1 down 4 up niggaz

im drunk
lets shitpost the night away guys

The new memes have arrived!

someone say post wr450 killers?

OLD FUCKING MEMES HAVE ARRIVED!

no

>tfw its never coming back
for all i know the guy may have crashed it already. it was the first bike he ever owned. i literally tried to talk him out of buying it when he told me it will be his first bike

>worse in every way to a WR

;_;

anyone else think these bikes look so fucking ugly?

literally no one else.

Second.
Ugly low turd of a big

No one cares, Schluchtenscheißer.

>duplicate image reply

when i had one i tried to make it look better.

EXTREMELY rude

i think they look fine desu

So what´s your favorite brand user?

Ayy AT, you still hanging around?

Next sem is probably gonna be still between july-august, you planning to come?

Are you living your best days, /dbt/?

I own two Zukis. Slight preference for them, but I want a Yammie FJ1200. Badly.

enjoy getting your fork guards packed with mud

>ABS
eww

My best days were wasted in a shit hole named Clovis, NM. While I remain bitter about that, I'm slowly turning my life around in my early 30s.

I've not being riding much lately because of neck pain. Unfortunately, I'm planning to buy a house about that time next year so I'll likely be broke as shit and will have to settle for a Scottish holiday.

Honda. Reliable and dull, like me.

>honda
>reliable
Only if aircooled

KTM

i can not confirm this
my XL is not that reliable

>tfw it breaks down on top of some slovenian mountain you dont even know the name of and you have to roll all the way down to find shelter to fix it

What´s so bad about ABS don´t you wanna brake user-kun?

Ding dong dang it, was looking forward to having you with us this year.

Do you still have my email? I can give you an invite for the Sem discord channel just in case you wanna stay in contact.

What broke?

no
I like kawasaki for their color
green is great
>shit bike adventures
ayy AKG we are now shit bike brothers.
mine works now. I removed two fairing tho. time for shit bike adventures without TÜV, yolo.

I haven't trusted Yamaha after my 125 came out of the factory with the rear wheel bolt retaining clips not done up. The result was a bolt working loose and 'fortunately' causing the wheel to lock while I was walking it into a parking space instead of a few minutes earlier.

SUZUKI

>unbreakable GSXR 1000 K1-K3 aka the ghostrider machine
>goldy K5 machine, best P/W ratio of any of the liters
>First to reach 300 with Hayabusa
>DR/ RMZ dirtmachines and sumo
>V-Strom
>SV650 aka best beginner bike

I wouldn't mind if they bring out something to compete with the H2R just to show off like with the hayaboozle

Weird. Thats a techs fault. Not yamahas.
Ive ridden yamaha my whole life and never had an issue

>falling for ALL the memes
Wew

I'm disappointed too. There's a slim chance that my patent application will go through and I'll not have to worry about a mortgage, in which case I'll definitely come.

On the Discord channel, that would be excellent (though I've never used Discord before).

>memes

Isn't the sprocket bolted to the wheel at the factory? It was one of these clips.

Yes. And its a persons job to install it.
As well as your job to inspect a brand new bike before riding.
Who wouldnt do that?

>yamaha literally most reliable

You can either donwload the app or open it in your browser when you feel like it.
Right now only WR user is active oer there.

I'd invite you to the whatsapp chat, but we'd bother you daily, and I don't know if you're comfortable giving your number out.

shoot me an email, I'll send you the link.

[email protected]

i have to admit, the pre owner abused it a lot, im sure.
when i got it i had to:

>have the camshaft reworked
>new rockers
>renew most seals
>put in a new camchain
and a few other small things.

also, the XL600 is really, really prone to overheat. that kills the seals etc, i had to install an aftermarket oilcooler. and now its leaking from the valvecover again, for literally no reason at all. i still love it, its an amazing bike, and well lemme put it like that: it WILL run most of the time, but it happens a lot that thinks break that worsen your riding experience. it will still run though.

damn, desu even if i never did anything on it im sure it would still run. but it was terrible at some points, listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=APf6Oo0iXmE that was the fucked chamshaft, pic related

on the trip: one of the valve clearance screws got lose and the valve was kept open all the time. we found shelter and i fixed it, i had all the tools with me. not really the fault of the bike, maybe i didnt tighten it enough.

>And its a persons job to install it.
A person who was hired and trained by?
>As well as your job to inspect a brand new bike before riding.
I'm not a Yamaha technician, unless they include a technical manual I have no way of knowing that what looks like a shim actually stops the bolts working loose.

Meme email sent.

kicks ass man! show some pics

eh

today on my ride home, I was accelerating out of a very slow turn.
While accelerating, for what was like a 4th of a second, my engine revved like a motherfucker as if I'd grabbed the clutch and then it stopped.

It didn't feel like I lost power or anything and I didn't accelerate any

I'm at a loss as to what it was
do any of you guys have any idea?

Also, thanks for understanding with whatsapp, there's a few groups I'm already part of and it's infuriating because there's occasionally critical information but mostly people treating it like facebook (posting some vapid image and a million more notifications as everyone replies with a thumbs up).

Holy fuck youre retarded.
Please dont own machines without knowing the most basic things

Sounds like a slippery clutch. Who chanced the oil last and were they possibly retarded enough to put car oil in there?

reminder that honda a shit

This is the first time it's ever happened.
I put the oil in about 2000 miles ago. It was oil to spec according to my owner's manual

I should mention I hadn't recently (relatively) shifted when it happened

I will soon
took it back home yesterday at 22 uhr and didn't ride then, and wasted today with helping a friend move stones and playing over watch with TW user, will ride tomorrow tho if it not rain.

I guess I'll stick with Hondas, I've owned 3 and never encountered a component installed incorrectly. If I buy any more Yamahas I'd probably have to strip it down to the individual engine components, since it's my responsibility to check every bolt is installed and torqued correctly and some lazy fuck at Yamaha might have failed to put a bearing in the engine.

How old's the bike? It really does sound like the clutch slipping (or possibly the wheel but you'd almost certainly notice). I wouldn't worry too much unless it happens again.

>stick with honda
This is how i know ive spotted retards when im riding.
>cant look at the bike to see obvious issue
Yup honda rider

wr450*

No need to shift the blame because your manufacturer of choice literally can't do the job you were paying them to do.

It's from 2008, so 8 years.
I'm not gonna worry too much about it unless, like you said, it happens again.

Didn't get the mememail yet.

try again?

>Engine: 5 stars
holy kek

Ducati

I've owned 2 hondas, 2 yamahas, and 1 kawasaki in the past and none of them feels or rides like my current bike. I'm looking to upgrade next spring if I can find a reasonably priced 1199R.

is CFmoto a shit chinese brand, or are they worth looking into? cause the local bike store is selling a 400nk about $1000 cheaper than a cbr300r and im thinking of being a stingy jew.

No I said honda you ret

Tried it again to [email protected] and it just gets rejected.

Ah fuck it.

[email protected]

my email is on the maps anyway.

I love
>Replaced both wheels, mudguard (manufacturing fault), fork gaiter clips, fixed fuel tank
>Now almost up to my British standard of quality

>it does not take much

Sent.

Suzuki's dynasty actually extends far deeper than most people will ever know. I am a mechanic at a local motorcycle dealership so valve inspections are a frequent part of my job. Those gixxer engines are ALWAYS in fucking spec. You wouldn't believe the piles of shit that have been brought to me with 30k+ miles and the valve clearances are dead center. Yamaha is good too but not as good as Suzuki. Kawasaki is next and Honda is actually the worst (not even trying to play into the meme here, their valves are super soft).

youtube.com/watch?v=pVoXGGXRl5k

none of you nobike memeposters have the balls

>has no idea what he's talking about

idk wtf is wrong with dr-z owners

you'll cowards don't even cone, how you gonna talk shit to diarrhea

how many people are in the whatsapp?
its only /dbt/ people right? for the SEM?

found the nobike

why isn't moto gp as popular in the US compared to the shitholes in Europe?

>car oil destroys motorcycle clutches
Le meming continues

Americans don't ride motorcycles, they ride Harleys

t. American

Motoamerica needs to work out before y'all need to worry about motoGP not being popular.

Harley's existence is preventing GP to become mainstream in America?

Yes

Because gays

t. gay

hopefully it does, I mean we still have MX/Enduro too
youtube.com/watch?v=fXWVYtsf43Y

When connecting something to the battery, is it red first or black?

Is riding while really high on coke safe? I feel like I'm going to go really fast and do wheelies.

unf

you need to look up a motogymkhana rider called hunter tabibito if you want to see some insane shit.

It doesn't destroy or even damage them but the lubricants can make them slip.

black for negative

>Parallel twin
>180 degree firing order

Come on, Honda, you can do better than that.

>somone TOLD me it can and MIGHT make the clutch slip
>enjoy spending $12 per qt of oil

ABS saved him

>europe
>concentrate on development, skill, interesting stuff
>murica
>that kid that gets nothing done but strives for attention
>all about image
>LOOK AT MUH GUNS, MUH HARLEY AND MUH FREEDOM
>40 yo outdated tech in motorcycles but it'S LOUD AND FREE

>>enjoy spending $12 per qt of oil
What are you talking about? Motorcycle oil costs the same as car oil where I live.

Is backing it in still a thing?

in classes that don't have engine braking controls such as moto2 and most supersport classes yes.