/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Cute edition

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII Update Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/371434-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXIII-Update-Thread

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on /xvig/:

I'm cute

post bara so this thread gets deleted

real thread

Fuck off, ultrash.

This thread deserves high-quality woman of the rain, too.

kill yourself naka

What's a good way to get crystals fast? Gathering seems lackluster and buying them just sounds like a waste.

Botting

Buy them.

aetherial reduction, for crystals and clusters

putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger or buying them off the MB, for shards.

its a fixed cost for crafting. buy them from the marketboard.

Would I be better off buying parts for a ship or crafting parts?

I do nodes for em. When your gear is high enough, sometimes you'll get bonuses and get like 7+ from one attempt.

FROM THE HALLS OF MONTEZUMA
TO THE SHORES OF TRIPOLI
SAILING ROUND THE BLOODY WORLD
TO DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Fuck off

>move servers
>had to leave most of my money behind
>suddenly dirt poor
It's kinda exciting. I haven't been poor in ages.

At least you can play the game ;_;

What do you mean, user? Did you run out of sub time?

Poor Lily Celestine...

sadly yes like 2x days ago

>enjoy reading other threads of games I don't play more than xivg
>they keep on topic
>0 or little degeneracy
>come back here and the very beginning of the thread is covered in shitposting
xivg was a mistake, kys

Resub when

Aetherial Reduction.

This better not be lewd

Maybe i can sell some gil while i'm at the 4 days free login event, so i hope i can be back soon

Are you the one that bought a gpu instead of a resub?

heh-eh maybe

Yes

Were you also the one that offered to succ for resub?

Wat? nope

Okay good, I was worried you were a degenerate...

I'm not Lily Celestine...
I fucked up and wasn't able to keep my name through the transfer

Ho ho ho! Do you guys give gifts to your friends for Christmas?

I don't have any friends

Yeah, mostly minions since I dont really care about them.

Don't worry there is plenty of degenerates here so that job is already being done

The only friend i had in levi is probably gone

I'll give them the greatest gift of all.
Me killing myself

Any comfy non dead fc's willing to recruit a newish person (havent played in a year and didnt do any endgame)

Wow, don't kill yourself pls
First of all, which server?

Where do I drop preys for a9s if I'm the second person to get it?

You have to tell people what sever you're on, silly user

just let this shit die sheesh

tfw no one is social on coeurl but you try to make a cozy hangout spot anyway

How's everyone doing tonight? Workin' on them relics? Getting in some last minute tomes? Finishing off some journals so you can protect Khloe's smile?

Whatever it is you're doing, I hope you're all having a great night. Looking forward to the all-worlds party finder coming out.

I wish people would stop naming it ffog

Apologies! Im on balmung.

Getting them last minute tomes
Not a good idea when you are sick desu
Soft

But user, it's give my friends something to shitpost about for about a week, and they all love shitposting.

Waiting on reset, then I'll smash Khloe's latest journal into my dumb face.

Nice Cid cosplay by the by.

You can give people so much more if you stay alive...

I have an alt on Coeurl. That server is dead as fuck.

we can be friends user

that counts for something. some ppl get nothing unfortunately

i can help with that

Yeah... but I like to think its more because of my kind nature.

Ain't so much cosplay. I just like the goggles.

Hell, it ain't that dead. There's plenty of players. They're just more the quiet type, y'know? They have their own little cliques with their free companies and don't say much else aside from that.

Get some rest, man. I don't know much about sickness as Ala Mhigan medicine extends only to throwing rocks at someone until they feel better, but tomes can always wait a while.

Damn, that's sad. Did someone know you were going to transfer and swipe it from you? Or did you forget to kill an alt or something?

I hate myself right now. I wasn't paying any attention at all and didn't know I could use the crystals for fast travel. I was just using Chocobos this entire time. Now I need to tune every crystal.

i still love you user

/pat

I come from Hyperion and by comparison it feels really dead.

You could have just bought Allagan Platinum pieces to retain most of your money.

is nidhogg ex supposed to be the most difficult?

>0 or little degeneracy
Oh user come on, dont kid yourself.
All other generals cover themselves in shitposting sooner or later. It goes in cycles.

Potd spam or dungeons over 50 as a tank?

no

Nidhogg EX is the easiest.

thordan, niddhog was ez

No, even more retarded.
I had a character with the same name on the server, and thought I could just delete that after the transfer and everything would be fine

Is ThordanEX still difficult for Raid Finder? Is it the Odin of HW content?
Is there even an equivalent to Odin in HW content? The most I can think of is maybe RavanaEX.

Dungeons over 50, definitely.

>can't decide on a class
>can't decide on a server
HELP

these retards I'm on discord with say they have like 50+ sophia clears and most of them haven't even cleared nidhigg ex yet because he's too hard

Class doesnt matter

Balmung

thordan ex is still hard because people can't do mechanics but the average gear level being 250-260 helps a lot

If its your first tank, dungeons. Anything after, go ahead and do POTD.

I say this because I see a lot of players go into POTD and get that grind on, then have no idea how to function in an actually cohesive party. Healers that won't turn off cleric stance, tanks that don't use proper enmity control and buffs, dps that don't know how to focus on targets properly.

The game is set up in a pacing that lets you learn each of your skills and how they sync into your kit as you get them. PotD ruins that pacing, and suddenly you have players that have no clue how their kit works.

Not that I'm doubting your intelligence. That's just my honest advice for any player.

And it wouldn't let you rename to the same name even though the other character was deleted? Did you ask support?

You have access to all classes on a single character, dont sweat it, just pick whichever starts in your city of choice.

For servers go to anywhere except Balmung.

that's because sophia is easier and more forgiving, i doubt they have 50+ clears but i can definitely see them being able to farm sophia and never killed the harder primals

Sophia is brain dead easy

other user is wrong, nidhogg is second easiest, sophia ex is so easy it's almost not an ex fight. might as well be called story mode with no markers.

Yeah. I even waited until my dummy character appeared on the lodestone. I sent a ticket, but all I got were canned responses that were of no help.

Thordan EX mechancis feel way simpler than Ravana's though I guess thats mostly because DF groups can never decide to burn or kill the adds.

It's really pathetic that you have to spam the other thread because you are an angry child that didn't make his first.

the only reason people talk shit on ravana is because they overgear it now. most people here don't even understand double preys.

calm down naka

Can you find someone's alts through the forums?

alts should be a bannable offense

? I'm not spamming it, retard. I'm capping tomes in XIV before weekly reset.
The sandwich poster is some male hyur from hyperion or some shit.

who crippling depression, social anxiety, and trust issues here????

>Balmung
>anywhere except Balmung.
off to a good start

guess I'll play lancer since polearms are cool

But naka spammed this thread

negative

Shit sucks, dude. I hope you enjoy your time off Balmung regardless though.

I'm thinking about re subbing and im on balmung (in case you want someone to play with). Im probably going to be leveling one of the tank classes.

me

*entire general raises their hand at once*

/clep