>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News

Wood Elves Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

Wood Elves Let's Play:
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Nagash was a bitch

SAY
MY
NAME

HAS-TA-TI-I

Best army setup for chaos to remove wood elves in their forests while listening to "it ain't me"?

Total War: LotGH WHEN

Reminder that you can't just autoresolve all your sieges now.

>chaos
Have fun trying to catch me nigga
Run & Gun

Nth for CA STOP RUINING MAGIC, IT'S ALREADY BAD!

>*uses 4 chaos greatcannons*
Pssssshh nothin personel, infidel

nth for CA STOP RUINING TOTAL WAR. IT'S ALREADY BAD!

lamellar stylish as fuck

>Manticore no longer playing Horse vocalisations when selected in Battle.

dahnald?

I don't mind a big siege every once in a while but it seems like the AI builds walls in every fucking settlement. Shit gets stale, yo

Hellcannons, Horsemasters, Halberds, Knights.

Hellcannons :^)

Or go full horsefucker on the treehuggers

best mod for Rome 2? It's actually radious right?
Did they even release that atilla mod for rome2 period?

No, it's Attila.

Get a dedicated siege contingent.
Last campaign I had an artillery train who's job it was to demolish walls and towers.
Great fun.

>did they even release that atilla mod for rome2 period?
Not yet, but it's supposed to be out September the 30th so we'll just have to wait until then.

>All units summoned in battle (EG Cygor, Skeletons, Manticore etc) have a new negative ability named Unbinding. This inflicts damage over time to represent their instability. The Unbinding effect scales with the value of the unit.
oh fugg

Reminder that Mannfred is the shittiest Carstein

>Mannfred is the shittiest Carstein
no shit
Vlad 4 life

How disappointed do you think Vlad is with Manny?

Or just get an agent that can sabotage walls.

>reusing crumbling instead of a bound monster rule that would make them go berserk if morale drops low enough

REEEEEEEEEEE IMPLEMENT MORE MORALE EFFECTS YOU COWARDS REEEEEEEEE also why don't the fucking giants fall over reeeeeeee

What do you do as Vamps then?

All units summoned in battle (EG Cygor, Skeletons, Manticore etc) have a new negative ability named Unbinding. This inflicts damage over time to represent their instability. The Unbinding effect scales with the value of the unit.

but summon skele/zombie was already shit

>Gobbo archers

Maybe next patch big guy.

>How disappointed do you think Vlad is with Manny?
so much that he rolled right back up from his grave

Gonna have to agree with wall sabotage over artillery train on this one. Although just having a unit with siege attacker in your army is pretty nifty, too.

Flock of Terrorgheists and Vargheists, led by Ghoulking to clear the walls, couple of Varghulf to break the gate and serve as the tip of the spear

Why do they keep making magic shittier and shittier instead of buffing the garbage lores/spells?

I admit I don't get why they made summoning even shittier
also unit sizes still make magic balance fucked what's with that!

T-Ted?

Grey or Jade /twg/?

Very

CA just fucked magic over didn't they?

I mean, all the summoning spells apart from the basic raise dead one were pretty strong.

The main problem is that there seems to be something fucked with units not being able to be hurt while being knocked around, which fucks up a lot of offensive spells. Then the bombardment spells get fucked because they have tiny hitboxes which makes most of their projectiles miss most of the time.
Meanwhile, the magic missiles seem to randomly get changed from being super OP oneshot-machines to completely useless every other patch.
Many buff/debuff spells are pretty good, but I just wish they would fix the shit with the offensive spells so they can possibly start balancing them properly and make shit like lore of heavens useful.

Give me the boyars, Dahnaldovisch

Is this patch take it easy material?

It was already fucked

It is now fucked to the point of being useless

Fashion > being a good person and helping/healing people

The most significant changes was to spawning so not that much as changed.

Wind of Death will still kill armies.

Honestly amazed they haven't nerfed that to shit yet considering how useless all the other vortexes are

The one with more support abilities
Only thing magic is good for

>Vortex spell
>Explosion spell

Oh wow such interesting lores.

Kill me now.

Because it's pretty hard to use against good players I guess.

Pretty situational overall.

I wouldn't be so sure. There have been a lot of undocumented changes to magic in the past updates, like gaze of nagash being turned into a oneshot killer and then back into a useless tickler in 2 consecutive updates.

Yeah but the AI falls for it every time

they were balanced manawise, at least in multiplayer with a fixed winds pool user, if you summoned a cygor your fucked for mana, the only imba one I'll admit was wight king summons, but he came packaged with such a shit hero that it counterbalances!

as to the knockback damage immune, it's gotta be by design at this point user. It's been so long and no sign of patching it or acknowledging.

It does seem that every non buff spells gets introduced, gets nerfed so it's unusable, then the cycle repeats. why though is the real question

No because they hardly do any damage

Wel,l we can wail about it when we get those kind of changes documented by the community.

well, for one, the AI won't go in the forums crying about how it lost a battle because it got outskilled

I fucked up the reply. I was talking about Wind of Death to another user.

I wish a few more spells were like that, where they can be really strong in the right circumstances. Only ones I know of are wind of death, foot of gork and net of amyntok.

Why was my first thought that these two look like brothers?

They will literally never stop doing that though

Nerfing magic doesn't make the game more balanced it just means nobody will bother using it

That would be a cool way to make some immersive wizards, recruit a jade and grey wizard and rename them to be brothers with a rivalry.

>tfw no Total War: Finno-Korean Hyper War

>haven't even played the game yet
>bought chaos and wood elves dlc

Living dangerously.

get blood. when do you play user

Maybe they are just terrified of creating another devolve fiasco.

>didnt buy BM

Good lad

>tfw you bully lil babby manny

>Be me, Grey Wizard
>Everyone thinks i'm an unsociable Autist.
>Just want to sit in the corner with my pet crow.
>Avoid towns because they don't like me
>Karl Franz comes up to me one day, punches me in the face and calls me a loser dork.
>"t-thanks"
>Now I have to fight in his army.
>Crowbro flew off and now I can't find him.
>tfw

Forgot, got blood as well.
Since it's so close, waiting for wood elves to hit for a more populated campaign.

Maybe later.

>1.5 provinces
>still strength rank 4

armies full of zombies

>Sibling rivalry peaks in a wizards duel
>They are equally matched and their respective winds kind of cancel each other out
>Devolves into a slap-fight between two old men in dresses.

>half dead Grimgore
vs
>1500 men of the empire
50/50 change of winning

wew lad

Should be 30/70 tbqh

surely they have patched it

s-surely?

why would they ever patch that

Grimgor is ez to kill. Grab something tanky and with AP damage and he's toast.

Grimgor is gonna flagellate you with your flagellants.

I hope you are brushing yourself up battle skillwise with skirmish/multiplayer battles at least user, the game is such good screenshot fodder

>Untrustworthy
get this hothead outa here

I don't see the problem with this, see
It'd only be a fiasco if they don't patch it quickly I swear, could make sense though.

Those dwarfs deserved it for not just making him a huge pincushion. The last time the AI did this against me he never even reached the line.

He's right there dummy

never reached my lines, got holed by my horses

A wise man once said "Do you want Total War?"

>Totaler krieg
>Wise

>Be me, Jade Wizard
>Just chilling out in my forest cottage.
>Tomatoes growing well by the window.
>During the quad-daily removing of moss from beneath my fingertips, the Emperor walks in.
>Tells me i'm a bug eating cave dweller.
>I tell him he's mistaking me for the Amber Wizard
>He punches me in the face.
>Tells me I need to fight for Sigmar
>Tell him I don't even believe in Sigmar.
>He headbutts my tomato plants and drags me to his smelly city.
>There's no plants in sight.
>This moss is really annoying.
>tfw.

Really CA?

>Implying the new crow isn't an illusion the grey wizard is keeping up to cope with the loss of his crowbro.

he's obligated by oath to serve the Empire. Or else the Witch Hunters can burn him at the stake.

is there a mod that removes the chi rho from shields and replaces the labarum standard if you convert back to roman paganism?

yeah the mod where you go into the assembly kit and change it yourself after doing a retexture

>That stretched beard texture

Bravo, CA.

It is now Official. Athel Loren is radiant in its resplendence. Delicate young boys cavort for the delight of their mistresses, and the luminescence of sprites and pixies flicker through the enchanted wood. The Sisters of Twilight languorously uncurl from their embrace; panpipes flute a tune of merriment throughout the halls of the summerstrand. The diverting indignities of gorposting and Deep-Thinking Goblins are a receding memory, a windblown fragment of the season past. All Asrai make ready for frolic and improductivity; indolence is the watchword, and none can be found but are feverishly, zealously committed to inactivity.

From the Oak of Ages, the Eternal Queen watches and is warmed by the celebrations of her people. In such a festive air, Orion's rebirth cannot but be imminent; Ariel's handmaidens ceaselessly weave flowers into her hair, presenting an endless procession of styles and and aspects by which their beloved monarch might greet her consort. Those that retain a sense of time and worldly events look to his arrival; Naieth's divinations serve only to confirm what the jubilant atmosphere of the forest makes evident.

Wood Elves Confirmed.

>Karl Franz

>Untrustworthy

whut

Best mod for Napoleon Total War?

Just looking for a general overhaul, nothing that changes it drastically like the Great War.

Time for some KFC

LME