>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNRNNMZrWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=vv2DSmy3Tro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eh, maybe, if it's JP that has control over us now, they are doinga damn good job with shit like introducing realm draws long before JP got them(not to mention they are lucky draws) and Black Friday banner

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Could you not have uncovered spoilers as the OP image, no matter how funny they are? The game hasn't even been out a week.

Having a great time with this game, and hoping everyone else is too. I don't get the negativity around it all. Though I do wish Noct was a little more talkative.

Shuyin did nothing wrong.

What's spoilery about adult Noctis showing a photo to Luna? Everyone knows theres photography in the game and everyone knows Noctis grows up.

Who is taking the picture?

It's the same doom and gloom that surrounds every big-name title release.
FFXV is, at its worst, a solid game (with some flawed design here and there). At its best, it's a fantastic game and a hell of a time.
In general, some of the dungeons could be better designed (particularly some of the late game dungeons which are unrelentingly punishing for no good reason at all), and maybe the ridiculous world size could've been compressed a tiny bit for less travel times, but it's got smooth and interesting combat with fun mechanics and engaging quests.

Asking again: Has anyone gotten all 14 out of 14 NPCs in the Adamantoise quest?

Yu Yevon did nothing wrong
Golbez did nothing wrong
Ardyn did nothing wrong
Caius did Nothing wrong
Sephiroth did nothing wrong
Garland did nothing wrong
Kuja did nothing wrong

Vayne did everything wrong.

In the end it comes down to whether they magically infused it with the digital cocaine that goes straight to normies bloodstreams that Skyrim apparently had. 'cause from what I can tell XV is better than Skyrim at least, and to normies Skyrim was the holy fucking Grail.

A spooky ghost.

Because Luna dies part-way through the storyline. Players at that point, but not the end, will not exactly expect her to be present.

>Implying
That entire list is wrong.
What do you think that the True Hero did wrong user?

>2 sahz and a vanille.
least i don't have to draw anymore.
i'm pretty glad that i've gotten to the point that i can beat elite with those two wasting space, makes grinding much less painful overall

>Caius did Nothing wrong

Except be a lolicon.

Yu Yevon didn't have a consciousness to be capable of guilt anymore.
Golbez was a bro when everything finally came out.
Ardyn has a legit grudge and if Noctis wants to claim the legacy of those that wronged him then he has to bear that grudge.
Caius.... it didn't fucking matter what Caius did. Everything's fucked anyway. Nothing matters. World ends one way or another.
Sephiroth did do things wrong, but probably not as many as Jenova and Hojo.
Garland... I mean I guess? Honestly seems more like a localized dispute and he's the bad guy in it, but he wasn't like supervillain-tier.
Kuja was an emo fuck who did shit wrong though.

Yu Yevon should have known better than to create the largest aeon-fiend on the planet and hope to control it, even if he was a really good summoner.

I'm hearing a lot about it from a person whose opinion I actually give a damn about and so far I have heard the bosses are trash, the 2nd half of the game is pure hell and at times it looks like despite being delayed for so long its still unfinished. Despite that it's apparently and okay game
And then there's the stuff that pisses you off even if you don't play the game and that's the fact that its like 16GB of updates right now and a NG+ is a fucking DLC, and no, it doesn't matter that it's free, that shit has to be on the disc

It was a pure love, he was the best big bro.

Same as Noel. Especially when he had Serah right there, who is basically like a loli with tits.

i find it funny how prominent garland is now considering he was just an asshole who got extremely lucky in the original game.
i think he's a cool character and all, it's just odd considering his start

Sephiroth did nothing wrong, he was born to fight and had a shitty life until he snapped.

Jenova did nothing wrong, it was just an animal trying to survive.

Shinra and Rufus did nothing wrong, they were trying to secure the advancement and prosperity of humanity through technology. Sure they fucked up, but their goals were sound.

Hojo literally did everything wrong in 7. He's still at it in DoC even, holy shit.

Garland is the coolest bro in Mobius tbqh.

He is wise to the ways of women.

What was Leviathan's fucking problem?

Mobius Garland did nothing wrong

I don't care if he eventually becomes Chaos, I'll cherish all the life advice he keeps giving me throughout the game

almost every version of leviathan has problems.
be more specific

>Tells you he's going to fucking knock you all down
>Knocks you all down

CAN'T WITHSTAND THE GARLAND

Cute.

They made him a woman.

Leave Ultimecia to me.

I keep seeing these drawings everywhere. Whose are they?

I mean in FFXV of course.

Also
>No Knights of Round summon with the Lucii kings

Everywhere? In game?

Go choke on some dicks, I mean """"hotdogs"""" fucking chicken wuss.

Probably from the kids visiting these dinners with their parents that you see there in the game.

In many locations there are these crayon drawings. Like the chocobo ranch. and some other places, too

XV's Levi was representing the inhumanity of the six gods. They're not your friends, they're not your babysitters, they are the caretakers of the planet and the billion humans who live for ~80 years each are not big deals to them. They have bigger tasks and your "give me all the power" trip is not something to bow to lightly.
Then you go King of Heroes on her ass and force her to bow down.

So essentialy she is tsundere but when you dick her down proper, she becomes an obedient slut?

>Never got to watch this fat turncote fuck suffer in XV

I was so looking forward to it.

I pray the Gladio DLC is him going to slap his fucking shit.

Ramuh was pretty chill about it man. Why's Levi gotta be a bitch?

Ramuh got dusted by the Empire offscreen, all he could do was give you his power as his final act.

L-libertus did nothing wrong...?

h-he saved Nyx after all!

Yeah, I thought it was weird that the empire was helping with Titan too.

Does anyone want to trade a Royal raiment DLC for either a Cindymobile, travel pack or Masamune?

EU region.

The real garland also did nothing wrong.

I mean, he kidnapped a princess, but she was totally unharmed. He never even killed anybody.
Hell, he barely even knocked anybody down.

He got knocked the fuck down by 4 white mages with wooden hammers though.

pathetic desu

Two questions about 15
1: >mfw day counter
Do I have any invisible time limits or some such bullshit or am I free to grind at my leisure?

2: If I get food at the resturant does my cook friend learn the recipe?

>He got knocked the fuck down by 4 lv 90+ white mages with wooden hammers though.

fix'd

dude I was level 3 when I knocked him down

Post yfw you fell into the lamia pit in the channels

>Do I have any invisible time limits or some such bullshit or am I free to grind at my leisure?
No time limitations. Day/Night cycle is 90% trying to force you to sleep with iron giants prepped to pound your ass if you're below level 35-ish, 9% hunt monsters that only spawn at night, and 1% that one dungeon that only unlocks at night.

>2: If I get food at the resturant does my cook friend learn the recipe?
No.

Some quests will only advance by resting. For example, if you have Cid upgrade your weapons, you need to complete a quest and rest for him to finish it.

You can explore, grind, fish, etc at your leisure. There is no requirement to rest otherwise.

Ignis will often learn recipes by trying new food. He'll also get new recipes by finding cook books from stores, and some are scattered around in cities randomly too. He can also learn recipes by picking up new ingredients.

>game over'd there

>That fall hurt? Dang.
>Oh, are you a new enemy? Have at you!
>oh, oh shit
>SHIT
>RAMUH HELP

>He can also learn recipes by picking up new ingredients.
youtube.com/watch?v=JNRNNMZrWLM

how do I kill Antenolla... Antonella... Anteonlla... the fucking plant from FFIX

My team doesn't do any damage.

Team:
Agrias > Ifrit > 5*
CoD > Diabolos > 6*
Cecil > Golem > 6*
Refia > Shiva > 6*
Exdeath > Ramuh > 6*

Why was the reason again they gave my husbando this awful half assed cape and fur around his waist?

It's bad enough he wears a bunch of rape prevention belts.

No no no, you misunderstand.
Getting knocked down was part of his plan.
Kidnapping Sarah was a gambit so that the king would send someone over to kill him.

That's part of his infinite reincarnation cycle. He has to die to be sent back into the past so he can send himself forward in time so he can die to be sent back into the past so that he can...

He just wanted to be comfy for all eternity, he never actually hurt anybody. Then these four assholes show up.

>Don't want spoilers
>Looking at FFG

Come one, people should know better.

why is freya so cute?

Unmarked spoilers as the OP is on a different level than general spoilers.

>rerolling
>blue crystal
>changes to yellow when it's about to break
>this happens 5 times in a row
what the shit? is this normal?
I got Exdeath x2, Lenna, Faris, WoL and Mustadio(he's the only 3 star.), which one should I leave out of my party?

>Hey noctis go get this sword behind a waterfall
>k
>oh btw didn't tell you it's guarded by a fucking midgar zolom lol

FUCK YOU LITTLE KID

>Pic of Cindy
>Not Aranea

Seeing her condescending smile, even Luna's judging Noct for his shit taste.

Christ, when I pick up ingredients in the wild, that always makes me jump.

Same reason you need to hang yourself.

>Let's stop for a photo!
>Midgar Zolom
>Giant Enemy Crabs
>barely make it out alive and get back on the road
>turns out that's where I was supposed to go for the next story quest

Fuck.

Get the Plant killer materia from the junkyard put it on exdesu or CoD and for the love of god put Ifrit on your best damage dealer (the other plant killer). I hope you have Ifrit's plantkiller unlocked. Also make sure you bring a friend with Ifrit. If you want I can load out my luneth with plant killer/ifrit but he's pretty shit attack you'd be better off with your friend whales. I killed the boss by focusing down each thing individually and killed the flower last. I still almost died that shit was tough I used a lot of items. MP management was a bitch.

post the Faris version

Hello there, I have played numerous mobile games with a trending system: Gatcha. I saw this reply on a ffbe pulling youtube channel ( jezz 289 pulls for elza , ): "they do this with everyone's account. I worked at a company that had a similar gacha system, every player is put into a pattern, depending on how many hours he spends playing, how much money he spends, etc. They don't know his account specifically but his account is probably in some sort of whale pattern. An example of a pattern is "the player who thinks about quitting" because he doesn't get the units he wants so he logs in less frequently and starts to not do the dailies anymore, etc. Boom: He gets a new 5-star unit on his daily pull (then nothing good anymore as long as he keeps playing frequently obviously) The "whale pattern" is really easy, just don't give him the new 5-star unit before 250 pulls or something like this on every 2nd banner (can't do this on every banner or they would get suspicious). From a game developer's perspective; this is so easy to do and that's how you get the money. "

At first, I don't believe that Dev can control the rate towards account but from my own experiences, I can see what he had said might true. I got my gilgamesh in the same way he said. Can't claim that some companies might not do it but certainly some will. In japan, they have law protection for their customers. Dev needs to show the rate of getting rare reward or any of Gatcha relate system.

The snake can at least be avoided.

>Plant Killer materia on Exdeath

Serah's Serahs are the softest.

oh shit I forgot plant killer only works with physical damage :) so put them both on CoD

Wait.
How exactly does this fucking work.

Garland is basically just sending himself backward and forward in time, but it's not like this stops him from aging. Why would he age any differently in the past, when it's the same garland as before, just in the past now.
And if it's magic, then why does he need to go into the past at all.

Hell, he explicitly says he's going to stay alive for 2000 years just of his own accord. So he's just naturally immortal.

Why does he need to go back in the past, then? Why can't he live forever into the future? Is he worried the sun is going to explode, so he has to live out his immortal life at this specific time?

What the fuck, this entire story makes no sense. I demand a better explanation in my 30 year old japanese toys.

see

>Summons trigger randomly at death states
>They couldn't have just made it a long filling bar.
Why?

You kill flower parts in order top > mid > bottom.

Powerful single targets if possible, barrage and AoE magic is not recommended for this.

MP management is also important, you want to bring ethers and elixers.

>not using sunbeam DW exdeath to rape the plant in its ugly face
It's better than an -aga spell at a fraction of the mp cost if you equip plant killer.

It's the best strategy.

I've had Ramuh come when everyone's alive. Idk bruh.

They're gods and they'll do as they please.

I'm just sayin they could have made it into a clear system rather than this random RNG bullshit. It's the only complaint I have with the game.

It can change from blue to yellow to rainbow, even.
It's totally random too, I've had more blue to gold than regular golds.

It's just a fancy visual to get you hyped. Your roll is determined long before that, it just occasionally presents a different animation.
This still happens in JP, even with the gacha change.

That's not a great reroll though, you should go again for a base 5*.

Just be happy it doesn't explicitly show Luna dying my man

It could have been a lot worse than this if you really care about not spoiling things for others on 4chinz

I agree. Or have an option to use the armigier gauge for summons too

FFI is a tad nonsensical, but here's how it goes.
2000 years ago, there were four fiends living in the temple of chaos. All of a sudden, a man name Garland is flung backwards from the future on the point of his death, slain by four warriors of light. Garland talks with the four fiends and agrees to a magical ritual: they will turn Garland into Chaos, the mighty magical lord of monsters, and Chaos will fling the four fiends forward into time to leech the elemental energies of the four crystals.
They do this, and the events of FFI occur as anticipated, with one exception: the Warriors of Light are struck down when they dive into the past. This allows Chaos to live a long and happy life with phenomenal magic power doing whatever he wants for however long he lives, 2000 years ago, all to happen again when Garland is sent back to the past.
In the events of the real FFI, the Warriors of Light strike down Chaos and the four fiends are not sent forward into the future. (Also they're dead. Warriors of Light killed them in the past too.) This breaks the time loop entirely meaning it did not happen, creating a world untouched by fiends.
Ultimately, the warriors of light did not "have" to go back and kill Chaos. There was no real advantage to it other than meting out justice for Garland nearly destroying the world by causing elemental imbalance. Killing the four fiends in the present was sufficient to save the world.

>tfw mid credits campfire flashback scene
youtube.com/watch?v=vv2DSmy3Tro

When I heard this song and the situation I was like. They finally made an FF that fully pandered to the fujos. It only took them 15 games to stop pretending.

>that's not a great reroll though, you should go again for a base 5*.
oh is that so? I thought rarity didn't matter as long as it is a good unit

Ifrit seems to have even more problems for me

Wait, I though Garland only becomes Chaos when the Warriors of Light go back into the past to try and kill him.
In the normal timeloop, doesn't he just stay Garland the whole time?

If not, at what point does he decide to stop being Chaos and start being Garland again (as is necessary for the loop to continue)?
He also says he wouldn't remember anything in 2,000 years, so he has to change back into Garland pretty soon after, if he ever becomes Chaos normally.

I'm just saying that none of this is strictly necessary for Garland, who seemingly gets his immortality from some other source.
None of it makes any god damn sense, the body that the Warriors of Light strike down in the Chaos Shrine is the same body that gets sent back into the past.
It's the same body that then lives 2,000 years to get killed again and sent back into the past.

Why does he need to go back into the past, he's already immortal.

So, after beating the game, and not having much fun and deleting my install and deciding on trading XV in, I've reinstalled, redownloaded, and restarted a new game from the beginning.

And...I like it more so far? At least an hour in?

Can uh anyone relate?