/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3216

I couldn't make a new thread with the new hanako lewd Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1ahCUsYUZg
youtube.com/watch?v=g4VgtxiFqnY
youtube.com/watch?v=57uYC7dXhM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for Miki

Lilly

>using my pic for OP
Thank you so much.

For Shizune!

Of course, you all voted for Trump, right?

For Akira

Beautiful pics, Shizune included, aha.

You know it.
He's the only candidate who will make anime real.

We will no longer surrender our waifus to the false song of globalism.

What other choice was there?

Hillary was promising more normalcy, no working solutions to our problems. Just rehashing failed solutions.

Trump was at least promising that something new would be attempted. Even if he fails it's something.

Did Suriko actually announce a new VN or did everyone just get triggered over nothing?

wew

Well duh. Of course. Was an easy choice after watching both candidates for a while.

Have a wonderful evening /ksg/

What the fuck is this pedo shit?

Good night man

It's real. Suriko is so talentless that he can't even come up with his own plot and characters, needing to take old ones and retool them to leech off of.

Voted for Johnson actually.

3% of people in my state wasted their vote for that guy.

Admittedly I do that all the time.

Most of my newer characters are retools of past characters I've made.

New offshoots do happen, though.

I'm capable of independent thought, so no.

You don't even live in america, and I hope you don't support hillary instead

Impulse Akira-Hisao eroscene for no reason at all.
Those red eyes glisten with moist light like the glint of light off the edge of a razor-sharp sword. Then a softness. Her lips.
It's hot.
Her lips are so smooth and her arms are so thin, yet the force she exhibits as she pulls me into herself is surreal like a mollusk crushing its prey.
It's hot.
With the rapidity of an octopus changing colors in the thrill of the hunt, she sheds her suit, breaking open the bivalve shell of my uniform.
It's hot.
It's hot.
My muscles spasm wildly as if hypercontracting under the influence of a predatory sea animal's venom. My voice shrieks breathlessly, gasping for air. I'm thrashed from wall to wall as if a galleon being throttled by a kraken's tentacles.
"Ha... Haha..."
Something breaks.
Something breaks.
IT'S SO HOT THAT SOMETHING BREAKS
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Light and grass. Crystal and teriyaki. A severed head sent to a totally random stranger in the mail. Melting paper spread all over the macaroni. (With cheese, of course.) All 77 dimensions collapsing in on themselves like a kaleidoscope turned the wrong way and looked at from the back of my eyes through a sheet. A sheet. I can't SEE. It's hot. I can't see through this sheet. It's black. It's hot this Sheet. This sheet this sheet sheet SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEET SHEEEEEEEEEET~!!!

>Writing by Suriko
>Art by Twrlare

Could this be possibly be more cancerous?

Req, if you're on, you should draw this.

Can't be more cancerous than your posts.

Supposedly he has two on the go, this and an original unannounced one.

upload the MAGA lilly

I hope suriko really is in this thread because otherwise all this name calling would be embarrassing

>Announces a new VN
>Doesn't expect him to be in /ksg/ to see if anyone laps his vomit up

The Emi fag here

Nth for a happy Hana!

Hell yeah! Peace with Russia, teaming up to get rid of ISIS, fixing our trade agreements and ending deals that are bad for our country, bringing jobs back home, lowering taxes, possibly ending the federal reserve, securing the border, protecting the 2nd amendment and allowing concealed carry permits to transfer state to state, rebuilding infrastructure instead of fighting pointless wars and overthrowing other nations' leaders- which only results in blowback? How could I not vote for that? So glad he won.

Are either of them Measuring Shadows? He said he was finishing it, but Molly was the only character he kept and it was turned into a yuri novel.

"The"? You're the only one left?

Yes

DELIGHTFUL!

That's sad. I'd trade ten Lillyfags for one Emibro.

No

Maybe

the happiest hana is a cumming hana

welp rip lewd hana poster

>you will never be raped by Akira

Nah he just ban evades.

America is going to look like Mordor in the next four years.

>Of course, you all voted for Trump, right?
nyet, comrade

>The Emi fag
you meant the track captain?

Of course

>checked the links in the previous thread
>went to shimmie
>so much new lewd stuff
>pic related

Good morning /ksg/

>Fluff returns
>Akira returns
>sabin return, whoever that is
>FWAT returns.
What's going on?
I smell something good coming.

>only lewd
>no hand holding
YUK! DISGUSTING!

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HIM
HOLY SHIT! NICE JOKE user!

Gmorning pol dood!

Soon.

Make them fingers interlacing eachothers

Draw some Orie, you dumb fags. please

Come on, that's the lewdest! Can't just post that!

Morning kiwi. Is this a different soon or the same soon as yesterday?

There are a lot of soons.

I woke up today and my throat is like broken glass. These are truly the worst days.

I need a constant supply of tea to keep it bearable, but I have to brew new pots to do that. It's a dilemma.

I want Shizune and Misha to take me shopping.

I want Hanako to take me shopping.

>I woke up today and my throat is like broken glass.
I have no idea why, but this sounds like the opening to a song.

I don't think it's gonna be possible for me to ever read KS again and not read Emi's lines in this chick's voice. It's just too perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1ahCUsYUZg

>not being able to imagine a voice
>my voice cannon is destroyed
Fucking perfect dude

The shitty dollar-store microphones echoing on skype kind of ruin any sort of immersion for me. Also Hisao's VA sounds like he's just hit puberty.

if you post an imgur link to this image on the mishimmie, the world's #1 manchild will ban the IP for 22 years without even saying a reason, but I guess the reason is because he's a butthurt CTR shill

>omg they aren't uploading my pol shitposting, what meanies :(

Wouldn't that be....appropriate, given the character is a teenager?

I've heard higher than that anyway.

One too many "n"s (sorry, Grammar Nazi impulse).

>without even saying a reason
Your autism goes eithout saying.

funny "bantz" to hear from a retard who says to not take things so seriously on that very site

Why is there /pol/ crap here anyway? Is it not possible to get away from those fuckers anymore?

i've been following that from the beginning. i have such a voice crush on the emi actress. i think the rin girl does a good job, too

probably because it's a katawa shoujo image

>watches
>hears actress giggle
Goddammit now I have one too.

And because it was made by the artist who made all the other recently uploaded images, probably around the same time as them, but I guess being on the wrong side of history hurts real bad.

Everyone crossboards, they just don't admit it.

/a/ and /v/, for example, are effectively the same group of people, they'll just never say so.

1/5, at least you tried.

Clearly you have learned nothing from KS.

she has a fucking great laugh. check out 18:46 of episode 16
youtube.com/watch?v=g4VgtxiFqnY

You don't have to hope anymore buddy just look at the recent posts

You can crossboard all you want, just don't drag the specific board¨s garbage to other boards.

I'm almost glad I didn't. I caught it in the middle. The early parts are....not so great. The original Hisao guy was blatantly inferior to the new guy and there was way to much time with the Nurse, who also sucks.

But yeah, Rin's is good. Lilly's ain't bad either, but she's apparently got an even shittier mic than everyone else.

Who cares about the pol crap, what the fuck is the pedo shit that's all over it now?

to be honest, i skip through all the parts that don't have the girls in them...

Fucking Christ how can one person's voice be so adorable.

>shows the joke character from KS supporting trump and tricking the blind girl from KS into wearing support for him too
>an Ausfailian gets offended anyway
America really is Number 1

Some are good, some are bad. Let's hope for more good ones

Get yourself some water instead?

I can hear it. Fuck you I can hear it. And it's the melody of "Apologize" by OneRepublic

>bouncy
There's more than her way of walking that's bouncy about her

tell me about it my nigga. the strange thing is she has essentially no online presence besides her screenname. kinda strange for an aspiring actress

>And behold a white horse - and him that sat thereon had a bow and he went forth to conquer.
>And behold a red horse - and to him that sat thereon was gifted the sharpest of all blades and he went forth to take peace from the earth.
>And behold a black horse - and him that sat thereon had a pair of scales in his hands and he all throughout the land there was hunger.
>And behold a pale horse and him that sat thereon was named Death and authority was given unto him to kill with plague and with fire and with assholes who drive 'collectors vehicles'' that spew poison smog fucking everywhere
Just as the prophecy predicted.

Mix and match us however.

I can see that. Some sort of alt. rock thing, maybe, like The Mountain Goats.

Water isn't as soothing. It's only a relief while I drink it, tea soothes it for a little while.

That's nothing, that's a short laugh. Check the earlier one (18:00 mark) where she just keeps laughing and laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=57uYC7dXhM4

Like a horse could support Fluff's weight

that's the one i was thinking about, thanks! and we owe it to ourselves to start listening at 17:49 of your video

Watch out with edge, might hurt yourself!

>Refering to yourself and other posters on a Vietnamese basket weaving board as anything but posters on a Vietnamese basket weaving board.
Do people still say cringe? Because cringe
Kek

Edge is kinda his whole shtick.

So yeah, totally War.

This site doesn't allow underage.

The best part of this post is that suriko here is, ironically, too autistic to understand theory of mind and doesn't know that not everyone else knows what triggers him. The image is of two KS characters and was obviously pertinent to the shimmie anyway, there's no certainty that it was meant to trigger him specifically.

Woah nigga you really expect me to read all that autism?

keep posting suriko i want to see you get triggered by two sentences some more