/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Lady of the Lake Edition

Gwent Closed Beta is open!
Spare a moment for those of us without an invite!
playgwent.com

Gwent patch notes:
playgwent.com/en/news?3700#3700

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9

>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/uHuWr

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-the-witcher-pop-s
youtube.com/watch?v=M-skpeuYmfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>give Alvin to Shani
>don't have sex with Triss
>reject her at the elven baths
>help Roche/Iorweth instead of going after Triss
>alternatively, go after Triss just to tell her you know she's a lying cunt
>make clear you're back together with Yennefer
>tell Dijkstra Triss is a fucking nobody
>agree to go to the party with Triss but insult her at every opportunity
>reject her kiss
>at the docks just let her walk away
>(optional) meanwhile the wilted rose of remembrance is still rotting at her old place
it's like these games were designed to be Triss bullying simulator

Geralt and Triss OTP.

>Lady of the Lake Edition
SLUUUT

Control vs. control matches are really silly. The loser might even have card advantage, but nothing that's not damage.

why would you do this? ;_;

Triss is a spineless lying cunt turned into a meme by her autistic obnoxious fanbase. Bullying her is the only right choice.

I know, right? I never made any of those choices and Trissfu was super happy in my game.

Trissfu is an amazing, complex character with many flaws and virtues. I love her :3

Your bipolar spamming heavily contributed to her becoming a complete joke.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but for me Triss will never be a joke. She is my favorite gal and she made my Geralt happy :3

>You die in real life
>Step forward for God your creator
>he says you can live in the Witcher universe
>You can choose to be

>Geralt
>Triss
>Yennefer
>Foltest
>Henselt
>Letho
>Or Ciri

You still going to have your memories from your existance and you will get the memories of the person you took

Which would you choose

Ciri! :3

Yennefer. Long lifespan, powerful, loner, helps dwarves, is friends with Rita, gets to shag Geralt and love the daughteru. The best possible choice.

Triss or my Geralt :3

>I want to be the girl so i can be fucked!!!!

give me the skellige deck

Yeah, as a woman I'd prefer to be reborn as another woman if given a choice.

The french version is so cute

Eh, why not? I imagine being Triss and getting fucked by Geralt would be quite the experience

LEWD

>not wanting to be a girl

Are Birna, Ermion, and Donar still safe crafts? Seems like Skellige is the deck to play right now

I use them because they till mill cards.
Birna was buffed/nerfed Ermion is still strong und Ermion is still good and gves you can card advantage

Henselt, when his army was loyal to him.

r u kiddings me

Dandelion tbqh

I got only starter leaders in one while they were still legendary. At least yours have some use.

Can I fuck Yen twice without telling her I love her, or only once?

Holy fuck this chick in the red dress who runs the brothel

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

I paid 40 coins for her in a brothel. Not worth it.

Playing Borkh three times via Eithne/Johnny shenanigans is my new favourite thing.

once, on the unicorn

Okay, if I tell her I love her, will the second sex come before Yen and Triss cuck me?

yes

Alright, nice, guess I'm getting cucked then

Holy shit Harald works on goldens too
I'm so glad I opened this fucker

You need to show your respect and love to miss Yennefer the pure ! You first need to tell her that you love her, or else she'll not make you peepee grow biggy !

enjoy, make sure to fuck all the other sidefus too

For real though, were they planning a sex scene with the herbalist and just forgot or something?

Absolutely

Soon.
funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-the-witcher-pop-s

those things are cancer

Probably, seeing as they gave her genuine sexual tension with Geralt and one HELL of an ass.

I guess yeah, fucking hell she even tease you with a "we'll take about that later" iirc.
I'd sell an arm to have a complete editon of the game.

>tfw fucking Polacks are the only people who are allowed to have sex in video games anymore

Fucking fuck I hate video games now

b-but it's cute
And don't you want things to cum on ?

I would rather have this.

i'd keep this next to my bed :3

Finally! I mean, it's not like I've specifically asked after those in shops that sell them, or anything...

I want to say I wouldn't try to make love to it...

Aha! But whose arm, user?

And they did them in a mostly non-cringey way as well.

Please do not bully me sir o' dimm!

Careful for what you wish for bro.

draug has won me games so many times.

Lmao I can just imagine the crowd of autists worshiping this statue if yen. I'd be I'm that crowd tbqhwyf

Which ones were cringy?

If you are honest with yourself you have to admit that chopping off Kiera's head is the superior ending to her arc

Are there gonna be any more DLCs?

Will happen after Wither 4 has been released. Just waiting for 2077 to flop and for the developer to milk the Geralt cash cow.

What should I craft, Avallac'h, The Last Wish or Decoy? I'm playing an hybrid of Monsters Weather and Graveyard Control

How do you even get enough scrap to craft any of those

you play, as you get more of a collection scraps become easier to get

Friendly reminder that grinding ore is not "free". Depending ok your wage per hour it might be cheaper for you just to buy kegs instead of paying with hours of your time that could be spent earning money instead

Be smart, don't grind over 2.5 kegs a day.

That's assuming you can work an additional hour whenever, and have something you'd rather do than play the game. In which case: why are you buying kegs? The value of additional kegs decreases the more cards you have as well.

i dont know if i want to add another bear, or drop both bears and add other shit
i used to have tremors but it was rarely useful

drop the bear, tremors + warcry?

i was thinking either that or drop bear and add 2 longships
i feel like i never have enough stuff on my side that would survive a tremors + warcry for it to be worth it, and yen is basically tremors

what is it with you faggots slapping this shitty filter onto every W3 screenshot you post?

>you faggots
It's just one autist.

Feels bad, man.
I had to create a bunch of new decks cause I was losing with my old ones and this is what I get...

But I have 1700 scraps. what legendaries should I craft?
Was thinking of Cerys and Last Wish, cause discard Skellige might continue to be the big thing in the game.

I also wanted Aeromancy for control decks, but now is kind of shit cause everyone has Clear Skies, and Operator, which I wanted cause is great for combos, but probably not so much now that he has all the those tags.

Nithral is another option, I like Monster decks.

I just like it, I call it the Triss princess filter.

Can you say a combo where you use decoy?

Discard Skellige is definitely still good, so Last Wish is useful if you don't have enough discards. It also has uses in other decks. I also still find Operator useful when you can give the opponent a card he can't use well. Borkh is still good if he fits your deck and you don't have him. I've seen some people play Nithral now, but I just thunder him, so be aware that it's likely your opponent will do that. I'd augment my Skellige deck if I was you.

Dude, Decoy is one the best cards.

You get card advantage + you get to replay a unit.
In Skellige that's a free revival 90% of the time.

Yeah, I'm playing discard Skellige cause is one of the few reliable decks I already own.

Operator is still good, yes, specially the combo with Margarita, but I think of him more as a curiosity than anything else.

I already have Borkh. And Igni and Decoy.

Yeah, very probably I'll just focus on improving the Skellige deck and use it to farm ore and stuff til the next patch.

Thoughts on my Dagon Weather for this patch?

how do you guys get all these good cards? just grinding?

Spending time in the game, mostly

Since CDPR won't reprint their real life Gwent sets I guess I have to do it myself.
Do any anons here have tried this before? How were the results? Would I be better off dropping $100 on ebay for already made custom cards?

The collector in me needs this

Why print the old unbalanced game when you could print the new cards? gwent is also a hard game to play irl, lots of stuff the computer keeps track of for you. If it's just for collecting, do what makes you happy

>when you could print the new cards
don't think we can yet

>gwent is also a hard game to play irl, lots of stuff the computer keeps track of for you
true I guess. I'd still like to have something physical to look at, but it's definitely not worth the 100$

I tried it once, but it was with someone who didn't really know what they were doing. I'd love to try it properly, but the Witcher just isn't as popular here as I'd like it to be.

WOW good job CDPR

MISAND-REEEEEE

>page triss

The woman wronged beating the crap out of the playboy is a pretty old trope.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

how is harald balanced

In that one flashback, leaving without finding and taking Ciri when he talked with Calanthe makes sense because he didn't want to piss her off and didn't even know the kid. But why the fuck did Geralt reject Ciri after rescuing her in Sword of Destiny again? I don't get it. Someone please explain.

does anyone want a gwent key

don't post it in plaintext or bots will snatch it up

You liked Hearts of Stone?

Well here's the really good, short modernised version of the legend: youtube.com/watch?v=M-skpeuYmfE

He didn't really buy into this whole destiny thing before being injured whilst defending the trader.

But being nursed back by his mum and then finding Ciri by accident at that trader's home finally convinced him that he couldn't run away from destiny.

>He didn't really buy into this whole destiny thing before being injured whilst defending the trader.
So he was just using others' faith in the Law of Surprise to try and get a free male recruit without actually believing in its significance? Or was the whole thing a huge test of fate he concocted and he was never planning on going through with taking the kid?