Hey what does Veeky Forums think of this absolute retard

hey what does Veeky Forums think of this absolute retard

timesunion.com/local/article/Photos-show-impact-of-deadly-Bethlehem-car-crash-10625173.php?cmpid=fbsocialflow#photo-11832398

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfQLAqH49mU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw the video of it on FB.
Personally am sad, I don't wish harm on anybody or their car.

>WRX
>constantly producing wrecks
>WRX
>wrecks
COINCIDENCE?

WRXs are to millennials what Porsches were to yuppies in the 80s arent they

bump

Saw these posted. Apparently he posted the maymay before he went out and shredded the gnar

>millenials, amirite XD
>I mean yeah I am from the same generation, but I'm a special snowflake XDD

stay woke niggas

He just meant the WRX is the current generation's 911 in terms of deadly wrecks.

But WRXs aren't even fast

Equinox is at it again

>custom 2wd Subaru rickshaw
>sti rear seats
>insurance no longer required
>$3500 no lowballers just cut the price in half

Man, you guys are assholes. Don't act like you haven't hooned around before. This guy just got unlucky. Let it serve as a sobering reminder that at the end of the day you are a helpless fleshy mass that doesn't stand a chance in the event something goes wrong

I don't drive like an asshole around trees

How do you manage that?

Where are the front seats? I'd assume they're just crushed into the dash but it says ems was able to remove him quickly. No seatbelt ejection maybe.

Some big men with a saw came by and cut his car in half

Double, if not triple the speed limit on a residential road surrounded by trees will do that.

>Smug responsible hondurr in the back ground

well, post the video

Tell me more about these big men

Are you autistic?

Nothing of value was lost.

>Missing his point entirely

Jesus, how fast was he fucking going to destroy a car like that?
Amazed he didn't die on the spot, imagine how his body must have looked like when he was still alive.

I'm sure he was. EMT's just can't call it so if the body is still relatively intact they take it to Emergency just to be on the safe side.

I was thinking the same thing. That car is fucking shredded. Probably was mangled to hell.

Trees give no fucks to sheet metal.

That was my first question from seeing the pics. Had to be well over 100, right?

thank fucking god.

we have enough cuckbaru vaping faggots, this is just a higher power watching over the auto community getting rid of the cancer that is subaru owners.

we keep going at this rate, the auto community will be mostly cancer free by 2018.
(well, except for the still-living gm faggots)

relevant

Found the cock smoking fairy

I don't know how to on mobile. It was just a emergency response guy videoing the back half of the car

Nah, 60'll do

youtube.com/watch?v=lfQLAqH49mU

Hooning is one thing
driving so fast any mistake is deadly gets you what you deserve

>when the eurobeat kicks in

Almost treequinoxed like this 2 times on the same turn. 60 in rain is no joke.