>Veeky Forums League Info
/hsg/ is in Group H against /@/, /wotg/, and /tfg/
Team Page: implyingrigged info/wiki//hsg/
League Page: implyingrigged info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
Link to games: hitbox tv/the4chanDELETEcup

previously seen at:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BMOsLAz4II4
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5ciathtvsHX6qU-eWJKUYmokuTVhn3RhUQQtJPrHfOJvP4Q/viewform
strawpoll.me/11806565
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dragon priest seems to just run out of steam against renolock and the lifetap

maybe it's just me but feels pretty unfavored unless you get nut draw and are able to just rush them down before turn 6 or whatever

Post your soundtracks

>mfw playing renolock
youtu.be/BMOsLAz4II4

who /gooncoon/ here??

Any priest deck is very bad against renolock

>Running a card that loses to sacrificial pact
Lord meme players need to kill themselves

Is my zoo deck with gormok still viable?

unironically this, especially in a Discover a warlock card meta

>mfw I play red mana wyrm with auctioneer and a bunch of coins + prep in hand for next turn
>he doesn't have taunt or removal

Reposting this, I'm still baffled that I should be winning against jade druid.

What legendary should I craft if this is all I have? Maybe like alex or a class legendary like edwin?

That obviously depends on what you want to play my dude.

Fandral if you ever want to play drood and don't mind crafting something from a rotating set. That fucker will win you a game in a single turn.

>I play to win
>>>r/CompetitiveHS where you belong with the rest of your filthy kind.

these are the same people who unironically defend Pirate Niggery and poor game balance.

Your deck seems fine except you should be running a twisting nether, maybe swap that out for mc tech

>playing NOT to win
scrub of the highest order detected

I LOVE shadowverse

CW staple

You're probably right, most people just stop playing minions at 3 when they see guldan from what I've seen. I hadn't thought of that thanks.

ideally you want to dirty rat into a twisting nether to kill as much as possible

>discover kazakus in arena as warlock
>use him without realising I have 2 shadowbolts in my deck and rest unique
>fuck
>tap
>draw a shadowbolt

>glorious control meta

Oh fug, another thing I hadn't even considered.

>entomb sylvanas
>play raza
>don't get the effect because I have two sylvanas now
fug

WTF?????????????????????

>craft inkmaster solia
>realize after playing her its a highlander effect

t. retard tempo mage from last thread

Egg druid is the best deck of the expansion.

Found a way for Reno Priest to beat Reno Lock

for real though what can priest do against renolock, velen mindblast combo?

this is a children's card game

>He can't see the fucking gigantic yellow glow around reno-like cards to tell morons when its on or off

i want to be Kazakus cockslut !

GOLEMS

does it worth to go as reno lock if Reno is getting out of the rotation in less than a month?

HAhAHAHA
Did you lose?

yes

>children's card game
Not really. Show me the children streamers? Show me children in this thread (actually, don't....).

Hell, I know a lot of people at uni/work who plays this. A lot of people don't have the time anymore for magic, or are unwilling to take the time/pay (myself included) and migrate to digital card games.

I'm here to win.

Consider the following.

anyone?

no one cares if you win at the children's card game. you are worthless in life

Why would anyone play priest in this meta?

Show me the children...

>Just Got Firelands portal'd into Leeroy for lethal after losing 2 games in a row to literal constructed Jade druid and Midrange Shaman

So fucking OP it's not even funny.

>no one cares if you win
But that never was the point. You dotn win to show off, you win to climb and get gold/rewards.
No one cares irl about my rank or what I have in HS, I care. I want to win. Why wouldn't I? How can you not understand something so simple?

Just pick rogue next time.

>tfw lightbomb would fucking bury druid shitters

How do you figure? He can't be used until turn 7 and he's a huge tempo loss. We need tools to deal with degenerate combos.

Jade Druid or Pirate Warrior to go for my first time legend? I can only afford 1 of this decks. And they seem to be the top 2 decks atm.

>buy 15 old gods packs to see if I could get a N'Zoth without having to craft him.
>unpack 4 legendaries, which included a N'Zoth and an extra Fandral which I already had.

t-thanks Brode

>turn 3 edwin 6/6
>baits out the SW:D
>turn 4 questing adventurer and a spell
>baits out SW:P
>turn 5 red mana wyrm
>no taunt or removal
>turn 6 gadgetzan, coin, coin, prep, evis, evis backstab, prep, conceal

i guess i don't have the required intellect to comprehend why someone takes pride in non-achievements

Winning is fun

Damn, I ought to try and snipe the info in one of these OP's sometime soon.

/hsg/ will be having a two-day tournament this Friday and Saturday starting at 6pm EST each day. Signups are open NOW.

I will be asking for Decklists and closing signups on Wednesday. This will permit me to also schedule any potential pre-stream matches

Region: NA
Format: Best of 5, Conquest
Slots open: 8*
Streamed: Most of it
Card Bans: Determined by competitors +1 from the streamer; no banned decks
How to Sign Up: Fill out this form - docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5ciathtvsHX6qU-eWJKUYmokuTVhn3RhUQQtJPrHfOJvP4Q/viewform
Prize: Currently 10$ in Blizzbucks/Steam game**

*I will be streaming eight people's matches. If more people show up, you must complete your matches before you are scheduled to play on Friday.

**Vote here on the prize: strawpoll.me/11806565

hey wow that looks like this better designed card idea I had a few months ago

Oh, and I'll be doing some streaming tonight in just a few, as usual.

Link: twitch tv/axolotlhooves

Anyone have a good Reno Mage list? I have Inkmaster and Kazakus, and of course Reno.

First protip: dont play inkmaster.

im pretty sure not having rag is a crime

also
edwin
tyrone
fandral
jones

Post your homebrews, here's my take on Dragon Priest. Currently I'm 1-7.

Is there anything in the meta right now that counters Reno lock? It just seems so solid

Made this yesterday is it good?

For a "protip," there is an awful lot of hearthpwn decklists that disagree with it.
Thinking on it, is there even an ideal list for reno mage? You pretty much just put one of anything that might be useful for stalling, burning, and generating spells, right? Most of the lists use ragnaros, but if you're running ink master, arcane giant is just that same "cast a spell and maintain initiative" concept with a better body, so you could put that in ragafucker's place.

rogue is good so is freeze

old druid list shits on them too but its not good vs pirates

>hearthpwn

holy shit /hsg is even WORSE than they say

I just got killed turn 5 with reno in hand, through two taunts. Guess what deck?

How does Reno Mage do against reno lock?

I can craft one legendary, maybe two if I dust a bunch of crap. I've got stuff like Ragnaros, Grommash, Thalnos, Malygos, Cairne, only opened up Noggenfogger and Raza the chained.

Should I make Sylvanas? N'zoth? Leeroy? Aya? Patches? Fandral? Kazakus?

Changed around a few things. Most notably I added in avian watchers because they work so well with this deck.

what classes do you play most?

out of the ones you listed in a vacuum it goes:

sylv, leeroy, fendral, kazakus/patches, n'zoth, aya

in terms of overall usefulness, but fendral obviously goes down if you don't play druid

RIP murlocs

does anything that's not pirate warrior beat jade druid?

If you mean for free 400 dust then yeah it's good

It's ok

incredibly overpowered if this is a goons card (i don't know the banner things)

Zoo
Hunter
Anything with Ragnaros

aggro shaman

Try this.

So

This is what being outplayed feels like

>make a Reno Warrior deck
>it works great against midrange hunter, goons paladin, pirate warrior, tempo mage
>does okay against reno lock, reno mage, midrange sham
>jade idol exists

I hope whoever made this card is murdered in the most painful possible way.

Very good if it goes into late game. Jaraxxus is a liability because of burst and fatigue

Feels so shitty that mindless jade decks are going to be the final word in control decks for the next 2 years

It's a goons card so it's broken

It's guaranteed to eat hard removal at the very least

Sylvanas, because you use her in almost every control deck, and every n'zoth deck. Alternatively leeroy because he's used in most reno decks, and every aggro deck.

too slow

Nice removal.

Literally anything that isn't fatigue craps on Jade Druid, it's a meme that will disappear in return to the more consistent Malygos Druid.

Druid sucks unless you draw the nuts with ramp and Fandral these days, and Jade Druid just exacerbates that weakness and is only stronger in cases where other druid lists are already winning anyways.

Renolock shits on it most of the time.

HeartDruid, the game of card draw.

good game

>rogue removal

Wow, yeah I could add sap or shadow strike right? That would surely make it OG tier 1.

if youre not playing rogue with the new pirates u dont have a clue

Seriously, you people are starting to become infuriating. I ask how to beat one thing, you tell me five different things and then say they're all shit to the thing I asked about.

Stop with this pirate warrior is hyper omega X tier unbeatable shit ffs, it's so beyond retarded at this point and makes this general look like shit.

This deck is really solid

Reporting in. I just silenced a rogue's deathrattle raptor after he used it on Brann. Mass dispel counters N'Zoth/Jade Rogue. Reporting in. NEW META confirmed. N'Zoth/Jade Rogue COUNTERED.

>Brann Bronzebeard

>Unearthed Raptor
Copy Jade Swarmer: Summon Jade Golem battlecry triggers twice.
Unearthed Raptor Deathrattle: Summon a Jade Golem x2

>Uneartched Raptor #2
Copy Unearthed Raptor #1 Deathrattle: Summon a Jade Golem x2
Unearthed Raptor #2 Deathrattle: Summon a Jade Golem x2 x2

I haven't done this chain yet but I did something like this with Mistress of Mixtures not realizing it would result in healing myself in the end for a total of 124 health since I had Brann Bronzebeard Shadowcaster copied an Unearthed Raptor.

>every deck must have pirates in it or it auto-loses

I've seen:

Pirate warrior, pirate lock, pirate paladin, pirate hunter, pirate rogue, dragon priest (with pirates), pirate druid, pirate mage, and pirate shaman.

And every single one of them were baller aggro decks with very few weaknesses.

Blizzard, what the FUCK.

Is this the worst expansion to date?
>most dominant decks of last season all get buffs
>meta doesn't change at all
>people who try new things get punished because they can't outpace the already-established tier 1 decks
League of Explorers can't rotate out soon enough.

Be glad that its cheap to build