>buy early mek
>20 mins later
>other support has bought mek!
Explain this dotards?

That's not news

You're the only constant in my life nagaposter

I came boys.

Although I forgot to use my Mjolnir..

Also fuck this NP and Nyx, they gave up for the majority of the game and only started playing when we managed a few lucky fight wins, why do people like this exist?

Hey Red good to know you haven't abandoned us just yet thanks for the faps

>grant gets home from work & gets right into casting
based

Guys what the fuck you haven't come up with a new meme in 4 months. This place is identical to how it was since i last came here

dude, blue board. At least spoiler that shit

you can't rush memes bro

a meme doesn't take 4 months to forge. This is shitty memeworking

So what is the sauce for
???

>Nagaposter
>Constant

He only started again a while ago.

If valve has been making the game easier, why are you still a 3k shitter? check m8 trencheists

Apologize.

That's not even nudity. What are you a fucking mormon?

>fave heroes nerfed by memedrops
>can't expect someone else to ward

>mid and safelane both feed and get raped
>win a fight though coordination
>le memback activated
>win all next fights and win the game

i still think memeback is too strong
Are you ahead? better not wipe team but have 2 of your team die or else the enemy will end up with more gold than you got xdddd

This game and it's community used to be good, I've finally had enough, goodbye /d2g/, this will be the very last time I uninstall this piece of shit

Daily reminder this general is absolute fucking garbage.

this general solely exists for esports funposting and it's literally 30 hours until the next non-honeypot e-sports.

>tfw /d2g/ used to be the fastest general

All good things must come to an end.

Reminder that Valve is intentionally starving us of content in hopes we'll gobble up the Monkey King arcana because it's been so long since we've see anything.

Patch limbo always kills /d2g/. This patch limbo has been 3 months longer than it should be (you know like staying out in the sun 3 months longer than you should be).

I see the outline of a vagina, black and white isn't the easiest to differentiate

FFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

Only during major/TI matches

>stopped playing dota for a while
>finally started playing again today
>some guy with a mic goes Techies
>AIII CARANBA
>NO ES BUENO
>AI PAPI AYUDA ME
>OH NO NO ES BUENO
>for 30 minutes he just keeps shouting this stuff over mic
>Reason: he thought our mid was a beaner so he instantly thought game was lost and he had to blame him for everything
>wasn't even a beaner, everybody spoke english

Are the new cosmetics radioactive? Did the entire community develop brain tumors, or am I suppressing some memories and it's always been this awful?

vg is full of 2k mmr

STUPID DOTARDS WHERE IS PATCH

da fugg dotards :DD

I believe you that the current lan isn't a honeypot, but then why do we have all these waifuposters and EG shills saying it is every five fucking seconds?
Seriously can we actually talk about the fucking game instead of posting about how badly you want Drow/Mirana/TA/WR/Lina's futa dicks shoved up your asses? I don't even give a fuck if you're gay take that shit to fucking /r9k/ or some shit.
Why is 10% or less of this general the absolute shittiest of shitposting, the gayest of gayposting, and the waifuest of waifuest posting?
>inb4 u mad bro?
Yes I kind of am, because I can't come to a Dota 2 general and talk about Dota 2.

this thread is so cringe

You're back to playing the game?

Buy some of those new chests! And if you also get a Battle Pass, you're still in time to make the predictions to the Major!

Buy up and get into the "DOTA scene" like a Pro!

and patchu day

is it time?

I mean why is 10% of this general actually talking about content, gameplay, etc.
We all know r/dota2 doesn't talk about that fucking shit because they can't stop guzzling SirActionSlack's cock for two fucking seconds.

>EG is shit
>Liquid is shit
>like 30 random chink teams with souless players
>no good teams left to cheer for

Dotards...

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

I cant even tell if ranzes666 is good or not because everyone else on vp outshines him individually by far

reminder that this is an esports general

>why is nobody talking about the game when we've been on the same patch for basically a year

gee I wonder

>mfw nobody bans my arc warden anymore

R.I.P Icefrog you will be missed

h-he got nerfed
he's unplayable now!
...r-right?

These violent delights have violent ends

why do we need a new patch? since when do we even talk about dota? we don't even talk fucking discuss heroes or item builds, we just shitpost

>open d2g
>half of the thread is filtered

wew

So talk about that. Talk about other heroes. Talk about heroes unused now, no matter how shitty.
>why is techies not picked?
Ok, he is a shit hero? Why? Why is he a shit hero?
>who is the best mid currently?
"Well I think QO is." "Actually, I think Maybe is."
Okay, why he is he better?
>what do you expect in the coming patch?
>what abilities will monkey king have?
>will jugg arcana be worth buying?
>will they nerf sd luna drow?
>who will get buffs?
There's literally hundreds of topics to talk about yet dozens of people in this general would rather post sheever webms and talk about how badly they want Dota 2 heroes genitals inside of them. Is there not something wrong with that? If you want dicks to look at just go to /r/ or /b/ or half of the other boards.

hello newfriend

>tfw no juggernaut hero

7 MORE SLEEPS REMAINING

7 MORE SLEEPS REMAINING

7 MORE SLEEPS REMAINING

7 MORE SLEEPS REMAINING

7 MORE SLEEPS REMAINING

>tfw next patch will allow stupid medigans play dota in their stupid consoles

Are you ready to fullfill the expectations and demands of an entitled bunch of overweighted passive-aggressive sissy whitebois?

which hero is the most
v a p o r w a v e ? ?

Shut the fuck up.

>blacks will finally play Dota
im ready

region lock + solo queue, revert to old dota 2 not this janky reborn glitchy fukfest that runs like SHIT

no more memeback and memefight and league of legends items

if theres none of these in the next patch im done

lesh, next question

thats dotas community already, so yes.

No he's broken as all fuck in pubs and he will be cancer once he enters CM no matter what anyone says. I've gained over 1k mmr purely playing mid arc and storm.

Remember everyone thought ember was shit before he was in CM and then become complete cancer when people figured out to play him?

ET

Phoenix is the most future funk though

jesus the state of this fucking game

>takes your tower

I can't bear it
I need to see EG getting eliminated first round right fucking now

Maybe they don't want to talk about the bloated, beaten, maggot ridden corpse of the thing they used to love you fucking faggot. It's not fun to think about how fun something used to be and how it's so fucking awful now and every decision made on its behalf makes it harder to enjoy.

Odds: 6.89 is great
Evens: 6.89 kills Dota

So then leave the fucking thread and go do something else if you're that fucking disgusted of the game. It's that fucking simple you fucking melon.

>>what abilities will monkey king have?

Is this a prediction or is Valve being an absolute madman again?

>tfw no templar hero

Who is Omniknight

Stop insta-locking mid and try a support for once you shitter

>tfw no superior evolution hero

>takes your virginity

why isnt there a dota hero that evolves as you level up its ult?

because Valve can't into original game design

if they dont want to talk about it then why do they come to the general about the game lol

australianprimetime.png

>tony

?

Esports run this shit

tfw we're all going to die eventually
i don't want to :-\

>playing a game made by a guy named ABDUL ISMAIL
>where the top western players are named Syed Sumail Hassan, Amer Al Barqawi, Omar Aliwi, Mohammad Almheiri, Kuro Salehi Takhasomi, etc.
>where there is a literal ASSASSIN OF TEMPLARS hero
>and techies

Delusional. Time to prep your syrian refugee masters, you cuck.

Damn I've been watching the groupstage replay s of OG and I gotta say Jerax is really fucking good. goddamn is he one of the top supports right now?

true

only 34 more hours lads

>this is the average australian

Hahahahahaha, no wonder they shitpost so much

Because no one talks about the game? I haven't played in weeks, Esports is the only thing that draws me here, that and bad habits. This game is awful for your mental health and once I was able to admit I only played it because of how much I invested in learning and giting gud, it was easier to realize it's more of a cash grab than LoL.

It could have been good. Any money Valve has made from the game gets put into better matchmaking and balance and it could have been a paradise.

>tfw to intelligence to play Dota

reminder this is literally adelaide

>to

I agree that the game is toxic as fuck, but can't the same be said for this general?

What's wrong, can't handle the banter?

smash going ham

That's Red's style alright so why is it that I can't find the source in his tumblr? Is it a fresh commision?

last thread family

post top 10 Dota plays I'll start

Thanks boss.

If I couldn't I wouldn't be here arguing with someone who just told me he can't handle playing a videogame.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD LITERALLY NOT WATCHING GRANT RIGHT NOW