/svg/ - Shadowverse General

That Cool Dude Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based Collectible Card Game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/, Yugioh /dng/, Eternal or Gwent; for Windows (Steam), Android and iOS

The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released at December 29th.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide / FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here:
imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Steam undub and uncensor files:
mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds / legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Excluded:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.61NLI.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.62U8i.62U9K.62U9K.66NA2.66NA2.66NA2.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.66J0Q.66J0Q.66J0Q.62WqQ.62WqQ.62WqQ.62U9y.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62Z12.66Kjy.66Kjy.66NvE.66NvE.66NvE.62XJq
youtube.com/watch?v=Atacr_D1UDY
usamin.love/sv.html
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62U9K.62U9K.62U9K.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.66J0Q.66J0Q.66J0Q.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62UOK.62UOK.66PcI.66PcI.66PcI.66Kjy.66Kjy.66NvE.66NvE.62Utu.62Utu.65GMo.65GMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO THE FUCK DESIGNS A MECHANIC THAT IS "CAN'T BE ATTACKED" AND THINKS THIS SHIT IS FINE

give me your best aggro shadow list

I want Luna to stab me in the ulcer and rape me as I bleed to death

overrated

Just use spells fagget.

>no tech cards
Found the swordshitter

Fite me weebs

H- How do I get good in this Game?

I'm only a B rank pleb, but this is what I've got.

>Go into Unranked for dailies with my shitty Shadow deck
>Seraph/Elana
>Seraph/Elana
>Seraph/Elana
>Seraph/Elana
>PtP elf
>PtP elf
How much of a little bitch do you need to be to play tier 1 netdecks in unranked?

>someone outright kills me
>tell them they're a solid fighter

Found the traitor, never abandon the banner even when it gets nerfed

Hand over the idol emblems and sleeves or this girl gets it.

Wall off the elves, don't let them in

git gud.

which girl has the biggest tits?

how to beat a banner cuck as shadow when you go first

Who is the sluttiest idolm@ster

You

A well-placed le tempest is always the best anecdote.

*teleports behind aurelia and ptps you*
heh...too slow kid

they never expect the third banner

shut up sword best

Me.

:3

Joseph Joestar saying how he doesn't even know that girl.jpg

nah they gave it away they were tempo the moment they put down a blessed fairy dancer on turn 2 so it pretty much gave me the a ok I could play laid back

How is your grind for the sleeves going, producers?

Elana shitters can only envy us

>720 gold and rising
>have to fight the urge to spend it all before the expansion comes out

autism

Did my best with Google Image famalam

Would hero powers be good for this game? Why or why not?

Only thing holding me back is that I know it's gonna feel so good opening like 20+ packs

I'm at 3k gold scrub.

Some people are just testing their deck.

Do you think Lily's card will be good?

>playing take 2
>1 minion on board enough for the win
>guy lays down 2 ward minions and full board
>im 3 health
>no cards left
>he emotes the shit outta me
>top deck alexander to clear his ward minions
>win
I emote'd his ass back and proceeded to clear the rest of his board with alexander before finally attacking him. Took my sweet ass time ending the game, felt satisfying.

Has it been confirmed you need to grind?

not good senpai, bluestacks is a laggy piece of shit and using it makes me want to kill myself

You did your best. I'm going to go and get a decent screenshot while I have the scene in my memory.

Then they can test it in ranked, it's not like this game is hard to play.

Most classes have ready access to spell that deal 2-3 damage, stop being a shitter.

Next you're going to tell me Necromancy shouldn't consume shadows.

Don't think so, doesn't seem like it would fit in a 20 health - 40 cards deck environment.

Maybe they don't want to lose the points.

I'll be having your head traitor scum

Nope, they should come out in few hours.

Tried different emulators?

Pray it on steam user.

>buy 15 old gods pack to see if I could try my luck at getting N'Zoth which I didn't have, instead of crafting it.
>proceed to unpack 4 legendaries, including a N'zoth and a Fandral, which I already had

t-thanks Brode

Play Duel Masters

Let's say I'm running on a budget but have a few of the cards already, how could I make this work without spending too much on it? I realize I'm missing extra Petrifies and the main wincon golds like Juno and Ancient Alchemist, but what else am I missing to make this semi usable? I don't mind crafting up bronzes/silvers.

This is what I have right now, I know it's not a working deck yet. I also have Merlin, Lucifer, Odin and Mythril Golem.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.61NLI.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.62U8i.62U9K.62U9K.66NA2.66NA2.66NA2.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.66J0Q.66J0Q.66J0Q.62WqQ.62WqQ.62WqQ.62U9y.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62Z12.66Kjy.66Kjy.66NvE.66NvE.66NvE.62XJq

Just got 5 free DE packs, but why?

Shit, I used to play this in middle school with friends.
What did they say in anime english dubbing when attacking shields and face? In polish dubbing they actually left "ike" and "todomeda" for that, hypest shit.

Wrong thread dummy

jesus this game looks like dog shit how do people play with this putrid ui

oh shit sorry guys

have a thing

I didn't get shit, but I hope you get something good.

Did you win that raffle thing? I think it was on facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=Atacr_D1UDY

Did you enter the FB thing that gives 5 DE packs?

I don't think we can trashtalk Hearthstone's UI here, user. Ours is just as bad if not worse.
Good thing the game itself is actually playable though.

If that's the case, congrats user, post what you got.

They said ike and todomeda in French dub too.
Still play it with my little brother from time to time with 2 decks I still have

2v2 mode in Shadowverse when?

When is going second going to be nerfed?

19 2-costs is too much. That's half your deck in stuff that is likely dead drops in the mid-late game, which is when this deck shines. Having both bellringer and Unica is probably unecessary. Price of magic isn't that worth having three of, I would probably drop it completely because it's just an unwieldy card. Shadow witch is okay at 2, she's more of a tech card than an actual follower drop in the late game anyway. You NEED at least one Juno, and Twin Guardians if you don't have that. Crafty warlock is cheap and provides both board control and a sigil so I would 3x that.

In short you need more golem creators and less heavy on the early game because your deck is pretty flooded with 2-drops that weaken your hand later in the game.

>Ours is just as bad if not worse.
at least ours doesn't look like a nintendo 64 game

>jonathan is a gentleman
>joseph is a rascal

Elena is a shitty grandma.

>implying I don't

Need a concede, pretty please. 96915

>multiplayer story mode boss fights

I have no idea where my cards have gone, I still have my box of Pokemon cards, and I don't think I'd throw them away.

Why not buff first instead? Give them 3 evo points, that should even it out.

anybody nice enough to give me a daily

whats a meme haven deck? dont see a lot of people playing those.

Must be it, holy shit.
RNG god blessed me. Got animated Cyntia and Polyphonic Roar, plus Levi and Draco Rites. Fuck yeah!

Have you accepted Lily in your heart yet?

Need a concede for daily mission

That would be awesome.

Nice. Congrats.

This.

how would that even work

Also, Petrification is pretty necessary to 2x or 3x. With a sigil it's the most flexible removal in the game. That and Kaleidoscopic are maximum Haven bullying tools

>Dragon going second
How is this fair?

>sacred plea into
>beastcall aria into
>elana's prayer into
>priest of cudgel
These kinds of insane openers are top tier tilt fuel right here. I still managed to beat him barely

>hag being a condescending asshole by BMing throughout the game as if he has won with the matchup alone
>pulled the plug

Sasuga baba.

easy, your teammate is a shitter who floods the board and doesn't let you drop your high value followers.

meanwhile on the other side is ramp dragon and dshift.

Well it's 3 turn of them doing nothing.
Is that midrange or banner?

mmmm, sounds like the perfect game to bitch and blogpost about on Veeky Forums

>Ours is just as bad if not worse.
Between a shitty flash game and shitty mobile game I'll take a mobile game anyday.

MtG lets you play with many opponents, or even teams. Most face only cards have "target opponent" and shit.

Well basically you'd have a four sided table or something. Sure would be fun on those small phone screens.

so how are the nippon voices compared to the dub?

should i figure out how to change the audio?

Original audio is much, much better. All necessary information is in the OP.

Knock yourself out.
usamin.love/sv.html

Veteran Lancer is a notable example.

Not the guy but I also want an opinion on my Dirtrune.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.62U8i.62U8i.62U8i.62U9K.62U9K.62U9K.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.62UOA.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.66J0Q.66J0Q.66J0Q.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62UOK.62UOK.66PcI.66PcI.66PcI.66Kjy.66Kjy.66NvE.66NvE.62Utu.62Utu.65GMo.65GMo

>players have individual hand/PPs
>shares board (10 cards max)
>both players need to press end of turn to pass