youtube.com/watch?v=0IVqE_M8orA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9l2TS1So40
youtube.com/watch?v=QZt8NxNpeqo
youtube.com/watch?v=7_jUmqnDAIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Successful pizza shop owners

I will

Americans.

Alfa Romeo is literally the worst luxury company right now, followed by Ferrari then Lamborghini

Italians are shit at making cars and have always been, and Italy's a fucking a shit hole.

>who's gonna buy this?
People who want to buy premium vehicles but not the same old premium vehicles everybody already has.
youtube.com/watch?v=0IVqE_M8orA
Or want to buy the fastest 4 door sedan or SUV ever I guess.

>My wife/girlfriend cheated me with an Italian fully able to satisty her needs (because I can't): the post

Vafanculo my man

People with passion and soul, also provided with intelligence and good taste being able to pronunce "GIULIA, STELVIO, GIORGIO" in the correct way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9l2TS1So40

t. maximo vinciarelli

>Vaffanculo

No need to be rude m8...I couldn't know that it wasn't your wife or girlfriend instead was your boyfriend.

I'm not an intolerant person.

>passion and soul
>intelligence and good taste
>SUV

pick one

Chinese wives that didn't already get the Levante

youtube.com/watch?v=QZt8NxNpeqo

It's barely a 4 door SUV, more of a crossover, and won't even be close to the fastest in that segment-
youtube.com/watch?v=7_jUmqnDAIc

The Ford F-150 is the top selling vehicle in the USA and it's a fucking truck, so are you saying that basically Americans are idiots?

>Americans
>Idiots

Pick on dear m8

>Levante

I've literally zero of these things. The F-Pace is everywhere though.

They're just rolling out now, started trickling in here in the US maybe 2 weeks ago, there were some dealer plated demo cars for a while but customer deliveries just started

Seriously who's gonna buy this?

I live in Dubai and already saw like 5 of Levantes. All of them driven by woman except one was driven by a fat arab dude.

People who want to make Italy great again

In Europe they sold 1700+ Giulia sedan in the month of October while the Audi A4 scored 2000 pieces and includes both the sedan and wagon version (plus S4 ecc..).

The car is selling well ATM, no doubt the Stelvio will do the same.

Audi sells more than that just in the UK, there are no italian brands in the Top 10 sellers.

Wow, that's a very intelligent comment.