pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Sephuz/simple
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have 5 seconds to defend paladins being OP

HELLO PEOPLE OF RIPIP SMIKE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sinc eur all spreading info, i want to let ppl know whats going on

1, the guild is dying. ;_;
we lost Nainsell, he quit wow forever and falaa who is our highest dps and raid leader wishes to unsub due to cancer which is very upsetting.
i mentioned just splitting up and people finding their own raids and everyone wanted to, nobody wants to stick together. we gave up looking for new ppl and are going to replace /wowg/ members with normal fags. people had asked me to in mumble, and i agree with it and it's a good idea.

as for the whole "muh circlejerk of raiders" that is completly true. the guild is very much active in the members that it has, but a lot of morans don't talk in guild chat and whine its ded and leav. i've personally messaged people to join us in mumble but people are all oh im such a fucking autist no plz mic is broke. So we have created a group of 10-15 people who are alloud to raid. i've been trying to do a group 2 but not everyone in the first group has alts for it, so at the moment have to let people from the RIPIP in. ;_;

Pallies aren't OP because the good ones know how to provide Helya upskirts.

They did it guys they saved MM hunters!
They are finally listening to feedback, everything is gonna be okay!
All praise blizzard in their eternal glory! Worship the holy son Ion!

Lynris

She's back you know

Why did they get rid of the spellbook tab explaining the spec basics

You missed the MASSIVE buff to Steady Focus?

Proof?

Wow, it will be ever so slightly better than complete dogshit now!!!!!

Just got my wow sub back tonight. Should I focus on leveling my fire mage more IL839 or work on leveling up my prot warrior IL791?
Which would give me more EPeen for gearing well?

>arcane buffs get rolled back

rip

>EPeen
prot warr + it will be 200% faster to gear up as tank

From a pvp perspective whats looking hotter next patch - DH or boomy?

Couldn't think of a word for it.
But thanks. Any tips for killing pve targets faster? Or do I just have to deal with the long kill times?

Lay it to me straight, folks.

Has the lore gotten any better in the absence of Metzen?

His writing was pretty shoddily apparent last expac.

Is that a tranny? Sounds like one.

Just try to deal with it or change spec for world content.

Lore has been shit since WotLK

>PuG Tanking - Bending over backwards to safeguard the lives of four other people, despite wanting at least three of them to die in a fire.

Illidan is baby jesus now, and he dindu nuffin wrong. Turns out we're the bad guys for doing the raid blizzard released back in TBC. Oh boy what good writing.

I miss her...

*Burning Crusade

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO TANK IN A PUG WOW!!!

>7.1.5 ptr
Can someone tell me what they're even trying to do with disc priest?

All they are doing is changing atonement time when you never run out of it anyway

just kys.

"Wah I hate tanking in pugs"
*Continues to tank in pugs*
lmfao idiot

*Vanilla

When are paladins getting nerfed?

Soon™

Jesus christ what an ass hole

Any classes able to stack haste and still do decent dmg? I just wanna attack fast and hit lots of buttons.
outlaw with slice and dice and lots of haste sounds fun to me but idk.

I hit over well over 100% haste on my warlock all the time.

>her face when she sees you only have 4 legendaries

*the frozen throne

*Orcs vs Humans

since they "removed" the cap of 4 legendaries I still dont think I have heard anyone getting their 5th. I know someone in Serenity said nobody has and those motherfuckers play more than just about anyone.

So I got this shitty myth 12 HoV, what would be the best group for crawling through it ignoring the timer?

Always tempted to go learn how to pronounce all the asshole letters people fill their names with to fuck with them
>OK Dea-aorrthey, be ready to interrupt
'I TOLD you, my name is DEATH!'
>I can read your name just fine, man

Shadow Priest.

3 warlocks, 2 druids.

>lots of buttons

what they should be doing: giving plea extra haste benefit and allow it past the gcd cap and giving 1 super atonement type ability that you can park on a tank or high damage target like lifebloom

what they are doing:
shadow covenant is now instant and weaker, but may no longer replace radiance (?) (good)

shadow word pain lasts longer (doesn't matter much since everyone uses purge)

masochism is now a 10% dmg reduc on self after shadowmending self

clarity of will buff

nerfing the benefit of reaching 35+ points as disc (4 +0.5% per level instead of 5+0.5%)

and think what you're saying was reverted because it's still 15s as far as I can tell

>1000 year queue time
>get kicked/declined constantly for being non-essential
Hahah no.

Making healing penance baseline and giving us something else fun to use would be amazing for mini-games too.

Priest just feels very badly designed atm ;_;

Does anyone else feel like they missed a really good opportunity to have Unholy DKs wield a one-handed scythe-like weapon and an off-hand soul carrier, or something?

Instead of generic two-handed weapon spec, it would have been really cool to have a soul container and a reaping weapon instead.

This is a Paladin expansion, isn't it?

>Able to do all 3 roles
>High damage
>High mobility
>High disruption
>Tons of utility
>Extreme survivability

>you can transmog fist weapon to fist weapon only
I hate Blizzard

>best pvp healer
>top tier melee dps in pvp
>only viable pvp tank spec

Loving this class fantasy

>wield a one-handed scythe-like weapon and an off-hand soul carrier, or something?
That's gay and autistic as fuck

>be in val'sharah for all of an hour
>elothir falls to nightmare
>FARSEER, OLD FRIEND

nigger what
I've known your tree ass for 20 minutes

h-hey no it is a lot cooler than a stupid... you know... fricken two handed weapon

there's enough scythe weapons as artifacts already

scythe of elune and ulthalesh are enough

people still bitch that frost became one-handed, imagine if the other one did too

It was never capped i thought. Just after 4 you didnt get bad luck protection

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Sephuz/simple

unholy had more of a reason to be non-two handed though

scythe is whatever, it fits the trope of having a scythe to collect souls. i would prefer a nice looking one-handed axe though

Why is fire such shit on live? Is pyro really supposed to crit for 225k

>tfw you lead a ragtag bunch of 870 misfit pugs to 3/7M

frost had a history of being one or two handed

a scythe for an unholy death knight is cheesy and stupid. DKs don't harvest souls, they raise dead bodies on the battlefield as walking corpse weapons. they sow plagues and famine and undeath, they don't collect souls.

you literally want afflic warlock.

i like the apocalypse weapon thematically. just use the bonehook appearance or something.

if they're 870 then they should know their shit.

>Xavius is played off as a two bit Jared Leto Joker character

The whole HEY IS THIS MALFURION :^) GOTEM IT'S NOT quest is fucking dumb and I love it.

People who just do lfr can be 870

I mean 2h frost was usually only viable with shit gear

we might as well say unholy has a history of being 1 or 2 handed because dual wield unholy was broken at the start of cata if you had good gear

What's the point of Ashran?

It's shitty honor, shitty gold and shitty items.

for the PvPminigamers

But that's what BGs and Arenas are for.

Nope

marks of honor for xmog

other than that, ashran is actualyl really fun if there's 10 or less people on each side

some of the most fun I've ever had in there was in a 1v3 ashran as a blood dk with the lightning shield wand

Does strength/agility enhance a tank's defensive prowess at all anymore?

it does for warriors, ignore pain benefits from strength.

All tanks get some sort of benefit from attack power with their healing/absorb spells and some get extra dodge/block/parry from it.
Also damage is important for tanks too, no matter what anyone tells you.

to much healing for a first kill?

Wow your Priests are fucking terrible.

Priests attract girl gamers who are all video game retarded.

When will tokens be 30K again?
This current price is fucking ridiculous.

lost two pallies and 1 shaman its been hard but yea...........i try to carry the heals

had to rebuild the raid roster though fuckers just disappear

never and once the patch hits going hit like 70k no joke should bought them while their were at 29k in WoD

Leave the guild, they're shit. Most guilds 2 or 3 heal Ursoc even on their first kills. You need ~1.2m HPS total to make it clean which a good Disc Priest/Resto Druid combo can do easily.

>quests that shit gold
>emissaries that shit gold
>bloods of sargeras
>price goes up accordingly

Get with the times ojii-san.

the prices didnt even really move 2+ months into the expansion so what you said is irrelevant. Only after they announced that tokens will be used for b.net currency for all services did they jump way up.

Soon™

like the people in the guild to much been with them since MoP dont think i could leave unlees it died

These patch notes are worthlees

>100k on eu
>no issues paying for them
Git gud gaylord

Can you find all the older versions of mods on curse? I want to go beyond the 5 pages

>6 trove keys in one run
>still no sub hidden skin
jesus christ

So I'm at the part in the warrior campaign where i have to go to maw of souls but literally no one does it on normal or heroic anymore. I'm only 820 ilvl, is that enough for normal mythic or what do i do here? yes new

got it from 3rd chest get gooood

wow, the highest I've pulled on that fight with 4 healers is 510k, and that was with our mw monk mostly dps'ing until the 30% bonus dmg thing (I honestly have no clue how he does 120k dps while doing 300-400k as a monk, but he does it)

I just looked cause I was curious, the shaman is at least trying he just needs to watch his cd's more like he used gift 3 times, hr 4 times, earthen shield 2, 6 cloudbursts and hst's

idk why he got 1 htt off if it was a 5 min kill which is weird, you guys should at least be getting 2 cds off for 3 people then maybe just 1 barrier

>holy priest is using renew and prayer of healing constantly

this is just a simple burden of knowledge fix, once you get decent amount of crit, you just take trail of light and spam flash heal because the priest designers are retarded, not that bad imo

>disc priest is full wtf mode, took mindbender then uses it 3 times, has castigation, has a tank trinket, and he needs to know when to just not press any buttons as disc and when to just sit on a few pleas, then save mana for bombing

>FUCK YOU Farondis you stood up to Queen Azshara and made us ghosts for eternity!
>HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU Farondis you stood up to queen Azshara and got rid of our only chance to stop being ghosts for eternity!

it was at release, but hell, some good guilds went into mythic dungeons as fresh 780 110s on release

you could probably get away with it if you make your own pug for mythic 0 maw

but yeah people still do daily heroics, if you just use the queue finder for heroic maw you should get put in fast, you could even tank it yourself to get in faster

>We possess information we previously did not and thus changed our mindset.
HOLY SHIT!?!?

alright thanks man

I also forget the 2 light's wrath casts meme

and also wow your resto shaman managed to put out 55k in the early part of the fight, that's pretty good for being the shittest dps healer spec

Where is Gruxx?!?!?!?!

anyone else get their 2 bis legendaries as their first 2? feels good doing ~50k more DPS than the cucks with 2 utility legendaries

>regular group of people i play and raid with are starting to get a wave of third legendaries

i think the time is slowly coming boys

>he doesnt have his third legendary by now
casual