byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

>Discord 1
discord.gg/PbeYCQq

>Discord A
discord.gg/6DZ8SFP

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/6833
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for interspecies relationships

What the fuck did they do to Centcomm?
When I get off the shuttle I want to sit down at the corporate cafeteria, god dammit, not prance around in le awesomez green hills of clowns and corgis XD

Does your waifu have the pineapple fanta?

shut up bitch

Make me, tard

I quit forever.

Farewell.

seventh for killing vox then stealing their ship to use as a brothel filled with cute boys

bye
plaptin

Who would be easiest to bully off the server? You can't use the discord or the actual game because you might banned yourself, just from thread drama alone.

God forbid your thirty seconds of autism is changed.

going to plasma bomb the station next round regardless of whether or not i'm antag, boyos.

try and stop me.

pomf
poor guy's only stuck around because of inertia, if there was a dedicated bullying campaign you could shut the entire thing down

Originally I thought it would be Carsh, but somehow all the hate didn't faze him.
We sort of bullied Plapatin to compromise himself.
Most other people with thread drama to drum up have gone through the motions and don't really get angry, just defensive.

NO BULLY

Yeah, god forbid people make shitty changes for no reason and to benefit to nobody.

>tfw objectively incorrect pill colors
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pill colours don't really matter as long as they're all different desu, I have literally never seen anyone carry pills outside of the fridge and I've been playing for years

which ones are "objectively incorrect"

Where is nipples the clown

LITERALLY all of them.
>dexalin plus being blue
>alkysine being white (what the fuck)
>ANTI-TOXIN BEING THE COLOR OF TOXINS
>IRON BEING RED INSTEAD OF GREY (iron color)
>BICARIDINE NOT WARNING SINGALS
Ban yourself

Goodnight /ss13g/

Sweet dreams and waifu snuggling for all!

Delete this post.

thanks you too

>he doesnt visit centcom

3/10 bait
Too obvious

Ok guys tell me something that will only make 1 (one) person mad that everyone is indifferent about. But it has to make the one person really mad.

Whoever keeps putting 4 passive gates and 1 digital valve in Air to Distro, you are a fucking idiot

emoting everything

>barely anyone comes and stops by your little rest stop/cafe because of the cult
sad times

I keep putting four passive gates and one manual valve in atmospherics and there's this one guy who gets really fucking annoyed EVERY ROUND

How is this for a first bomb?

Nice try, I barely play anymore

Become a borg, redecorate the captains office with standard grey floor tiles and tables.

>Virology was an utter failure
>I'm basically walking around doing fuck all because I had such bad luck and I'm waiting on further supplies
>Doctor keeps coming by
>Expect him to kill me at some point and the sweet release of chloral finally comes
>Oh wait its cult
>Convert half of medbay while casually making a super virus in case it all goes to shit and they tell me to burn the station down

I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to release it. Every symptom was debilitating.

>first time using the plasmaman cult armor
Shit's rad yo

didn't destroy anything important/10

0/10 didn't blow up the vox outpost

How do you intone regular speech when cultist? I had no idea you could do that.

I like to roleplay as four separate passive gates and this fucker keeps putting me in atmos. What the fuck even.

Verynice

When you're culted, cult speech becomes a known language. I think the shortcut for speaking it is :x

thanks
someone was asking for stuff missing on the wiki, that is one

As AM, I tired to be the hero the station needed. In the end, an old god killed nearly everyone. How do I improve my AI?
Was security feeling okay that round? One of you tried to taser a borg, another overloaded a(the same) borg because it was on Asimov and witness a security officer muder a guy. A THIRD security almost broke a window door when I was on NT default.

I wasn't antag

Current Active Laws:
1. Serve the pelvic thrust
2. Protect the instrument
3. Uphold the straw

Security were cunts.

Not an excuse

no, the point is that you not blowing anything important up is good

Decent, but unless you pick up and smelt all that ore I'm not giving you a score.

You were great for me. The CMO going afk really dampered my virology plans and continually accepting my requests to nick his ID and open crates helped a ton. Thank you for all the assistance that round.

(Not that it mattered - Out of 19 virus samples I received ZERO beneficial symptoms and made a highly infectious anime virus out of frustration. I didn't release it)

You say that, but after the carsh drama of 2 weeks ago he all pretty much disappeared, haven't seen him once since.

I fucking wish, he still plays shitty CMO.

I felt like I was the only sane sec officer because I didn't sperg out when the asimov borg tased me for murder.

You were very helpful to security that round despite a bit of incompetence from my fellow officers.

The entire sec staff was retarded.
dont bother with sillycon jobs they are shit

List of worst departments:
>Science
>Engineering

Fuck you Fritzl, you're a shitter. I can't wait for you to get banned and be gone for good

What did they do?

List of worst departments:
>the ones you play
List of best departments:
>the ones I play

>tfw everybody leaves you alone a mechanic so you are free to make bombs and do experiments on rats and dont have to get to the R&D desk every 5 minutes.

He think he's entitled to do whatever he pleases without thinking of the consequences. Space Law? Chain of Command? Who cares! You tell him to stop doing something and give him the reason for why he should stop and he doesn't listen.
If you read it, thank you cunt you ruined my day. I swear to God I can't wait for you to keep doing what you do so I can slap a fat report in front of the admins and get you perma'ed
I thought you were cool but, in the end, you're just a little shitter like everyone else before you

>He think he's entitled to do whatever he pleases without thinking of the consequences.
So everybody? What did they do in the recent match user?

>experiments on rats
What kind of experiments can you even perform on a rat?

cult is shit for anyone who's expected to protect the station since you pretty much have to call the shuttle at some point even if you successfully implant everyone since there's always a space autist ready to summon ghosts

probably could have coordinated sec and the borgs better, borgs can search people as well as any human and you had two secborgs roundstart

Too tired to tell the whole story and the "recent" event is too complicated for a tl;dr.
But basically he's a lying piece of shit who got someone killed and whined when found out

ahelp it
banbaiting

>lol i'll make blobs take shit damage from melee
>lol i'll make blob storms where every blob can control everything and gets invisible resources from across the map
>lol i'll make it so that you can SOUL SHARD SEVERED HEADS
FUCK YOU DEITY

>This is great, I'm self-merging this before even showing it to anyone!
-pomf, on neon MMO progress bars
>this looks like ass and detracts from gameplay
-pomf, on attack animations

attack animations are shitty

why

Reminder that borers were a horrible addition and anyone who thinks different is a shitter.

they are ugly as all hell

I can't find any information on hardcores, what do they do?

t. pAI

i don't think they're ugly
how would you make them not-ugly?

>lol i'll make blobs take shit damage from melee
It's always been the case, I never touched that.

>lol i'll make it so that you can SOUL SHARD SEVERED HEADS
Don't you think that becoming a shade/construct is better than having your severed head rot in some box/disposals until you ghost out?

>lol i'll make blob storms where every blob can control everything and gets invisible resources from across the map
Yeah I got nothing to say here, you're right, but I think it's hilarious.

i wouldnt make them not ugly. byond is too limiting for them to look good.

>don't you think it's super great how you can get murderboned by an unstunnable, retard-armor manifested ghost that keeps coming back because one guy in a box in space figured out that he can have the ghost just bring severed heads to him

That's retarded but I think that the problem here goes much further than just severed heads being soulstone-able.

Lol haha look bro I'm murderboning with lube and a fireaxe 12:12 but it's OK because we can shard them anyways lol

Stops ZAS.

It makes you spout memes and replaces your deathgasp because memes

Even pomf thinks that attack animations are casal garbage user, why haven't you downvoted the shitty as all fuck porting of attack animation from the shitpile of casuals and liggers known as tg?

I'm exploring ways to change the way making constructs/manifested ghosts work and nothing is set in stone. If you want to make suggestions I'll read them now.

what the fuck does it matter where it came from?
i mean fuck, most of our code comes from bay

>most of our code comes from bay
We've come a long way from there user.

Stop rewarding murderbone in the gamemode where you're supposed to try to convert people
Also make manifested ghosts not retarded

Its a shitty feature for casuals from a place of medium deviancy and lazy folks who can't even identify who is attacking who without animations to tell them the obvious.

You want a bunch of casual retards to get spoonfed on who hit who on a game where half of it is played looking at the chat window?

Hey guys, remember when the entire thread was saying progress bars looked like shit and nobody would ever enable them and they should at best start turned off so they don't get in the way of new players?

I just looked it up, there are only 19 ckeys in the entire server to have ever disabled progress bars.

Could...
Could it be people simply have an irrational hate for change????

I never noticed progress bars, I'll turn it off now, thanks for reminding me.

Cultists murdering people from roundstart because "lol I can soulstone them" is pretty retarded and I want to fix that. However I also aim to prevent the statue quo of cults that remain stealthy from start to finish. There should come a point where the cult has to make itself known to the crew. Nobody likes a 2 hours long round where no cultist gets found that surprises everyone with a NARSIE HAS RISEN.

Maybe cult objectives should always follow a pattern instead of being random, for instance, always start by having to convert X crew members, then proceed with the sacrifice, and lastly the bloodspill.

Some runes, like one that would let you produce constructs would become available as you progress through the objectives, and wouldn't be available from the get go. This way you have to switch the way you play mid-round. Whaddyouthink?

Better commit to it user, I'll know if you turn them back on.

I don't see how its casual

i like the idea of cults unlocking runes as they gain objectives.

also can we fucking port the thing where you can just pick a rune once you know all the words? i hate needing the wiki open during a cult round just to remember three words

Done.

Yeah that sounds better
Above all else, please for the love of Space God look into manifested ghosts being retarded
MANIFESTED GHOSTS CAN MANIFEST MANIFESTED GHOSTS

>Nobody likes a 2 hours long round where no cultist gets found that surprises everyone with a NARSIE HAS RISEN.

I do. It is way better than the cultist being able to convert literally everyone and the summoning of narsie being nothing more than trivial.

>the entire argument of casuals for adding attack animations boils down to them not being able to tell who is attacking who, despite the behavior being obvious
>making a feature to make what was already easily done to be completely automated and braindead easy isn't casual

How isn't it casual, literally everyone can tell who is hitting who, when people are fighting, and now a bunch of fags want to remove the already small amount of effort and attention to play the game so they can be spoonfed information they would already get if they gave even a lil bit of a care.

Tell me, how is that not a casual reason to add it? Why so you think all the other servers have that shit, cause almost every single other server is filled with retard casuals with the attention span of a monkey with add.

>also can we fucking port the thing where you can just pick a rune once you know all the words?
Eh

> i hate needing the wiki open during a cult round just to remember three words
No need to open the wiki though, the tome has a "Read" button with the words.

If runes are to become unlocked through objectives completions then the way you acquire words might get reworked as well. I always thought that sacrificing mobs to get words was retarded, and that using the word-switching technique to get all words got incredibly repetitive over countless cult games.

Manifested ghosts are their own issue. People tend to forget that my first ever changes to cult were a shitton of exploit fixes that allowed you to turn manifested ghosts into regular humans. I'll find some way to make using them have its own risk that's more interesting that just slight brute damage, without making them obsolete. And yeah how come manifested ghosts summoning themselves is still a thing? I haven't touched cult code in like over half a year but that's definitely a bug that should have gotten fixed by any other coders. Did it get reported on github?

How is the summoning of narsie not trivial if nobody on the station knows a cult exists?

>Did it get reported on github?
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/6833
>Why?