PlayStation Vita General 2851 - Live Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Accel World VS Sword Art Online live stream set for December 7
gematsu.com/2016/12/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-live

>Fallen Legion launches in the first half of 2017
gematsu.com/2016/12/fallen-legion-launches-fi

>New Trailers For God Wars, Operation Babel and A Rose in the Twilight
dualshockers.com/2016/12/04/new-trailers-god-wars-operation

>DotEmu Bringing Ys Origin and Windjammers to PS in 2017
dualshockers.com/2016/12/03/ys-origin-p

>Lara Croft GO trailer
youtu.be/q8oxNizyTk8

>Garou: Mark of the Wolves trailer
youtu.be/MW3MYzuskZM

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony coming west in 2017
gematsu.com/2016/12/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-com

>PS Experience Keynote
youtu.be/iJgzJZiys-c

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution Screenshots, Artwork and Info
dualshockers.com/2016/12/02/valkyria-azure-revolution-s

>Full Throttle Remastered first look trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/full-throttle-remast

>A Look at December’s PlayStation Vita Releases
thevitalounge.net/2016/12/02/a-look-at-decemb

>Musou Stars first official trailer
youtu.be/3qyZY1FVbv4

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CiEhaRa3gV8?t=46
gematsu.com/2016/12/danganronpa-v3-details-korekiyo-tenko-kirumi-maki-monofunny-third-character-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=252h9qR_TaE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=nUnYmxbsurI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kawanishi-Noseguchi
Kinunobebashi
Takiyama
Uguisunomori
Tsuzumigataki
Tada
Hirano
Ichinotorii
Uneno
Yamashita
Sasabe
Kofudai
Tokiwadai
Myoukenguchi.

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!

I can say for sure
Re;birth 3 is the weakest game in the series

W-what?

not really looking forward to another SAO game where they're using the elf avatars

poor silver crow, his whole deal is being the only flier but he's probably gonna be relegated to KYH's jetpack in a setting where everyone can

i'll admit his wings looked better on her though

I've never seen Accel World.
Should I?

Mana is the best Valkyrie!

Namco want to try the LS gameplay again

Yes

it devolved into inexplicable harem trash centered on a whiny pig boy in later volumes and the whole thing is based on the concept of "remember that asspull in the first season of SAO where kirito used the power of his sugoi brain to cheat death? let's make an entire series about that!!" but i don't think the anime ever hit that part, it's pretty entertaining so go for it

if they manage to make the melee combat and magic actually feel fluid then i think they've got something there

also wouldn't mind if they added in the skill connect and buff systems from the hollow games

Mion is perfect & cute! Are you playing any cute Vita games today, Vitagen?

It's nothing special. Also, the main character's appearance is basically one of the reasons I could never enjoy it. I don't mind if he's fat, but the sheer appearance of him and the fact it feels like he's in the wrong series made it hard to really take it seriously. Which is fucking stupid to say since it's anime, but whatever.

eh he spends 99% of his screentime in the silver crow body which is pretty much the plainest, most generic robot man in existence so i'm alright with it

i think the SAO guy read punpun and thought to himself, yeah i can totally do that

I think I'll play more marry skeltal today. Oyayubi, Akazukin and the shop girl are INCREDIBLE cute

rebirth

It's jarring. No one else in the series really does the same kind of bit as his appearance, and even having a few others look like that would've helped. Still would be shitty to look at, but at least it'd have precedence.

youtu.be/CiEhaRa3gV8?t=46
the whole series is ultimately about imagination incarnating into something actually manifest, so it's interesting that his self-worth is so garbage that he sees himself in real life as nearly as unattractive as the shitty pig model his bullies forced him to lock in for his net avatar. totally worked considering how much most viewers ended up loathing him based entirely on that, even after he got less whiny and shitty. then there's the fact that his ideal self in his soul is this sleek thing, i think as far as establishing a powerful contrast it's pretty good

also going full bore with the "when pigs fly" thing was neat

i dunno, i think it looks real stupid but i like everything else about it. as far as making your designated self-insert protagonist super special, making them look deformed and ugly as an artistic choice and giving them some lame flight ability that doesn't go full LN retarded til a few books in was a lot more restrained on the writer's part than kirito's literally everything

I like Haru's design, frankly. I would take that over a lanky chink fuckboy like every other show of the genre has been doing. Back in the day that kind of character design was all over the place too.

Still on Firis. Finally starting to get the ending flag for the characters.

Thinking of just going through with one of them just to unlock very hard, but I'm still kinda struggling even on hard.

yeah i think it's stupid looking, but i don't dislike it

i was just joking about haru being his waifu's jetpack for the game, but actually looking through promotional shit he totally is

thanks,

Is windslammers cross region compatible?

>when you want to play something else, but if you don't finish Stein's gate 0 soon you will not be able to discuss it here

There is no excuses
I'm so sorry user

You can discuss it in later dates too. Or at least I'm ready to discuss it, too bad my memory is so bad that I'm starting to forget little things from the game already. But I would be interested to see everyones thoughts about the game as they finish it.

Hey, you can't always notice everything. I'll do it next time if I'm the OP and you'll do it too now that you know it

We will always be here for you

i miss my yuris

>people actually try and use vip

Why is that still a thing?

>好感度上昇!

Recolove!

Even better when you see the item name

Where does Mary Skelter rank on the Vita DRPG list?

Really nice dance

Dungeon Travelers 2 > Labyrinth of Refrain > Moero Chronicles = Mary Skelter > Stranger in Sword City > MeiQ = Demon Gaze > Operation Abyss > Burning your money > Mind=0.

I'm expecting Operation Babel to be above, or equal to, Demon Gaze and MeiQ

>Darkest Dungeon
>Get a crusader, highwayman, and a few others who died already so who cares
>Crusader keeps ending up on the brink of death but never dies
>Highwayman infected with as many diseases as possible but never fails a Virtue insanity check (so far)
>They have level 4 resolve due to being blessed by the RNG gods
>Everybody else dies horribly though

This game is pretty addicting.

Unless Beryl is enough to count, not really.

Beryl is for bullying.

gematsu.com/2016/12/danganronpa-v3-details-korekiyo-tenko-kirumi-maki-monofunny-third-character-trailer

I feel I get fucked by RNG a lot in this game. I usually just close/open the game again to reply battles where I have huge stress so I can get Virtue check (I found that it is about 25% chance of getting it)

- innovative ideas for dungeons; giant FOEs are kinda cheap when you go in blind but fun
- blows its load a bit early (a lot of the good shit happens in the first 2 dungeons, then the couple after that go back to traditional designs with narrow corridors and dead ends and I don't know what happens after that)
- GOOD music

it's not executed as well as tried and true games like DT2 but I actually had more fun with it, because it brought new ideas to the table and is just as filled to the brim with content

non-comprehensive list of what i had:
DT2 >= this = DT1 > Moero Crystal > bladetown

I would play coven if I wasn't saving up for 2-2

i miss you guys

Why are they so fat if they work themselves to the bone every day?

The virus keeps them in the peak of their sexual ripeness.

I'm still barely 10hours in. We'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=252h9qR_TaE&feature=youtu.be

Put her stupid hat back user

it shouldn't take too long

im a pro vitagenner
ask me anything

>DQ Builders final boss
>Glutimus gives you dumbbells
10/10 game will buy his sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=nUnYmxbsurI

>wake up
>remember I just got the stranger of sword city plat last night
>still nothing on SoSC2 except the fact that it's coming

On one hand, I'm glad to be able to move on to other games after 80 hours... On the other hand, I'm already missing it. OA is my overall favorite DRPG, but SoSC really did have the best combat.

I like OA too but getting the plat for it frustrated me

I'll have you know that Manpakumaru can't get fat

I actually didn't mind it, except for the total battles one. Mainly because I had no fucking clue how many battles I had actually done that count.

>Dungeon Crawler

You explore dungeons with a party and attempt to make a living by helping out adventurers you come across in various ways.
>The deeper you are in the dungeon, the harder the monsters will be
>The better quality materials you get from those monsters
>The higher amount you get to charge when meeting adventurers

It'll be like a dungeon crawler where you fight, level, res, etc., but there will be secondary jobs like blacksmith, chef, scout, night crawler, historian, appraiser, body guard, enchanter, merchant, etc. You can charge however much you want for your services to varying success, but the end-goal is to either defeat the last boss in the dungoen yourself, get strong enough at your secondary jobs to allow other adventurers to kill the last boss, or to get rich enough to make an autonomous business chain in the dungeons and become a well-known name in dungeon economics.
>There will be online capabilities which allow players to send their characters to other people's dungeons and sell their services for cash when you're not playing

She's stuck at fat. She just cannot get any fatter.

That's the one that frustrated me.
It took me four hours to get.
Four hours of constantly watching so I can get the screenshot of it

Hey, quick question. I'm looking at the games on the PS Store right now (I've yet to get a Vita, plan to get one soon), how can I tell which games are only released digitally vs. those with physical releases? I'd prefer to keep my memory card used for only games with digital releases, if possible.

Which tips am I missing? I got every ending

I hope some of their corruption remains after recruitment otherwise it's going to be boring having the same interactions again except with one new party member.

You look up online for physical copies

I love my beautiful wife Firis so much!

i HATE economics

You can't really tell that on the PS store. You'll need to sharpen your googlefu and look it up online or in websites like amazon or ebay to see if it has a western physical release. Or ask here.

I put on an audio book when I was doing that. Helped with the tedium a lot.

I know I can do that, but I was wondering if there was a simpler way. Like I already have a 3DS, and when looking on the digital store for that, it will say whether a game is digital only or has retail copies too, which is really convenient. I was hoping there was something like that.

Damn, that sucks fucking shit. What a pain. Thanks anyway, guys.

You can see from the extra->tips

You shouldn't even be looking in the store anyway outside of sales and after finding out a game you want is digital only. And that's only if you're finished looking at places like Amazon who sell digital codes cheaper than the PSN.

Fucking google it. Vita games are always cheaper than the PSN anywhere else

>DQB on sale for $18 on Amazon
>DQB on flash sale for $30 on PSN

Oh, nice, thanks for the tip!

If you really love her you can start by purchasing her game and post in-game screenshots of her.

I love firis sister

>OA is my overall favorite DRPG
Other people that agree with me on this? That's rare. What parts about it did you like the best? For me it was the equipment system and some of the dungeons. OA's 'dark zone' dungeons were some of the most fun I've ever had in a DRPG.

I had worked myself into expecting that we'd never get OpBabel too. Imagine my surprise when I came back to vitagen and saw someone mention it.

I'll be sure to note it down
>2 people have OA as their favorite DRPG in vitagen

>Imagine my surprise when I came back to vitagen and saw someone mention it.

?

Yeah, also loved the equipment system and the dungeons except the one with keys at the end of the first semester, fuck that one. Plus loved the classes/skills/spells, the enemies, the spoogy sci-fi setting, the music, and based Professor Cohen.

>mfw seeing kaito get blown the FUCK out by based alice

She's very beautiful.

>based alice
I think you are a 100% M, user

Good evening, Vitagen

probably 165, 5 and 99.
you get them by ignoring Amadeus calls on 11/29 and 12/5

Haven't touched my Vita or been around here in a while, been busy with other shit.

>the spoogy sci-fi setting
It was a neat change of pace from all the fantasy DRPGs.

I only wish the game had been a bit harder. Even with hachi pack on, not everything was challenging enough for my tastes. The level limit was a nice touch, but after you get past the level 15 limit it didn't seem to matter too much.

Good afternoon alisia

>mary skeltal's alice
>dull, stern, generic black haired whore
>abyss/babel's alice
>superior, actually blonde
it's not fair!

I hope I can impregnate Alisia in 2-2

Oh, that's mean

>kota was promoted and took my job
ugh

>Neptune LV 61
>Vert 48
Why is this keep happeing
I don't grind and yet I'm overpower yet again

How man platinums did you get this year vitagen? You did get some platinums right?

i got 3, Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0 and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
so basically nothing impressive

I think just this one, unless if I got the Steins;Gate one earlier this year.

only disgaea 3

i have a bunch of games near plat but i feel too depressed for vidya

oh, and forgot about the Miku platinum.
still nothing impressive though

Only Downwell
Maybe I can still get rebirth 3 this year

I'm close to getting WoFF but it's sooooooooo fucking boring