The higher the better
>decent power
170+hp
>drivetrain doesnt matter
>trans doesnt matter
>comfy interior
>easy to work on
>less than 15k
I dont give a shit if its American or Japanese.
Any help fags?

is300 manuel
c300 manuel
accord v6
tsx
tl

all can and should be had with a manual.

>c300
As in Mercedes?

Older subie forester. I have one, it's comfy.

toyota cressida
190 hp

2007-2012 Nissan Sentra SE-R for auto or SE-R Spec-V for manual

M8, a fucking W124 from the late 80s fills all of those

Literally any midsize 4 banger

Ford festiva
Not 170hp doe

Corolla XRS/Matrix Xrs
Full leather interior, four doors, fully sik Lift tech and good on fuel

Sorry bruh but im done with owning 80s cars.
Too much shit going wrong due to age and i cant be fucked with doing a ton of work on cars anymore.

OP confirmed for smart.

I second the is300. Decent power, lots of upgrade potential if you care about that. Bulletproof reliability, badge/luxury for the bitches. City mpg is shit but I reach 29-30mpg on the highway.

civic

This

2010 Mazdaspeed3

>5 Doors
>263 bhp
>280 lb-ft
What more do you want?

Mazda 3

I really considered getting a Mazda 3 wagon, i know theyre around 10k

I've wanted a matrix xrs for a while but every review shits all over them, so i don't get one

My friend has a base model fwd Matrix.
Are the Xrs like night and day compared to that bland and unseasoned car?

This user

Great car for the cash, very quick and a ton of aftermarket. If your worried about "muh pigfat", it throws its weight down quite well. The rear multilink suspension is amazing on the twisties. It does have a bit of torque steer, but the geared LSD in the front helps a lot with understeer, wheelspin, and torque steer. It's a really nice FWD hot hatch.

Really? I loved my XRS. It's not the fastest thing in the world, but it was pretty fun to wring out to redline every day. You will notice the incredible lack of power down low when the car is fully loaded.

Monkey Wrench Racing makes some great parts and kits for the 2ZZ and 1ZZ engines. Pretty great stuff, they can really turn that warm hatch into a tire shredder.

The solid rear axle doesn't really hold the car back at all. Neither does the lack of LSD. Although one wheel peels in the rain on balding tires is pretty fun.

I suggest you test drive one if you can. They're getting cheap now!

Absolutely like night and day. XRS is the best version for fun. If you want a cheap disposable beater, go with an XR or base. XRS also has disc brakes all around and a manual transmission as the only transmission choice.

Crown vic if you only drive on the highways :^)

e39 530d after 2001

This is obviously not what you're looking for, but on paper it meets everything.
I think i got lucky though. Finding a 5 speed in this condition so cheap isnt easy.

>comfy
Relative to what? a radio flyer wagon?

subaru outback

Ford Fiesta ST 2013 or so

People will consider you gay for driving it tho. But I like it