Sole Survivor Edition

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 1 and 2
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas, etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
(Updates in progress)

>Fallout 4
>General Information, etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

Pre-war Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20105/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14893/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for cait a shit

Where in the game did they take that screenshot?

Third for dead threads

Chums was thinking of buying a PS4 slim seeing as the unreasonable prices for current console games has gone down. Loved both FO3 and NV. I avoided the consoles till now. Could anyone give me their opinion on Fallout 4 and ps4? Is it fun? I seen some mixed impressions but I only really care if its fun. Should I wait on a special edition? Since its release I've been fighting the erg to look into it in dept and recently I seen it for like 20 euro.

why waste your $ on a console?

put that shit towards a new rig, man.

I know dick about rigs and consoles are easier to move around with less space taken up.

Are you a traveling gypsy or how often are you really going to move it?

There's smaller form factor PCs nowadays, and desktop cases with carry handles.

i just got a PS4, had it for less than a week. never been jacked or hacked before, but someone took my account. i phoned up support and it was just "oh yeah someone changed the email, i changed it back so its fixed now :)" which obviously didn't explain shit or why this won't just happen again. the support email even had a broken link. this is the same company that had the whole psn database hacked before and of course the big email leaks. sony is a chink shithole company and i hope they all fucking burn.

but yeah its pretty fun if you don't mind having all your information and accounts stolen.

It's silly not to buy a PC.

And that's pretty much the answer you're gonna get from any of us. This whole thread is modding discussion and lore arguments.

Without getting into hurrr masterrace shit, it's pretty daft to buy a PS4 unless you desperately want an exclusive.

That waifu looks about ready to kill someone!!

are you going to ditch it then. Sounds like a very shitty experience.
I'd like the convenience of it,not having to deal with a load of cables and matching some high end specs needed to run a game with a graphics card worth more than the game itself with no knowledge how to work it. At some point I will look into buying a powerful enough pc. But for now I don't have a need for it. PS4 not worth it then?

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20105/?
Should've been in vanilla desu

At least buy the Pro instead of some outdated, obsolete version.

Honestly, no.

It really won't take long to learn this stuff. Even if you had a real learning disability I think you could learn enough to make an informed decision with half an hour in under a week.

I used to move a full sized rig, screen and peripherals a couple of times a week for over a year. It literally took 2 mins to pack up and down. Everything bar the screen and actual box fit into a small backpack.

I built a friends PC for under AU$550 2 years ago and it still runs Siege, Fallout 4, Vermintide etc. at 60fps. Needing a Titan X to play anything above 800x600 is a /v/ meme.

Gaming laptops have made pretty serious leaps in the past few years.

Small form mother boards like mini/micro ATX and an appropriate case is probably your best bet.

I have my PC plugged into both the monitor on my desk and TV on my wall. I can sit at my desk and shitpost or play, sit on my couch with a controller/watch a movie.

It's very well done.

Only thing I don't like is the military fatigues. The vanilla top looks out of place with the great skirt and stockings.

How do you do poses with characters?

Can you do it with the console, or do you have to get a pose mod?

bop

Any good mod recommendations for making FO4 Ghouls not the worst fucking shitty ass enemy in the game?

Try "Daves Poses"
I'm not gonna lie and say they're Halo tier, but they're solid, a few rubber limbs here and there but nothing serious. Decent selection and has a GUI and NPC pose tool.

I just went to go look it up for you and saw it was updated with another 60 poses and some new menus. It's got expressions now too. Neat.

Going to be modding fnv, any great mods you guys can recommend? I'm mostly looking for cut content things. Also, is mod organizer the best mod manager for fnv?
Fuck you fag

I use FOMM for FNV but that's because I'm a stick in the mud.

Check the OP, there's probably an FNV guide in there with all the 'essential' fixes and shit.

its a terrible fucking headache, but you use a bit of both.

you can try it with no mods it should work, select someone in console and "playidle xxx", and move them around with "modpos". and its best if you pause the game world (tgp) and use flycam (tfc)... yeah its a lot of hassle to get a full scene going, but easy to make some quick character snaps.

oh nice i should update my modlist huh.

You need to free the nip ingame and re-imprison it with a little MS Paint black dot.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Thanks.

Ass

>describe looking it up for you
>doesn't post the link
I'm a fucking shit cunt.
Sorry.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800

I really don't enjoy taking 'sexy' shots all that much. I find it always looks awkward and I'm never happy with the result.

So what, nigga.

Just post some skinny wasteland whores.

o-ok...

These are pretty old. maybe I'll take a look at that pose mod and try some new ones.

Looks like spunk on her chest.

Also looks like Hila from h3h3. Your face game is slacking. Mine is better.

Nexus images section has just what you need.
Don't come back.

>Your face game is slacking. Mine is better.
Prove it

I only have my old chars from 2015 on my laptop lad.

And I already posted that knife faced, shit covered beauty with a birth mark last thread.

Uh huh.
Post a link to it.

Shit. Now everyone knows I'm a waifu-post instigation piece of cancer.

>this is what /fog/ considers good

well i just don't know what to think anymore

Where did anyone say that was good? It was just what was available at release.

This You're essentially going toe to toe with a cripple and coming out barely even.

You should be ashamed.

And besides, I don't see any slightly reddened nose tip levels of detail on your shitfu lad. Gtfo.

>All this literal nexus tier garbage
Why doesn't nobody respect their waifu's any more?

I have no idea who hila is, but you're probably right. I find faces are pretty hard to do right. I hear facial blindness is a symptom of autism, but making waifus in vidya is probably a bigger one so maybe it's that. But it's an ongoing process, I think it's an improving state of affairs.

Middle left reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner.

Also
>Shitsplatters
My nigga

None of that is Nexus tier

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14893/?

This is the other reason I don't like lewd posting. Should have stuck to tacticool posting. I have invoked the wrath of autism. At least we're not dead. r-right?

Nice I'll use this on my next Thrive challenge run.

Just realised the char I posted just had freckles. I forgot how thick the shit texture actually is.

Oh well. Not like the thread is active anyways.

Because F3 and FNV run on more or less the same engine, I'm guessing it'd be fairly easy to port items from one to the other using a combination of nifscope and the GECK.

I'd like to port the Paulson cowboy outfit from Mothership over to NV and I was wondering if it's easy (or indeed at all possible) to do so.

And no, obviously I'm not going to upload this to the nexus or anything, this is for personal use only. And no, TTW runs like ass on my pc so that's not an option either sadly.

>screenshot
its not one you idiot

I considered doing this, but I started my character out very angry to begin with, so I don't know how much more angry he can get right now. He'll probably mellow out once I kill Cornflakes, although that means I ought to do that sooner rather than later. Maybe get happier when he meets his waifu, rip Nora.

OK LISTEN TO ME

I played fnv 6 or 7 times, can't do it anymore, as much as i love the game.
However, i played f3 only twice, and even if it's worse than fnv i still want to give it a try, again.
So tell me, should i mod it?
If yes - recommend me mods for it.

It's probably somewhere in the GECK already.

Should be easy enough as there was a FO3 weapon pack that included DLC weapons on NV Nexus but has been taken down.

Do you like big girls?

*busts out mining hat*

time to do some spelunking I guess

>It's probably somewhere in the GECK already.
It's not. A lot of items were naturally ported to FNV yet never made an appearance, like the Tunnel snake outfit. Paulson's outfit for some reason wasn't ported, which is a shame.

If you can get TTW to work unlike me, you should definitely try it out. It makes F3 a lot better than it is with all the extra New Vegas features added to it, and the extra content added by the TTW team is extremely well made. Not massively lore friendly you travel on an underground train between wastelands but it's better than simply teleporting between world spaces.

Sure but not when they can use a highway overpass as a bed or chair.

Right looks much better. I like the reduced grime because you can add a few types of grime and not look like a coal miner from the 1880's.

>TTW runs like ass on my pc
that's odd, I didn't notice any performance degradation over standard modded NV. Might be worth investigating further.
Anyway, some items won't require conversion, just drap and drop the files, then create and .esp to put it in game, there's a shit tonne of guide on the nexus forums/youtube that cover it.

4U

I'd have liked to do it in .gif format but at the end of the day, I couldn't be bothered. It would be interesting to see how peoples characters have changed.

>not wanting them to sit on bridges

fagget

I'd like to clarify what I said on TTW.
I think it's my fault because I'm running 100 or so mods along with it, and TTW is a beast. Performance with TTW off is absolutely fine; not wishing to toot my own horn but I have a very good PC, so it's not a hardware issue.

Also the recommend installation method just didn't work when I tried it. On my old PC I manually installed it and it kept crashing. On my new PC I used MO and I works okay, it just stutters, which is really annoying when I'm used to constant 60 frames when I have the mod turned off. I might try it again with some of the NV mods turned off to see if that works.

Does your settlement have an armory?

That really doesn't seem normal. I was using close to the 255 limit with TTW. I installed it halfway through a modded playthrough because I'm a madman and I didn't notice any changes between the CW and NV.
Not trying to give you the old "work on my machine lol" it just seems weird that you'd take such a performance hit. Let's just blame this one on Todd.

No, why would it. Everyone just uses their pipe shit after a while.

Where do you keep all your weapons?

It would, if my fucking settlers would stop fucking pilfering from it. I could probably set up a one-way electrical door that you couldn't open without using Workshop and they'd still teleport and steal my shit.

I dump them wherever. Mostly the workshop station since it's all pooled together in 1 large settlement inventory.

In Sanctuary, I have a little Workshop setup.

Basically, all of my crafting tables are in there with a fguckton of lockers and crates. I do all my power armor, ammo, mods, clothes, everything in that one shop.

the clinic has my chem station tho.

Mothership Zeta Main BSA

same with any DLC item, they'll be in the Main ones

you need FOMM to extract shit

just type in paulson so you don't have to constantly use \xxxxxxx\xxxxxxx\xxxxxxxxx\xxxx\ to find it

Done that, but now it doesn't want to move into the GECK. Keeps saying invalid directory even though I've dumped the mesh (and the texture files for said mesh) into the game directory.

have you tried making a dlc05 folder in meshes and textures then doing it?

not sure why it wouldn't work with manually selecting them from the file button as long as everything was in the nv data folder

What makes a waifu nexus-tier?

That worked!
Thanks partner, I'll be recreating Josey Wales in no time.

skimpy armor
huge boobs
stupid skinny
weird body proportions

So I can post my vanilla waifu all the time?

For some reason, none of my screens have ever had lighting look this good. The rest are all just flat with near to no contrast.

Just look at that shadow to the left. One foot back and it'd have the Raider's head in it too. It would have been perfect.

it helps if you have character lighting off

The other one I have which, judging by the lack of artificial character highlights, has character lighting off looks far more flat.

I think it's just location. Or maybe there's a mod with stronger, more defined and more numerous lighting locations.

That sounds about right.

Why is the images section of the nexus such a cesspool?

Try the mods that enable the smaller light sources like the pip boy and spotlights to cast shadows, they make a pretty big difference. ENB's can help too.

Is that Titan-fu? Looks good.

I'd like to add to this list :

>Bimbo face
>Characters (and generally the run they are playing) are devoid of any thought, theme, RP angle or characteristics other than tits and ass.
>Dressed completely inappropriate for wandering a wasteland
>"My character walks around with her tits and/or ass out just because some women are whores xD"
>Some kind of disgusting fingernails mod for bonus nexus points

>Is that Titan-fu?

You know it.

Why are you gaylords so uptight about waifus

its fucking cancer
its the nexus tier ones

i bet you sleep with supermutants

Because they still don't have bouncy bits. They're shit and so is Fallout 4.

>>Dressed completely inappropriate for wandering a wasteland
Oh please. It's a Sci-Fi series with shit like this as inspiration.

>skimpy armor -- check
>huge boobs -- fail
>stupid skinny -- check
>weird body proportions --check
>Bimbo face -- check
>Characters (and generally the run they are playing) are devoid of any thought, theme, RP angle or characteristics other than tits and ass. -- check
>Dressed completely inappropriate for wandering a wasteland -- check
>"My character walks around with her tits and/or ass out just because some women are whores xD" -- likely a check
>Some kind of disgusting fingernails mod for bonus nexus points -- check

8/9
not bad user. well baited

It's contributing to the totally unnecessary divide between /fog/ and /cfog/.

Waifu posting is worse than posting smug anime.

except there isn't a single outfit on nexus that looks anything like that

Like, who is anyone fooling when this is a literally an ingame outfit,

Dressing like that is fine for a cheesy superhero run. But at least roll with a theme and appropriate color schemes.

I don't have a thing against lewd characters but it's just so fucking lame if there is no real reason for the nudity or any semblance of theme or rp angle.

Same with the Nuka Girl outfit

No one needs a reason besides simply just wanting to do it.

Nah, but whinging about it is.
The fact remains, there's no authority on what is or isn't permitted in the thread and you couldn't stop it even if there was so by getting upset you prompt the most childish among us to post more and more. You don't have to reply to every post or even acknowledge it.

You are right. But nobody needs to see boring generic tiddies and ass here neither. Either go post on the nexus or at the very least get somewhat creative with it. A little goes a long way.

No one has to do anything. If you don't like it then buck up. The posts were only made because someone wanted to shitpost about waifus and in turn they ironically shitposted back. It never needed to go down this route if people simply stopped trying to backseat game and try to cry about muh lore then backpedal to "I just down like it".

>Caring about what other people do to their game
Can /cfog/ split off again. Please.

>containment fallout general

giant gives you bedroom eyes

wat do

Literally nothing wrong with any of those things

Bring up the console, click on her, type in DELETE and press enter

that's not very nice

/cfog/ is dead

>dead
Ruining Fallout's name means you have to deal with Fallout's ghost.

Neither is you spamming your shitty waifu but c'est la vie