Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQCER_aHprw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rate my mog

>They could've had us fight Deathwing in his human form at the summit of Wyrmrest temple, damaging him enough in a climactic battle to force him to fly away and bring us to Blackhorn/Spine
>We get Ultraxion instead

Reminder Paladins are easy mode for children

>tfw only started playing monk in late wod
>was the most fun class ive ever played
>legion comes around
>monk does 9 trillion dps but is the least fun class ever

HELLO PEOPLE OF RIPIP SMIKE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sinc eur all spreading info, i want to let ppl know whats going on

1, the guild is dying. ;_;
we lost Nainsell, he quit wow forever and falaa who is our highest dps and raid leader wishes to unsub due to cancer which is very upsetting.
i mentioned just splitting up and people finding their own raids and everyone wanted to, nobody wants to stick together. we gave up looking for new ppl and are going to replace /wowg/ members with normal fags. people had asked me to in mumble, and i agree with it and it's a good idea.

as for the whole "muh circlejerk of raiders" that has some truth to it. the guild is very much active in the members that it has, but a lot of people don't talk in guild chat. i've personally messaged people to join us in mumble but people are all oh muh social anxiety. So we have created a group of 10-15 people who are alloud to raid. i've been trying to do a group 2 but not everyone in the first group has alts for it, so at the moment have to let people from the RIPIP in. ;_;

>avatarfagging causes cancer
like pottery

>alloud

If you're going to shitpost, at least try not to be blatantly retarded

>he doesn't know

>tfw anytime i open my character's page i have to see THIS shit
just kill me

top cuck

>tfw prydaz and healing utility boots as a boomkin
I know that feeling mate.

how many bad legendary rolls are you allowed before you have to reroll?

Female Tauren

>guild is slowly turning into a bunch of monkeys
>can't leave because they geared me and i owe them

im giving it one more try before i reroll
if i get sephuz this character is being dedicated at an instance entrance for mount farming

they didn't gear you, you tagged along while they were farming ap

just leave you pussy, try to take something from the guild bank before you do.

>mfw spooky skull consumption on the last brh boss
blizzard really can't tune for shit

>being a bottom bitch

>Read Arthas: Rise of the Lich King
>There's a segment where Sylvanas happily witnesses one of the apothecaries pour the prototype of the Plague down the throat of a captured female human
>This is one of several, whom she keeps in cages
Can Blizzard please make the first ever faction change free so I can switch from this shit race?

Did a pally steal your holy city?

>That one guy who always steal WQ objectives

JUST FUCK OFF

Can anyone actually make it to the Legion's asshole? That was with two jumps and Gunshoes. :(

>trying to gear fresh 110
>get 860 relic
>for offspec

literally me

what mod is this and how do i get it? i assume its up on darknest? or did you make that yourself

put a soulstone/brazzer/engi rez on yourself and play a resto shaman with the "revive everyone who dies in the next 10 seconds" totem and reincarnate up

use cinderfalls falling flame

>tfw if Sylvanas hadn't betrayed Garithos then the Forsaken and New Alliance forces would have had to work together to hold back the Scourge
>tfw Garithos was mind controlled by Balnazzar when he met Kael'thas so theoretically Sylvanas could have paved open new relations with the Blood Elves
>tfw the Forsaken under Sylvanas, pseudo-Scarlet humans under Garithos, Blood Elves under Kael'thas, Worgen under Arugal, Ogres under Mug'thol, Dalaran under Rhonin, and the Wildhammer under Falstad could have come together to say fuck you to the Scourge as a new Alliance of Lordaeron

>got grouped with a 2000k+ feral druid for an M+
>he does ~90k dps in every fight
How in the world does that even happen?

is pick locking even useful in legion?

>most players are dogshit
>put a dogshit player on a class that requires some skill

I guess by 2000k you mean health which is like 860. That is below average gear at this point so idk what you were expecting.

>recount
LUL

I was expecting at least ~150k which is what dogshit ferals do if they apply rake and rip but fail to manage BT, SR or moonfire if they took it.

at least it's not details

>Head over to Arcway for the weekly +10
>This won't be so bad, the trash is usually only a few mobs so Teeming/Skittish isn't a big deal
>Get to Xakal
>Double Inquisitors that are CC immune

Jesus fuck. We had to burn Drums to get through that. Is there a better way?

yeah, do another dungeon on teeming weeks

>on a class that requires some skill

why do I do the things I do?

>not using Details

>Garithos was mind controlled by Balnazzar
Wait. Was he already controlled when Kael'thas met him?

Who plays here just because they invested lot of money in the game but otherwise don't find it even that much fun anymore? What are you going to do about it?

Is there a list of dungeons to avoid during certain affix weeks?

Nelth's seems like it can also get pretty cancerous with Teeming Fortified Pelters/Scorpions

"invested"?

You haven't "invested" anything.

That money is already burnt.

Now i reached ilvl >700 and i mostly pvp. Now i don't have pvp trinkets or rings is it possible to get them?

the best dungeons for teeming are darkheart maw vault and azshara
the worst is everything else
brh halls court and arcway are all cancer above 7 for every affix
nelths is the easiest on non teeming/bolstering weeks

No one knows because the only times Blizzard has remembered Garithos was a single in-game mention and when they were answering lore questions at Blizzcon (where we found out the Blackwood area in E. Plaguelands was his former home and his first name was Othmar).

The only thing supporting Garithos being MC'd when Kael met him was that he was a total dickhole to Kael'thas (who was an ardent Alliance supporter before the Third War) while he seemed kind of chummy with Sylvanas and Varimathras while they were planning to retake the Capital City, two unholy creatures that one never supported the Alliance and the other that's partially responsible for what happened to Lordaeron to begin with.

Even then, a counterargument is made against it that Garithos didn't have the manpower to overpower the Forsaken so he was playing nice.

We're just not sure.

>700
>expansion late
>he doesnt know about pvp trinkets

Why isn't all of this BOA. I have all legendaries/epics for my followers. Sure wish my alts could get a jump start on order hall missions.

Thanks m8

If you end up doing a +11 and higher, does your weekly chest go up in ilvl too or is it capped at 880

I don't have legion and i wanted to know if i can keep gearing up

>the best dungeons...are darkheart maw vault and azshara

ftfy

>why doesn't *insert way to make people spend less time on a time sink* exist
Nice try buddy

meggers?

>I have all legendaries/epics for my followers.
how? i havent gotten a single epic outside of 1 or 2 missions for them

Rate my mog.

>slippery slide: the movie: the video game
>good

its on darknest. its the one by shearx
the only thing i did was make the boobies bigger

>memehunter
>not even using a proper memhunter pet

I also have 4 legendaries on my main, both of my BiS are in those. So I guess I'm just lucky. Also, got epics from class hall crafting of follower gear, crates from bonus loot, and emissary chests.

>Raid is still struggling on HC Xavius despite beating him before

inb4 "Hurr not farming mythic yet hurr"

Is fury or arms better these days?

... go on

Weird. He's one of these bosses that once you kill him you will never wipe on him again.

>World quests completely worthless now
>All reps at exalted now

Did anyone at blizzard even think what would happen after the first month of this Expansion?

My guild trucked through content in the beginning. We had mythic Ursoc down on a month and a half ago, after that we fell to people transferring servers to progress faster. We disbanded last week. Running Heroic with people after you've been with a group that went through it so easily is so cancer. Idk how people are wiping. I take no damage and do 450-500k DPS. People who play this game are just bad. Should I go play Wildstar for a challenge?

i know what you mean. i quit my guild after our 20th attempt on elerathe on our farm week because our group forgot how to stand under the boss

>Should I go play Wildstar for a challenge?

yeah the challenge of finding other real people to play with

Yes, go fury. I stuck with it from day 1 because I knew arms was going to be nerfed. Who the fuck thought doing 800k DPS out the gate wasn't going to be nerfed? Also, it's much more fun. HMU on discord for the build I use: Luigi#1470

Nost coming back on december 17 lad, we can finally leave this shitfest and play a good challenging game.

>Vanilla
>Challenging

Ah yeah remember all the mechanics on those raid bosses?

Me neither.

Idk, I'm enjoying Legion for the most part. I was thinking of picking up EVE Online, isn't that the ultimate goal of anyone that plays MMOs?

>the furthest the guild I'm in got to was heroic ursoc 3/7
>I went fuck it and pugged
>didn't die on any fight and one shotted everything except Xavius which took 3 tries
>guild died out soon after people announced they were transferring to Tichondrius
>this guild was one of the largest in the server based on active people too

Sucks to be on an almost dead server.

Can you make a hyper sized version while you're at it?

SHUT UP FRAN

fucking outsiders

>been staring at my monitor for 2 hours
>havent done any world quests

don't know who that is

youtube.com/watch?v=bQCER_aHprw

BLIZZARD BTFO
T
F
O

>Noon GMT+1

lmao

Blizzard still has 8 million subscribers while maybe 50k people will play on this shitty server, lmao

>hey mom remember that game that made me a useless cunt 12 years ago?
>now you can relive that depression as i relive that primitive game!
>again!

I have invested time and money in the game. Don't nitpick you autist. That's why you don't notice your own faults because you are autist.

Not him, but investing means that you get something in return. You burned your money, deal with it.

Why is pawn so inconsistent? How is this in any way an upgrade for fire mages?

>what is fun

>I don't know how to use pawn
Sad.

Something that you admit you're not getting?

>Not using Bagnon

nice reading comprehension. not even him but he said he had doesn't have fun with the game anymore, implying he used to have fun.

>ANOTHER FUCKING RAG MOUNT
>STILL NO SULFURAS OR ALYSRAZOR MOUNT

uh huh.

>get sulfuras every other week
>no rag mount

>it's a 100+ tries on m odyn and people still dont know where marks are in p3 episode