Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Operators Operating Operation Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

First for Dark Zone a fun!

Live damn you live, i swear the game is fun again

Game's had a habit lately of maxing out my swap file, causing memory errors, and either crashing or locking up the whole PC. Cost me a good survival run earlier. Any ideas what's wrong? Googlefu shows no pertinent results.

I left before Underground, how's this game gone?

1.4 fixed the game. If you felt dissatisfied with the game before, now is the time to start again.

Xth for shielding your fellow agents!

>shield faggot

is your build even effective

Hop in game with the rest of us and check it for yourself

Is it worth getting the game + season pass for 45€ right now? I'd say that's roughly the price of a "normal" game. Because 90€ for game+DLC and they fucking well go fuck themselves to death thank you very much.
How exactly do the two DLC pieces change the game? Is it somewhat less bullet spongy now?

10th for ded gaem.

>How exactly do the two DLC pieces change the game?
More stuff to grind. Partly unnecessary because you can get most stuff while free roaming/doing dailies.
>Is it somewhat less bullet spongy now?
Some guns "feel" a bit stronger, but generally, no. Armor values for enemies are still hilarious.

Also why did they make Rhino shit, I had hoped it would be a better alternative to the magnum revolver.

My gear score is 180, how do I progress further? I am a pussy and hate playing solo but the current bracket I can play in is 2 and its dead for playerbase, any help?

It's incredibly easy to get higher gear score now. Took a char from start to max score in less than a week. Just do missions and dailies, advance to next world tier as soon as it's available.

Yes.

Undergrouund DLC adds procedurally generated dungeons so you can farm forever. It is the fastest way to get some phat lootz.

Survival adds a new game mode which is fun af.

If you have shit items game feels super bullet-spongy but once you get a decent gear even if its not perfect, enemies goes down fast

What're the best skill builds these days? I haven't played since flashbang, heal, and survivor link were the bees knees.

There was a one-shot sticky build for PVP (probably also good for PVE too)

My favourite is Firecrest set with Relentless backpack and Cluster Seeker/fire turret one.

I mostly run LMG's as my parimary weapon so I try for two pieces of Lone Star for more ammo and 2-3 peices of Nomad for health regen.

What skills should I be using?

Skills arent very restrictive for some of the builds. Go nuts. Get a healing skill and a damage skill.

>Any ideas what's wrong?
Ubisoft are shit developers

1 of my 3 characters.

I don't understand the missions scaling

if I join up in an automatch, the team gets rolled from terminator-AI, but if I solo it's pretty tame.

It scales to how many players are in your team. If you go solo, the enemy has weaker armor and also there are fewer enemy! The more players in team, the better the enemies armor and the more enemy!

I think it scales pretty shit, then.

I don't think i've never not-wiped when i've matched up for missions.

maybe i'm just shit but it feels frustrating to match up.

You are probably shit then because I match up all the time , and I only play in world tier 5 and I almost NEVER get wiped! Make sure you have good gear, good weapons, as high armor% as possible and use cover and your skills!

Is the game worth it if you want to explore new york? And are there missions or events in free roam? npc enemies? Or is it all instanced? I almost know nothing about the game.

Are you on pc user? Come and operate with us!

You can explore the fuck out of New York. Arguably one of the things the Division does vvvvery well is environmental storytelling as well as the audiologs, ECHOes, incident reports, et cetera. I'm in love with that aspect of the game above pretty much everything else.

There's a ton of free roam engagements. There aren't too many instances (missions, incursions, underground dlc, and survival dlc I think) compared to the rest (over world gameplay, dark zone gameplay).

One of the huge complaints was that named enemies in the overworld wouldn't respawn. They fixed that with 1.4. There are also daily and weekly missions for the overworld. It's fantastic.

The map is divided into 2 part. LZ and DZ

DZ is the PVP section of the map, there is no PVE option there and LZ is instanced only to you. The only way to see another player in LZ is to be in the same group with them.

Unfortunately the events you are talking about doesnt happen in LZ (if you are in endgame. If you are still leveling there are tons of those events and side missions but you can only do them once)

DZ has a special drop event that happens throughout the day. There are special crates that give you random HE items but can only be claimed by 1 person (or 1 group) and they are protected by elites.

Missions are cool but the only problem about them is that there arent many but you still can find people through matchmaking almost all the time (Even if they are not daily missions) Missions aren't instanced, theres just 1 big instance of the map, you can go to the mission entrance and just start doing it by walking inside the mission area, no loading screen.

as the said, exploring New York is bretty good. I collected all the collectibles and even it took some time and got boring a bit, it was still a nice experience doing all that stuff and i got bored because im not a guy that collects 100% of the collectibles in a vidya but like i said, i enjoyed it.

Thank you, I'll chek it out when it's a little cheaper.

Division Gold (Game + Season Pass) is $45 on humblebundle right now.

If you don't help revive the generals, this is the last thing you'll see

Anyone on PS4?

I'll see an autistic girl being shot?

So what's the best set for a cookie cutter rooty tooty shooter build?

new player, what should i be doing, currently doing missions n stuff until lvl 30

Most people run Alphabridge

Is there like a website or wiki dedicated to what gear you should get with weapons etc?

I'm seeing so many similarities with Diablo 3 I thought I'd ask

which LMG has the best base stability? i can't aim for shite with em

Underground seems pretty redundant, i'm 180 lvl and no one is queuing, am i missing something?

AK or L85 from personal experience.

alrighty, thanks

ye whats your psn?

Source on that pic

Where did the high end drop, and what attachments do you use for the LVOC?
This gun is kinda disappointing

The girly overwatch by sinners

G36C Best.

R-rude

Do the campaign, unlock every Wing at the BoO and then report on the discord for more interesting activities with /tctdg/

Samson go to bed