Eve Online General /eog/

Johnny Meme is banned edition

Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX?
Yes of course!

>I just started, what should I do?
Get a referral from someone to get free SP, beg for it here if you have.
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
??

Past:
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=00afb31b-8d13-4819-8069-f020834a520c&action=buddy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks Kevin

Reminder to fly Arty Vagabonds or you are the cancer that is killing EVE

>Minmatar

Is it possible to make money trading while not playing the .01 isk game?

OG memes

Minmatar is the best and have the best ships in the game

>johnny meme really got banned

>Caldari

Daily reminder that the moros is the worst dread and the nag is better than the moros in every field of the world

>every field of the world

>Approach the info-shard (120km)
Oh, right, that's a thing that happens.

>Approach the forward point (50km)
. . .

Thanks

OH BOY TIME TO FUCKING GUN IT

Reminder to hug your Reynipillows tight :3

Remove Banjo

That ship is so aesthetically pleasing, ugh, and the wings moving is orgasmic.

The animation should be a bit faster. The wings have barely time to run the animation with ceptors' warp speed.

Fug why was it included in screenshot when the ui was hidden

Where is the best place in the game to look for solo pvp fights? It definitely isn't any of the lowsec regions cuz ill spend 40m going thru caldari and galente fw space and its either all dead or full of giant gangs.

Ah yes, well done, HOWEVER

>Ride the ebb and flow of demand, buy in summer, sell in winter, buy during the week, sell on the weekends
>find systems with people doing things and sell what they need, ie smaller mission hubs, lowsec FW hotspots, capital mid points, items required to complete missions, items needed for LP store offers
>set up regional buy orders and collect items via contracts or hauling
>flip contracts (faction/officer items, capitals, fitted ships, hang out in channels like ships)
>buy firesale contracts and sell the stuff

>wasting your time with that shitty mission

New player here, anyone willing to give me a plex if I sign up with their referral and upgrade to omega?

secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=00afb31b-8d13-4819-8069-f020834a520c&action=buddy

contact Dahlia Samar ingame once you sub, I'm online during EU hours

>fly away 30 km

>use warp

literally speedrunning the tutorial here

Past 24 hours: 57.954M ISK profit

I'm boss

two hours of tutorial running: 60m++

>2.5m isk/hr
lmao

not that user but not everyone is a loser sitting 25/7 in Eve

TWO POINT FIVE MILLION INTERSTELLAR KRONAR PER HOUR

I did level 5 missions and made 600m/h last night for just an hour of play

Good job user, I believe in you. Before you know it you're racking in bigger fatter stacks.

Doing what?

>The capacitor is empty.

Why don't you just run a cap booster oh wait you're amarr lol no mids

>switching over to Caldari after flying Amarr for months

>dodixie is infested with bots now

CCPLEASE BAN ALL BOTS

Forgot my image

>gallente

>tfw I manually adjust orders by .1 isk

>Recently started to haul stuff to null to sell
>50-100% profit margin on every single item
>0 competitors since people don't trade the same items

Haven't "0.1 isked" in almost two weeks, made a lot more profit with a lot less time invested

Is buying original blue prints worth it if my industry skills aren't all that great?

It seems like a relatively safe investment, 4 hours to manufacture and pretty much always in demand.

>dodixie
Fucking overprices shit man, what a jewhole

good that in few jumps you can leave this region and have Essence

>tfw I manually adjust orders by 0.0001 ISK

There's also bots in Hek.
Idk why, but there are.

you want red prints

why's that?

Manufacturing off BPOs is worthless unless you research efficiencies.
And tying up slot for ages to research has high opportunity costs.
>if my industry skills aren't all that great?
Industrial skills are all throughput or quality of life.

>It seems like a relatively safe investment,
If you aren't using a POS you shouldn't be manufacturing.
BPOs mean a lot more to lose if the POS whiffs it.

I had seen a chart in one of these threads with people farming Silence the informant mission, well gate activations, which I assume means they are farming it. Can anyone hint as to what is so farmable about it?

Elite Drone AI in the first room. After that, wait to fail the mission. Do it from another Agent while you wait. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Autistic stuff surely

Why are these generals so autistic?

eve players are autistic in general

The reason why there are so many profitable ventures still available in this game is that most players don't care about the market, and treat it like an npc store.

CCP have stated this over and over in multiple fanfests. While market pvp'ers make up most of the activity, they make up a minute portion of the player base. And it gets to a point where many just quit the game because they amassed a huge fortune and just get bored.

>find systems with people doing things and sell what they need, ie smaller mission hubs, lowsec FW hotspots, capital mid points, items required to complete missions, items needed for LP store offers

Alpha clones can easily do this. Profitable station trading requires skills only open to omega clones.

>Why are these generals so autistic?

>why is a Veeky Forums thread for Eve Online so autistic?

Do you use T2 hauler?

I thought about hauling to null, but every time I fly around to where I live, there are autists gatecamping, so I would get btfo´d.

>amerifats waking up

time to log off

Most people ive met are old farts who have kids and shit. Normal folk.

Test

I hate reddit, but it seems to be the only place to go where peoppe actually talk about the game instead of making retarded meme-arrow posts.

>retarded meme-arrow posts

I'm a returning player with 5 accounts and large amounts of autism

When I last played like 4 years ago I multiboxed c5s, is that still relevant or what are some other fun things I can do?

Top Jej :^)

>with 5 accounts and large amounts of autism

Redundant

5 svipuls

pirate blops when

You could outsource hauling if your margins allow it

>hey i got 30b what do i do with it
>biomassed

t2 versions of tier 3 battleships when?

So the Sansha carrier BPCs are Incursion mothership drops right? Where do the other pirate faction capitals come from? 10/10 drops? Events?

t2 t3s when

wtf is a svipul

>want to play EVE again
>have one account currently still active
>want to multibox mine in null again
>multibox mining in null kills my wallet every single time because the alliances I join always get camped and shit and it makes it incredibly hard to just make money and have my accounts pay for themselves.

I want multiboxing banned please. I just want mining without alts to be a decent profession without having to scan down gas sites. I fucking hate gas mining.

serpentis ones are from an event I think. there aren't any others

its inferior to the confessor

Just get a Rorqual and join Karmafleet, user

Do you sell in NPC null?

>small energy neutralizer :^)))

>

>small energy nosferatu

My autistic internet loyalty prevents me from associating with reddit or any of its platforms. I don't even go to reddit when I'm looking up a game bug fix or something and the only available source is reddit. I'd rather just not fix the bug.

Goons arent reddit retard they're SA

>spinning my ship
>panel opens next to my wallet
>green numbers appear

all internet communities are reddit

I thought Karmafleet was a branch of TEST that stuck with Goons.

SA is fine, kind of, depending on the Mods present anyways. SA bans people for the stupidest shit sometimes because they want to maintain being a "grown-up" community. I don't mean spelling or grammar bans either, those are always funny. What I mean about stupid bans is like banning people for using the terms "chimping out" or "nignogs" when talking about the Ferguson Riots or BLM protests with the mod note being "You should try being a better human being". Its why I always just keep my mouth shut on something awful.

cerberus is the prettiest non-amarr ship

kys if you fly a cerberus

i only fly pretty things, its not my fault if said pretty thing is strong atm

youre just jealous you arent pretty and strong like a cerberus

Thanks for being legit.

Karmafleet is led by some ex BRAVE fags. Then again if you're active on SA you could just join GoonWaffe. Or apply to one of the other corps, there are a few that recruit openly and don't carry the reddit stigma.

Who are BRAVE? I re-subbed recently and don't remember them being around when I played.

Fly safe user

How did you pick your place to sell stuff?

I'd like to haul stuff away, no clue where to start though

Do you think I can kill a explo fitted asteros flying everywhere with my torp manticore before they drone me? I know I can kill covovopses, but the astero done bay is givin me pause.

>anti-battleship frigate that's specifically completely fucked vs frigates
>can I kill this faction frigate with it?

probably have a good shot with SAAR with RAH.