If they directed the game towards newbies, it'd be a super cash grab because they'd have a short time to get money from players.

The only healthy way of running an MMO is to make the game attractive for new players. Having a rotation of people in your playerbase keeps the game alive for years. Instead, the current model for running MMOs is a spin-off of the mobile game market, where everything is just mediocre-fun and you have to pay to get to more/better content. Less than 1% of the playerbase pays but because whales exist they end up paying for everyone else who doesn't.

Milking a particular group of players as fast as you can before they have the chance to quit is an awful business models that nobody who loves video games should wish to be associated with.

It really was like that in the first beta test, people did make grinding groups and that was the game. You'd have a whole bag of gems before you were even level 30 just from grinding in crystal mines as well as an enhanced low level weapon.

Game lost almost everyone within a week, IMC did a lot of stuff wrong but the game becoming more and more instance based is not their fault, they needed to do that to survive.

Can Koreans do anything right? They fucked up ArcheAge. They fucked up BnS. They fucked up BDO. They fucked up ToS. Great ideas fucked up by shit implementation and pandering/greed.

>The only healthy way of running an MMO is to make the game attractive for new players
Yeah, those ancient outdated mmorpgs are still running because new people are joining and not because people keep nostalgia-ing about them and coming back.

You need new people but you need new people who will keep playing. The people who quit are going to quit no matter what you do, because people play games like that nowadays, fun for a month and then move on to the next. Appealing to much to newbies is going to make that kind of game you described.

>Less than 1% of the playerbase pays but because whales exist they end up paying for everyone else who doesn't.
Good. Suggest an alternative. You can milk newbies who pour in and out through a revolving door, you can farm money from a dedicated playerbase, or you can have a sub and both barely make money and have a much smaller market.

Almost all of the whining about p2w is because when people hear a game is "free to play" they expect the creators to give them the game for absolutely nothing at a loss to their company. It's why they want private servers too, they think the hosts will put up the service at no cost to them.

Lost Ark is the last hope

>Goblin buster
>It's about Vubbes