Tfw want a mini truck for fun times

>tfw want a mini truck for fun times
>tfw any 80s-2000s mini trucks are either completely fucked or just way overpriced for a worn down truck
why even live Veeky Forums if shit box toyota tacomas from the 80s get priced at 5k plus

Other urls found in this thread:

oldcaronline.com/1984-Toyota-Other SR5 4X4-Abilene-Texas-for-sale-ID743597.htm?utm_source=oodle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=oodle&utm_campaign=oodle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mini trucks are completely pointless

consider a nissan or a ferd ranger or an S10

ive only looked for d21s since i dont know any other nissan mini truck, plus ive heard bad things about ferd rangers, and s10 is just to big

>tfw bought a low mile 99' prerunner in high school for $5900 in 2004
>has less than 180k 12 years later because I have other cars and don't drive it as much
>can't bring myself to sell it because it's so cheap to run

I want a little shitbox truck commuter that I can move a dirt bike with on the weekends.

I don't need one of those fuck-hueg bro-dozer pick up. not everybody needs a 3500 diesel dually to tow Apollo fucking 13 around.

meh, it's slow, it rattles but I like the ferd. if you look up hardbody, or frontier you can find a bunch.

this right here, a nice mini truck to carry the day to day shit, not waste a fuck ton of gas, and be easy to park anywhere.

also you can look up mazda B2200s, they are pretty decent.

i have looked into them but sadly the closet one to me in miami is in tampa for 300 bucks and its fucked to sin, pretty sure old boomers just dont own mini trucks in florida.

I doubt it. gas is cheap, and you have no need for decent handling.

oldcaronline.com/1984-Toyota-Other SR5 4X4-Abilene-Texas-for-sale-ID743597.htm?utm_source=oodle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=oodle&utm_campaign=oodle

Back soon, going to get scammed in Texas.

>not everybody needs a 3500 diesel dually to tow Apollo fucking 13 around
That diesel will get the same fuel economy of your pointless truck while also being useful.

so regular dildo commuting in a 3500 dually, and moving a dirtbike every weekend dosent seem "pointless" at all?

Post your diesel 3500.

>80s mini truck gets over 25-30 mpgs while new 2016 rams barely get 17mpg
lol ok bro

it's literally the same fucking thing as the Ford Ranger, just with a Mazda badge slapped on.

isnt the 3000 series the same thing as the ford not the 2000 series?

Ok.

I also own a 4.7 5sp 4x4 Dakota. Sure as shit it barley brakes 22 mpg on the highway,

Nope. All the same. Same engines and everything

b2300, b3000 and b4000 are the same as a ranger, but the b2200 is its own separate vehicle with its own engine.

So you have a large truck and a small truck yet are saying minitrucks are pointless? Kek.

Small trucks can be useful, but if I only had one truck, it would be at least a full size 1/2 ton.

I want a clean early frontier with a ka24de but can't find a 2wd one. Drift trucks are fun