/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LyMud
youtube.com/watch?v=7I2x04XFifg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36017/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33692/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14351/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75004/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57979/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spiderpost.

Explain this meme

>spend weeks modding out skyrim and getting everything stable
>cant decide what race to be or how to play
>slowly losing interest
fuck

Beware beware of the Jew because when he'll come for you..

This is pretty much every reinstall of any of the moddable Bethesda games for me.

Orcpost

Waifus, Lore, and Harmony.

I don't know what means either, but I like it.

when is skyrim coming to VR

Is this one of the oldfag Orc waifus that all looked the same?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

So is Morrowind still an Imperial province? I wasn't really clear from what I heard in Dragonborn about if it's de facto or de jure independent at this point.

no its a random NPC

Post a waifu and some lore

No pic but Clones' waifu Anna merged with the Skull of Corruption because she's a huge dick and wanted to stick it to Vaermina.

The main people who talk about the politics involved are Redoraniggers, who are by far the most deluded and shitty house dating back to MW. So you can't really trust them at all

the sad thing is even waifufags are lorefags, it fucks up the lewd skimpy posts ;___;

She can also casually stop time whenever she wants too. Literally a bigger Mary Sue than Ra and Cumtears combined.

Anna is dio.
Cumtears is pucci.

Cumtears is Solomon Grundy with vampire powers at best.

Nothing beats the power of Ra's friendship!

That's funny because Anna can end Cumtears once and for all despite Cumtears' "Molag Bal resurrects me" bullshit. The champion of Vaermina has the power to eliminate vampirism which could allow her to be granted sweet, sweet death.

>by far the most deluded and shitty house
>not House Dres

Why is Ra a Mary Sue? Isn't she just a psychotic Master-level destruction mage?

Oh,are there Dunmer here? My I ash them a question? Ohohoho!~

P-please show me your lewd folder...

I only have one folder, and there's not too many lewds of her, a handful at the most

where are the pubes
best fetish

She's my favourite /tesg/ waifu, believe it or not.

So how come Dremora just look like dunmer with horns and tattoos?

lazy devs, this isn't dark souls where theres some crazy unexplained connections

Is M'aiq used by skyrim for anything important? I want to marry him but I'm afraid I'll break something.

Nope, just an easter egg

While Solveig feels the honor of being dragonborn, she is quite afraid to use shouts.

She knows what Ulfric did to Torygg.

She's felt the foundations of High Hrothgar shake when one of the Greybeards whispered "Dovahkiin."

She's afraid of what could happen if she utters a word of power incorrectly, loudly, or forcefully. Perhaps it's more correct to say feels accountable for the use or misuse of Akatosh's gift and therefore is cautious. However for the time being, she is content on being able to lay these resurrected dragons to rest.

I tried to teleport to M'aiq. He was just in a box.

That's where he spawns at the beginning of the game and when he's not roaming around Skyrim. He should leave the box eventually

That's Elsweyr. He is home...

almost as ded as me on the inside

I want to shit in her asshole

I see somebody finally did the right thing and locked his ass up

Don't be ded.

Scatfag pls die.

Ok, waifu raped. imgur.com/a/LyMud

Has anyone played an Orc before ? Any unique dialogues/perks when playing an orc ?

Been a while since I played TES

Booted it up and rolled a former refugee from Morrowind now working for the Legion in the war as a Mage. Pretty fun so far.

you get into the orc stronghols for free, is the main one that i remember

Redoran is currently the most successful house after being on the brink of collapse, because unlike everyone else they're not limp wristed pussies that fucked by lizards, morrowind struggled, and so they thrived

Neat character, keep having fun, user!

>pubic hair
youtube.com/watch?v=7I2x04XFifg

Thanks user, that means a lot! I feel like I finally made another character that I enjoy enough to actually take through all the quests.

She looks good, user. What is her name?

Eldron

I forgot an appropriate Dunmer name at the time so a winged it and entered 'Nuuma Tul'

>Using Casilda for lewds
Haha ahhhh yeah, nicely did. Cheers! I'll have to take Raeza out for a spin again.

Does Ewa know that having an afro is cultural appropriation, and is highly frowned upon?

It's just a hat!

Good.
Drows deserve to be raped.

You're the best.

What am I going to do with this body? I cant just leave it here.

How do you guys save load order backup characters? Fin is in the infancy of modding but I want to be able to roll back if some mods cause trouble.

>I'll have to take Raeza out for a spin again.
Did we ever share those? I still have copies

Guys, i haven't played any MMO games to this day
How's TESO ?

horrible

It's a mediocre TES game and an even more mediocre MMO. But ESO has its own thread so you'll probably get a better answer there

Should I use Ultimate Combat with Combat Evolved or just one of them?

I've never played Morrowind
Anything I should know before I start?

Anyone tried the Tamriel Online mod? Want to give it a shot but don't want to waste the effort if it's just going to be buggy as shit.

You're asking people who play a shitty game where all they do is take pictures and stage pictures about the actual games
Also it's made by zenimax, and it's flat out an obvious cash grab off a famous title, I hear it's sorta like gw2, some but not all of the lore is aight and the gameplay is MMO not TES

It aged pretty badly and nowadays the gameplay is just plain bad. Only thing you can really improve on is graphics with mods, everything else is mostly hit or miss, you like or you just don't.

>everything else is mostly hit or miss
Especially the combat RNG~

Save your stamina

Gameplay isn't bad you fag, just go play dark souls or something if you'd rather everything being based on player skill rather than character skill, morrowind is all about playing and making your character right, like an actual fucking RPG instead of an action adventure dress up sham

Would Real Unleveled Skyrim be a bad idea for a first playthrough? Also how does it play with Morrowloot?

Don't fight unless your fatigue bar is mostly full.

Hoard potions and scrolls.

Are there any "randomly generated dungeon" mods? Is it even possible?
If not then what mod adds lots of locations/dungeons?

I mean, they're technically elves, right?
I stand by my previous statements about how elves are for raping.

>never played Oblivion or Skyrim with mods before
>don't want to go through that pain of setup
What can I do to motivate myself

Dunno about Skyrim but for Solstheim I use these
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36017/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33692/?

It's eh.

Become dead inside.

If you want some new dungeons for Skyrim use these:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14351/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75004/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57979/?

I can only speak for Skyrim Sewers. Iv yet to try out Underground, but its huge. Forgotten Dungeons conflicts with my town mods.

There are no good skyrim online mods, are there?

What, did you think it was Morrowind? It's a miracle Tamriel Online got as far as it did.

Will you ask Todd what happened to Julian Lefay? Did they murder him?

Butte

Goodnight /tesg/

Goodnight user

He went to work for the government and then retired and composes music now.

Goodnight.

Did he ever comment on Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim? Man's elusive

Not that I know of. He's stayed out of the spotlight completely.

>Try to download mod
>The author has indicated you need this mod first
>Go to download that mod
>The author has indicated you need this mod first

Why the fuck can't requirements be bundled? Some of this shit is 5 or 6 mod layers deep.

Shame, always wondered what his input was, smart move on his part anyway
Still though, i'd enjoy hearing what some of the older devs think on the series after they left, and I kinda respect Lefay

>Why the fuck can't requirements be bundled

One word: Permissions.

Sweet, thanks. Skyrim Underground looks promising. It looks kind of like A World of Pain for Fallout NV.

I have a thing for huge dungeons with lots of hidden loot, branching/looping paths and an occasional hidden door or a shortcut.

Is it "required"? Or just "recommended"?

Because if it is just recommended, don't worry too much about it.

Post Pixel doing lewd things with a dog.

>Skyrim Immersive Creatures mod
>it's not Immersive at all

I don't know what I've ever posted that would suggest that'd be something I'd be into, but it's not happening.

Opinions Opinions

Okay, so what the fuck are Sunbirds
Are they literally giant birds made out of sun magic that carry around high elves on their backs?
Are they a metaphor for giant flying ships that are enchanted with sun magic?
I'm a bit of a shitter when it comes to lore.

>Are they literally giant birds made out of sun magic that carry around high elves on their backs?

Yes, but also spaceships