Will zzw30 try to kill me ?

will zzw30 try to kill me ?

No but anybody who sees you driving that faggot car will

No and it's more homosexual than the NA Miata

Just buy a Mustang, faggot.

Insecure
Insecure
Insecure attention whore

>Wanting a slow and ugly car that doesn't even handle well because it's designed for normies

>knowing absolutely nothing but talking anyway

Actually I've driven a zz and owned a sw20
The sw is my favorite car of all time but the zz sux0rz

Having driven on. You should know its the best handling then.
So im inclined to believe you have brain damage.

Cars are just rolling coffins/assault vehicles anyway, so yes that car will eventually kill you OP.

>it's a "I've never driven this car before but I'm a sucker for popular opinions to latch onto so I'm gonna anonymously fool these other people on a Mongolian fly-fishing forum that I have actually driven one so that I can somehow sway their argument" episode

Samefag

Negative

I have no idea why everyone here on Veeky Forums is saying such shit about the zzw30.

It's just fine, it's a corolla underneath. Reliable and great handling. As long as you keep the stock 185 front tire size it will not try to kill you, unless you are in the wet or damp conditions, because if you are...

oh lawd

>It's just fine, it's a corolla underneath
Dumbass

Who cares? it's fun as fuck.

I'm currently saving up for one, super stoked.

Can you put an LS1 in it?

Yeah, all it takes is $500 and an afternoon

tight im buying one

Built on a corolla frame with a very similar engine, it drives a LOT like my AE112 but the MR2 Is noticeably quicker, I'm sure the ZZ corollas would be similar pace

when you have the hardtop it looks better than miatas desu

You're both wrong

First gen MR2 is also a Corolla underneath.

Yeah but hard tops are super rare.

The Corollas with the 1ZZ are already pretty zippy but on the lighter MR-S, they're pretty fun and even more zippy.

>knowing jack shit about handling
>still talking like you know shit about handling

BOI

except you can buy them brand new aftermarket.

not rare, just expensive.

best handling
least likely to try and kill you (out of the 3)
no storage
>IMO not a good looking car without a hardtop and a nice wing.

Why would you wanna buy a hard top? The regular convertible looks fine with the top.

Just checked, you weren't kidding. It's about the same price as a carbon fiber Miata hard top.

Only a BEAMS or K24 swap

>current Zzw30 owner
Here's my take as a general car enthusiast. I come from a muscle car background but started getting into imports a few years ago. I've owned all types of cars trucks and suvs from classics to brand new ones. My current daily driver is actually the Mr2 spyder. It is a fun and comfy car. Feels light, tight, corners excellently and it is great on gas. Where I live it gets lots of attention and thumbs up from people. It's never tried to kill me and in fact it has saved me with its predictability and handling. Before it I drove a civic as a dd, so you can imagine how big of an improvement the spyder was over it. My Mustang is faster, my wife's rogue rides better but the spyder is a good compromise between the two.

>my wife's rogue

>No Rollbar/cage
Yes yes it will it will behead your faggy ass mate

Something wrong?

Nothing wrong with that.
Miata and this are the least gay cars because shit like supertuned wrx sti, 1000 hp supra and kitted out touge FD are only going to attract men.
Girls find miatas, zzw30's and rav4's to be cute.
You only think they're gay if deep inside what you really want is to suck a dick.

this.
I dream and work toward a sw20 every day. But if I could change the headlights of a zzw30 and give it bit more cargo space and make it hardtop I'd get it.

To expand on my review I'd like to add that I've never felt that it is a chick's car and in fact I believe that only insecure assholes would see it as such. I think pretty much anyone who would consider themselves a car enthusiast can appreciate the car for what it is and apparently very few can recognize what car it actually is. When you're out there in the street you can pretty much see what the reactions towards your car are, and in the case of the spyder, they're overwhelmingly positive, people WILL look at you. Girls dig the car and they're frequently waving at me at the stoplight. Normal people think it's a porsche and they usually make the assumption that I'm rich. If you want power go for a sw20 (or so I've read, I've never owned one), but if you want a roadster and want something different than the miata that's just as easy to live with can't go wrong with the Zzw30, unless you need practicality which was not my case as I have other cars available for that.

I daily a spyder too. Pretty much everything this guy says is correct.

The only reason a zzw30 would kill you is because you are drowning in normie pussy

>T. zzw30 owner