It's a Ford focus driver doesn't use turn signals and speeds past you going at least 60 in a 35 mph zone while blaring...

>It's a Ford focus driver doesn't use turn signals and speeds past you going at least 60 in a 35 mph zone while blaring HER horn kind of episode.
Fuck. Why are all ford focus drivers such faggots? Is it because they couldn't afford the office drone civic and need to compensate?

She wanted to show you how cool the doppler effect was

>40 year old ugly ass hag with dyed blond hair in a Porsche Cayenne her beta cuck provider gave to her as a present speeds past you and checks her phone and screams at her dumbfuck children

>Why are all ford drivers such faggots?
ftfy

>Some toothless middle eastern man is barely managing 40 in a 65 area in a rusted out minivan outfitted with what sounds like a lawnmower
Is this a stereotype thread?

>its a woman driving in an expedition el going 35 in a 45 reaching behind her seat to strike her children and throwing up her hand as if to say "whats YOUR problem" when you change lanes to pass her episode

>It's an old men wearing a hat in a silver B-Class goes 40 km/h on the Landstraße and is confused by the people honking at him episode

>he drives better than the retarded BMW driver who thinks he's going to do sick skidz in front of nissan altima drivers

>It's an every time I go to work the exact same fucking corolla blows past me and slides around the exact same fucking corner and then barely goes 5mph over the speed limit the rest of the way episode

>going at least 60 in a 35 mph zone
what are you a cop
you have to tell me faggot

Yeah I'm the Anime police and I'm here to tell you you have the right to fuck off and die

>>It's a Audi Q5 driver doesn't use turn signals and speeds past you going at least 60 in a 35 mph zone while blaring HER horn kind of episode.
>Fuck. Why are all Audi Q5 drivers such faggots? Is it because they couldn't afford the house wife ML350 and need to compensate?

I've noticed in my area that the only ones who buy focuses are old people, hair stylists (seriously, I work next door to a barber shop and two own focuses), butch lesbians and mexicans.

It makes me sad because I own a focus :(

My dad doesn't use turn signals and doesn't come to a stop until he's past the crosswalk lines, and sometimes slowly rolls if he knows the light is turning

Old people just don't give a fuck sometimes

>it's the paki shit kid who smashes the door of his dad's new government provided beemer into the door of your shitbox episode

>it's a 90 year old Daewoo Matiz driver attemps to overtake a lorry and takes 2 minutes to do it episode AGAIN
Can't say I'm a big fan of this episode, especially since it takes place on a two lane road.

Are you an old, Mexican, butch lesbian?

just a broke college kid. not even mexican, but live in a 20%~ mexican area.

Ford Focus is more.expensive than the Civic though, especially up here in Canada

>audi
theres your problem

>it's another Audi fagger thinks they own the road episode
Genocide all non R8 drivers when????

Pitt manuever his ass.

Have you considered not driving so fucking slow?

no I don't, actually

>In heavy traffic in burgerland
>Drive manual, don't want to do stop and go traffic
>Crawl at a constant speed, keeping space in front of me to keep traffic flowing
>Luxury cars honking and tailgating me as they pass me in the other lane, going back into mine just to go back into stop n go traffic

>buy a used Ford Focus from some fag at work because its relatively cheap
>Its all fagged out now

Now I have become the fag.

Why should he care about any of those things?

>it's a female driver sees me coming down the road and attempts to pull out in front of my anyway episode

Are you me