fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Armads
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoDOiy5Axvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Camilla is shit

Kiria a best

I see that non-new IP, you shitter.

Camilla a best!

>getting this fanny flustered someone insulted your bull's waifu
Calm down, Noire will be prepping CamillaBULLnon soon enough for you to clean er up.

Cherche is nice

It's pretty sad. You can tell the spics been trying to get his attention lately but CamillaBROnon gives no fucks and takes no prisoners. EXCEPT FOR NOIRE.

I want to be Charlotte's fucktoy!

When are you going to take off the filter, you fuck?

He's BEGGING for Camillabro cock

Is this some Silasfag shitposting? Definitely sounds like it and the OP is something he'd be likely to make.

>CamillaBULLnon
>CamillaBROnon

>kill cute Kagero art

Even the wordcloud wants these faggots gone.

strawpoll.me/11808612

>Silasfag
>still posting here
Really reaching, huh? Why even reply if you thought that. You're hungry for the CamillaBULL

Azura a shit

No it's saying kill the cute art, post more sexy art.

What's the point of this.

It's confirmed he still posts here cause when you bring him up he'll show up trying to defend himself and talk about his retarded "FRESH OC" bullshit.

>thread is already tripfag drama
Ah yes, how could we forget such classic moments such as 3 mexicunt losers pretend something dramatic is happening for attention? I sure do love when /feg/ does this everyday. It's even funner when they all use the same trip and pretend to not be cut from the same shit stain cloth. Everyone give a round of a applause to this masters of comedy. FIRE EMBLEM

Why would you ever unfilter any of the new tripfags? So you could see arena grinding level ups from FE6 normal mode playthrough #3 or spoiler text ERP? Seems dumb.

>What's the point of this
That you're stupid enough to reply, or desperate enough for attention to reply. Or apart of the same scheme and reply because the thread being about Fire Emblem and not you is unheard of in this day and age.

I want to do vanilla romantic things with Felicia

Wouldn't the fact I have most of the new tripfags filtered mean I'm not trying to involve myself in that dumb shit?

This scheme is so transparent and boring already
>look guys we're all friends and circlejerk
>shit no more attention
>look guys he hate each other now grr, tripfag waaar
>please notice us
>u-uh I like Kagero and Lyn now give me attention while I repost this cipher shit and this faggot posts 10000 FE6 level ups
When will this crap end.

Felicia is for a strict master/slave relationship with constant lewd punishments for her fuckups

I'd already stopped after someone told me to.

>When will this crap end.
When we get FE Mobile news to talk about

No, Felicia is for cuddling and handholding

Alright boys, we need a broader sample size for this poll. So imagine you're Robin/Corrin in Brady's situation. That is, you can go back in time to prevent being cheated on by any one of these particular three notoriously promiscuous Fire Emblem whores. Which one do you pick?: strawpoll.me/11786955

>When we get FE Mobile news to talk about
I really wanna believe this, but we all know it's gonna be shallow shit.

>it's gonna be shallow shit.
So is Fates, but it's all we have right now

You just know its going to be "free to start" garbage or whatever nintendo calls it.

filtering trips as a tripfag is like being openly gay but also homophobic

Dear God

Please kill all tripfags, slowly and painfully.

Amen

That was a pretty good comeback, but seriously. FE Mobile will be a day or two of discussion tops.

Amen

Sad but true. It's going to be the same shit with FE15 too. Fire Emblem should have just been left to die a peaceful death after FE12.

More like it's being gay but hating the super raging homos. I filtered them cause I didn't like what they were posting, just like you're free to filter me if you don't like what I'm posting.

Then consider it dead and stop being a whiny dramaqueen.

Then consider my post superfluous and stop being a whiny dramaqueen

I can't, I'll always know it's still alive as a shambling zombified corpse clutching a waifu pillow

Delphi pls

Heh oh I get it I said a thing that upset you so that makes me a bogeyman that's a real good one dude

Kagero a shit

Let's all pool together and hire someone to kill all of our tripfags

Sick comeback dude, has a middle-school feeling to it... 10/10 :)))

I can feel the anger behind that one. I hate to resort to "U MAD" but when the shoe fits.... and it's a perfect fit. Good morning Cinderella, here's your glass slipper

I like Hana

Me too

>:
So do I

Kagero is shit.

Best Sniper

>cute tomboy
>nice legs
>beat the shit out of Takumi as a kid

Best waifu

Hana is shit.

I don't know why but I love the hair flick female snipers do in Fates.

Leanne is shit too.

Who did the official translation of Fates?

Memehouse

Thanks

Boyd is hitting his stride

Severa is ______.

Gay

Cute

This

dead

for tugging her twin tails

Fat

These were shown off during the stream, but here's a better pic.

What difficulty?

>armads has electricity powers now

neat

8 turn clear for BEXP purposes

I will be giving Marcia a large portion of BEXP after this to get her up to speed, she'll be seeing a lot of use as we go on

Hard

Louise is better

>they're touching Hyper Weapons
Gay

They're playing rock paper scissors.

Nah

It was always meant to be electrically powered. Hector probably just wasn't able to use that part of Armads' power because he has no magical capabilities, but it was always described in game as the lightning-charged axe, or Thunder Axe
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Armads

Why is she so fuckable?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AoDOiy5Axvo

Which game has the best battle preparation music and why is it FE12?

Speaking of units hitting their stride

Speaking of FE12 what plan of action should I take? I assuming that I'll have to use my rescue staff on Est to keep her alive but should I bother cutting my way through the guys on the right? I mean I feel like I'll want to since they have some items on them but should I wait until I clear out everyone else?

Forgot to mention that it was chapter 15.

Kill them all.

I mean I did it not problem but that was because I had mostly promoted units. The general that is next to Est in that chapter won't hurt her so long as you don't move her a single space.

12 turns just so squeeze out as much BEXP as possible

I like Hana

Blazed through this chapter

I BEXP'd Kieran before this some so he can double select Cavs

In the next chapter I'll be BEXPing Mia so she can double Ravens (will probably be the peak of her usage sadly)

Also this was the last turn

>that dragon in the background

I came here hoping that the shitposting and waifuposting might have calmed down that that the games been out a while.

I can see I was very wrong. And given FE14's sales, it's just going to get worse when 15 comes around isn't it?

Oh, you're back. Have a Clarine

I don't mind it much. At least the threads are pretty chill

Theyre only chill because everyone left
A majority of the people here post once or twice per thread and all thats left are hundreds of posts dedicated to the circlejerk

Aren't you interested in HOW it'll be Free2Start garbage, though? What will you be able to buy? More characters? Revives? I get excited just thinking about it.

>excited
>not miserable

Maybe it'll be some sort of gacha-styled FE game where you basically play recycled maps from the old games with random party members from across the series. The gameplay would have to be dumbed down though for casuals, like say you automatically defeat an enemy of your character uses an axe and they use a lance