Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1782751
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1782690
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/ 1430171426271/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ashit.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1782751
>Divination Stash Tabs are ready.
I used to defend GGG on everything, but this is a new low, how many special tabs can you milk retards for before it gets silly?

All new uniques discovered so far
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1782690

Well, those new jewels are retardedly OP

holy shit that's like uber tabula rasa
that shit can spawn with white sockets right?
>

that's another fucking level of Ventor's Gamble

>Your brown is about to meet its match, brute. Give the Warden my regards.

what is meant by this

no that is a shit unique, the not upgraded chest is better

when you have jewels like that, or really any other decent jewel with 3 effects for your build, what is GGG's reasoning for making the bandit rewards as shitty as they are? they are in direct competition with jewels

BIG KARUI TOTEMS

I don't think that's a random keystone and it's autocorrupted so you can't even +1 corrupt or white socket it
it's a very hard downgrade, the guy who made it instead of the chayula amulet probably already killed himself

found a divine orb

pretty good idea right guys?

how do you upgrade uniques

they're already at it uh?
>currency tab
>divination card tab
>essences tab
>jewel tab
>map tab
>unique item collection tab
>made up resource n°23 tab
>inventory pages

we're in for a ride guys, I think I'm gonna leave before they go turbo jew

What the fuck man

completely retarded

>make an inclusive search of helmet enchants that are tangentially related to my build (e.g. Contagion radius for ED)
>ZERO result
I was told the HC economy was supposed to be so much better than the SC one...?

but you get more crit if you're capped at 0 resistances! woah!

maybe lab items take more time to seep in because people are either racing to 100 or tweaking/leveling their fotm builds into farming-capability

>Cap out 20 SRS
>Activate breach
>Zombies, stone golem, and decoy totem melt instantly
>Shit just swarms me past my SRS and assfucks me into oblivion
20 srs cap feels better for leveling, and mapping but fights where I have prep time feel worse.

>+1 gems unchanged from previous version, and corruption means you can't make a +2
+3 weapons or vaal +1 implicit on a better chest are still more worth it
>Have to vaal all your gems to use this chest
This isn't as bad as it looks, but still has the potential to brick the quality of everything you've been leveling
>
What keystone besides Phase Acro would even be good?

(Note that there is also a new unique chest that gives Phase Acro and better stats.)

>>What keystone besides Phase Acro would even be good?

vaal pact woud be BiS

ALRIGHT RETARD, FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, UNCAPPED ISNT UNDERCAPPED

YOU SEE THAT NUMBER NEXT TO YOUR RESISTANCES? THE TOTAL RESISTANCES? THAT'S UNCAPPED YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

SEE FOLLOWING EXAMPLE

FIRE RES 75 (125)
COLD RES 54 (54)
LIGHTING RES 75 (120) SO WITH CHOIR U GET 120 BONUS CRIT STRIKE CHANCE

YOU (RETARD)

wew baby

wow there animefaggot no need to be mad.
who the fuck actually uses veil of the night to know that it always stays at 0% (0%) res, I figured the bracket percentage would still go up.
either way fuck you

>who the fuck actually uses veil of the night

SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THERE

> because people are either racing to 100
Oh come on, that only includes a hundred people at best.
Why are hcbabbs so scared of farming lab?

but can you actually kill i- nvm OP totems it is

The wording on that item is so bad. Why not "overcapped"?

i can think of 3 reasons:

1. doing something else right now (racing)
2. hotest items come from breaches anyway
3. no one actually likes lab, and its just what you do to make currency, and this early in the league it aint such a concern

it just instantly popped, no upgrade or essence of horror, fucking cheated out of 3c for the corruption

REEEEEEEEEEE

sounds like a "hurr durr you don't know that people use veil of the night!?`" comment, i'm not sure what you are saying

because its the total. not what goes over your cap.

if it was overcapped then 75(80) would mean 5%bonus the cap is 75 uncapped implies that it doesnt care about the cap

I found one with Misery, and Scorn, but got the instant-release + buff effect. Why the fuck is this a thing? God damn
>Incredibly tanky mob with soul eater, and I'm srs

>Cheated out of 3C
Except you accept that risk when you use it.

>getting carried in dried lake
>exalt drops for someone else
>they don't see it
>they leave zone
>i pick it up

>that horrible feeling when you sell an item for much less of its value and all the subsequent pms remind you of your inadequacy as a trader

learn from your mistakes then

I played through this game once on 2.4 but I did with a buddy who was well experienced and rushed through everything.

I want to play again but solo and learn wtf I'm doing. What build should I go for?

whatever you like. everything but support works for solo play. i like 2h marauders, currently doing sweep. it's very straight forward. for safer options play a bow char or spell caster.

I'm tempted to play ice nova totems but that's probably shit so don't take my advice

Can a Death's Opus only have 5 sockets? I thought it was 6 but when crafting with jews it says "already has the maximum number of sockets".

Item Level, you retard.
If the bow is below Level 50, it cannot have 6 Sockets.
Whoever sold you that Jewed you hard.

>BF player's crying about the cost of Bino's
>meanwhile Tukohama's is like 4 or 5 ex and there are 4 on the market

You know nothing bladefaggots

>getting carried in dried lake

>armour totem build
people probably just vendor them

>T1 Shield
>T1 Dagger
>Demand for both is high
>Supply of one is supplemented by Strange Barrels
>One is also a Best in Slot excluding Rare Daggers that won't be actively available for a while
>The other is just a "MOAR DPS, MOAR!"

Top kek crash.

What the fuck. It has almost max. rolls on everything. Or are you telling me rolls have nothing to do with item level?

good build for ssf? obv need something who gets their own gems and manges fine without much gear fixing,

no totem. it's boring

MOOOOOT

Rolls have nothing to do with item level.
Hold alt while mousing over the item.
The only way to 6S it now is Vorici.

do you even have demis fag?

Hybrid Tuko totems out damages CI tho

item level is different than required level. you must meet the proper item level for said item to roll more and more sockets.

a level 4 unique can drop in a lvl 30 zone and bam, item level 30, max 5 sockets. if the same unique drops in a level 50 zone, it's item level 50 and can have 6 sockets.

350 jews isnt that much. Thank god this thin can be salvaged.

>ssf and manages fine without much gear fixing

you picked the wrong game

SERVERS PLS

reminder that you need to win a hc demi before posting in poeg

>log on after a hard day (hour) of studying
>"Oh boy, I can't wait to play Path of Exile(tm), the greatest game on earth!"
>latency is so bad that it takes three seconds to move something from one spot in my inventory to another
GG(G)

Holy shit BF with carcass jack and lvl 20 area effect wew lad.

I guess I won a Hardcore Demigod's item.

garbage ass servers

The real G build is DW hyaons raider with Choir of the storm

What if only Map bosses gave xp past 80?

Nice way to kill autobombers

>you will never have an atziris disfavour

;~;

>poeg guild
>9 people around the same level
>all in different maps doing different things
>nobody playing together

>autobombers
wat

poe is not a multiplayer game.

died to traps AGAIN -_-

your mom is

Did you get a chance to see when they said maintenance would end?

dayum son your mother would be proud

I was missing only the piercing truth trial to unlock uber and I couldn't get past the last segment using 4 portals. Fuck that trial to fucking hell.

Also, essence drain is semi-godmode in breaches. Pretty sure I'm regening up to 6k ES/second because of all the mobs. I've literally seen by ES drop to 2k and I'm full a second later.

Using a Multistrike+Sunder setup, is there a reason my character spastically switches targets when using it instead of just firing off at my cursor or target?

Have you tried playing this game with more than 2 people?

>partying in breach

It's an excellent way to die

completing all challenges is going to be a pain in the ass with that lag

My all time 3 favorite bugs of the league so far:

1. Masters teleporting next to you when you complete a mission can prevent you from picking up items underneath them, luckily I lost an aug orb to these shenanigans.

2. Getting so close to death in a map that i died on my buddies screen and he couldn't see me although i was still fighting alongside him and picking shit up.

3. Clicking on map portals and having them just disappear with the text "entering Dunes..." or etc perpetually at the top of the screen, while being able to walk around but not zone out or even log out without closing path entirely.

it's been a magical first week.

>Perandus loot pinatas
Everyone bitches
>Breach loot pinatas
Nobody complains

??????????

>lightning breach

Breach is actually fun and hard to cheese. Perandus was literally strongboxes except mobs spawn first and every unique was saturated thanks to Cadiro.

did people not like perandus? i wasn't around for it but i thought people liked it

also, perandus feels like it's literally just a loot pinata, breaches can seriously become way more dangerous than the area you're in, but are way more variable in the experience depending on if you get an easy low density one, a high density filled with a ton of rares, or a rare boss shows up, and all the rewards are instant which is just a better experience than waiting for the shopkeeper to show up

perandus = no challenge, free uniques with cadiro
breach = rip league, uniques have to be earned
risk vs reward

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/ 1430171426271/

can you seriously fuck off

Because it's not free loot like it was in perandus. You actually have to git gud to do breaches.

dont bully animeposter

What's a better solo curse for blasphemt? Tempchains or Enfeeble? I'm using Temp Chains Blasphemy for Breaches because they absolutely swarm your ass - even worse in a map with Vulnerability curse or increased mob damage.

use the other then...?

Why though. Self farming it is retardedly expensive but getting it through farming currency is pretty easy. You could always get it with the card set.

Should I do normal and cruel lab before switching CI or after?

:^)

Depends on your build imo. If you're ES without VP I'd say temp chains.If you're life then spike damage is an issue so your should use enfeeble.

Just in time, no one will notice Div box spawn rates have been drastically nerfed.

is it just me or its i mpossible to play right now?

>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free

>git gud
You don't though. It's impossible to die if you have leech+Basalt+Fortify+elemental status immunity+taunt in sub red tier maps even with 4.5k health (you're dumb if you're not playing Raider). You pretty much have infinite flask up time while in a Breach from destroying the whites that come in.

You just need good damage, which isn't hard to do with the number of players dumping out cheap good gear.

how so?

instance crashes every so often