tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes
The free weekend has started on all platforms, give it a go

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

1st for best titan

nice

No, tone has an ugly voice. Ion is sweet and pure.

What is best legion kit?

should I get this game for xbone or PC?

I'm very accurate and comfortable with a controller

Crouch toggle or hold to crouch for proper bunnyhopping?

Titanwaifus are fucking adorable

PC is going to give you the better experience. Might be relegated to Attrition as the only game mode in multiplayer more quickly though, since the population's smaller.

You do do either or but hold is easier to do

I bet you hear that voice a lot when she tells you to eject.

Go where your friends are.

Xbone has a higher popluation (much higher) and I don't know which player base will actually stay longer, but for Tfall1 it was xbone.

Of course, it's only 720p-ish (adaptive resolution, can go higher sometimes) and Angel city has some pretty big framedrops

I dont have any friends

Both work, it's a preference thing. I use toggle.

if you're fast enough, tfg can be your friends

If I knew how to make webms on a phone I'd show you all the times me and ion absolutely destroy every other titan

zap zap for life

Tone's voice really does sound like an annoying aunt. Ion is a caring mother.

This guy gets it

Ion is the best Titanwaifu

>I'm too stupid to figure out how to use Vortex

Th for Scorch

And I'd show you a hundred more Ion kills.

Ping Ping Shwish Boom, motherfucker.

>>I'm too stupid to figure out how to use Vortex

You're probably too stupid to figure out that it does nothing to good Tone pilots.

Luckily, you don't feel like that all the time. Usually there's a few minutes per day where you feel appreciated and loved, and if your lucky they listen to you when you repeat something for the fifth time.

That thing is so hilarious, especially with Smart Core. The most I've gotten with one is three titans and three other pilots, all Titans had low health and I came up behind the entire team and just moved them down with 4 second

newfag here

Ion's voice should be used for all Titans

Alright

Hear me out

We need an option for our Titans to toss us in multiplayer

Maybe only once a match or as a special eject or something but come on how badass would that be

>Turbo Engine
>Hidden Compartment

Dash is a must, and two Long Range Power Shots can devastate most Titans.

post yfw tone shitters run for their dear life as you close in and terminate them

>close in
>implying you can get anywhere near tone with your slowass scorch

>running for dropship at end of match
>not going to make it

>"Protocol 3 engaged. Goodbye pilot."

>Titan grabs you out of the cockpit and tosses you into the dropship right as it takes off

>Tonefags are this fucking delusional

Make it a titan kit.

>militia edition
yeah nah get fucked mate

Youre right theres no way that would ever happen :^)

Nothing better than executing tones that you outplayed as Northstar, but scorch and ion executions on Tones are pretty good.

Also love seeing these when I'm ejecting.

There are scrubs playing all titans. You beat them because of your skill, not your titan.

bisk best

>protocol 3 engaged

Honestly I'd like more of this type of stuff as long as it didn't interfere with the multiplayer. I want a connection with my Titan like we sort of got with BT.

they need to add more voice lines for each Titan, giving them all a distinct personality, and have them comment on things more frequently.

For an example why not have the Titan occasionally take the jop of the announcer, congratulating you on your skills and all that. Having the eject messages be voiced would be neat as well.

>Hidden Compartment
I figured, it's gonna be hard to let go of the +40 ammo kit with how fast long-range mode drains the belt, though

I only recently started playing with legion, but after a 6 titan murder spree including 3 back-to-back minigun executions, I have accepted him into my heart as my big, thicc, dakka-toting hasubando

>Trying this hard

Well, considering Power Shot takes one bullet per shot, you've got 46 + two power shots, which basically does more dmg than enhanced rounds ever could.

>ronin_vs_tone.gif

I love destroying ronins with my 5-way split laser

It melts their faces off as they try and stab me with their little sword

Any titan can be good against any other in good hands

Any titan can be bad against any other in bad hands

What sensitivity do you guys play on?

800 DPI, 1.9 in game

Max.

Gotta look fast to go fast.

Default with a 600 dpi since I have a 3 foot mouse pad lol.

Does anyone else ever get random slow down when aiming, not like frames or because you are hit by an arc grenade but sometimes I'm trying to track and halfway through it just slows down randomly.

800 DPI, 2.75 ingame

>people in colloseum complaining about using charge rifle
>pinpoint accurate
>no big stupid hitbox
>no blast radius

ignore shitters

>peole playing coliseum

So is this game dead again now that the free weekend is over?

You can't blame people going back to Waifu Cowadooty or 1100 RPM SMG Simulator.

>Play with tfg
>4 hours no losses
>LMAO5SCORCH
GG

>Waifu Cowadooty
which is that?
Im interested

A hurting back, but worth.

>using nuclear fun removal
disgusting

that shit shouldn't be in the game

>slow enough to get caught in it
Its your fault

>people that actually get killed by that shit

git gud

I need that tyler the creator cyber bulling tweet but edited about nuclear eject and just saying "lol run away nigga like just dash nigga"

I always just smash in get like 1 or 2 titan kills then nuke eject and kill another and call my titan in. I have no clue how shitters die to it since its so easy to avoid, unless its yours and you clip something when you eject.

>AH clan stack
>they keep going back up to the same spots
thank you for feeding me

>Titan that has to get in close to do most of it's damage has some of the least health
>Titan that can spam shit all day has high health
>Titan that can area deny has high health

WHO THE FUCK BALANCES THIS SHIT?!

>win a fight
>go in to execute the guy, which is fun and something the game encourages with camo unlocks
>oh except he has nuclear ejection, which I had no way of knowing about, and I'm in a fat titan with my single boost on cooldown
>now it's a draw, because the other guy had the skill to pick a kit in the loadout menu
most of the time it's not too hard to get away, but that doesn't mean it's not fucking cancer

at best it discourages fun, at worst it completely gyps the guy that beat you fairly

Executions should interrupt ejections.

>trying to explode yourself has a side effect of making you invincible

Bullshit

>Why should it be a risk to run face first into an enemy to get a execution
>this isnt fair
>they should just stand still for me to kill them
QQ

>now it's a draw

nah, the other dude got mad titan meter from your dumbass, he outplayed you so bad

n-th for I want Ion and Scorch to have plasma-based titan baby

so Northstar?

who from titanfall would you replace Tyler with?

Blisk

ASMR STRONK

Viper since speed is life and he'd be the one thinking its retarded to get caught by it.

Dude what the fuck? Grenadiers rule supreme again!

That is why I run it, just instantly get my titan back.

Who /inflated stats/ here

Are you SURE that charging Ion's shoulder laser doesn't make it do more damage?

it doesn't

Okay I just found it hard to believe

All it does it let you hold it to adjust

1360 dpi with 4.5 in game

>3 inches per 360
how are you not spinning around with even the slightest move

Strangely I have no problem with that using Ion, maybe you shoul wait to be in mêlée range before dooming the titans ? because if you doom them before coming close, you let them prépare for your melee.

i trained my wrist ;^)

>tfw your team manages to lose against all odds

mfw

Depending on the terrain there is no way to avoid it and you may risk using all your dashes to secure a kill only for it to proc. The real problem is that there is zero indication of whether someone has nuke eject before they use it, so you either have to play as if everyone has it or roll a dice if you want to be ultra aggressive. It's just a dumb mechanic, a shitty one that's easy to avoid, but still poorly thought out and doesn't really add anything to the game.

Were you part of the group that just managed to lose 4/5 in attrition?

Because so was I.

Literally all you have to do is turn around and sprint and you are out of its range. How shitty are you lol, I'm getting my scorch leveled up and don't have a dash and I can sprint his fat ass away from nukes that happen after I burn peoples faces off. If you get blocked into somewhere by another titan you deserve to die to the nuke. You can literally go for an execution and they proc the nuke and you can sprint away and maybe take a little damage, you can also go around corners. The only thing someone having a nuke does is prevent you from getting an execution unless you are a huge shitter and your brain operates so slow you don't immediately recognize the noise and light and walk away. You don't even have to be that close for executions, even if their was an indicator retards would still die to the nuke since you have to have down syndrome to get caught in it. Also you can execute them before they proc it since you just have to press F and they have to mash E 3 times. The perk is great since it exists to shit on brain dead players on the ez titans with no dashes but lots of health.

I just played against a TFG stack in canal, was that you guys?

Softball 4 lyfe.

Didn't play canal, though we did notice a softball player on Eden.

Ironically, we ended up with an enemy [tfg] on the same team as a [RDDT].

It was probably me, I noticed a bunch of TFG. I run a loadout I know is terrible (softball, wingman, northstar) but I have so much god damn fun with it I don't care.

It was just the 4 of us right then.

And yeah, whoever it was (if it was you) said "I love softball" as we were evacing.

I never said it was hard to avoid, it's just that there are situations where you can get trapped even if it's just taking splash damage and not a kill.
>it's great because it punishes shitters
That's a shit mechanic, shitters should be punished because other players are better than them. A fight shouldn't be decided by how close you are to a titan when it dies, even if you can almost always avoid it. If anything it makes bad players play more passively and fail to take risks because they don't want to close down on a titan if they might get nuked and can't escape it.
>just react fast
So you're basically treating it like it's a quick time event, which is exactly what's wrong with it. A bot AI could avoid nuke, you could possibly even set up a macro to turn 180 and sprint away. There is zero skill involved in activating the ability, it just punishes people for being close and more importantly leads to a lot of people choosing the boring nuke ability over something funner that actually adds something to the game.

Haha, yeah. I was going to join TFG but it's set to private right now so I have to settle for the goofy ass meme group I started with my friend.

>That feel when when there's so many weapons you like.
>but you're good with so few of them.

>he can't outrun a nuke with any ogre class titan
You are not worth to be in /tfg/

Right, someone should invite you, you're pretty good with that softball.

Although I am glad to have settled the question of who's betah, Blisk-style, between scorch and tone in a 1v1, probably the only positive thing to have come out of tonight.

Not him but I've only been able to outrun a nuke ejection without a dash once, and the guy started out a bit away from me then.

To clarify, I'm counting "running away" as taking no damage, not just getting out of the kill zone.

I never said I couldn't. just discussing how the mechanic works and why it's dumb. If you want a circlejerk stay away from videogame discussion boards and just swallow your own cum or something.