/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

non shitpost OP edition

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17. (no one will play on here)

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost. WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!

>What faction are we rolling?
Most of us are going horde in
whisper:
Chicken#0092
Glaston#4659
for a discord invite.

There are people rolling alliance but nothing has been organized so far.

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old:

Dark Lady watch over you

What is it like leveling a priest?
>not playing alone most of the time
>will I get ganked very easily?
>can I solo mobs 1v1?
>mana upkeep horrible?

>Most of us are going horde in
US

I love Grude!

>whisper chicken or glaston for discord invite

How are people supposed to get an invite to the discord when these two barely even talk? They never come online. Glaston is supposed to be our "gm" but he's literally already inactive without the server even being released. Not to mention the fact THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN INVITE PEOPLE. How are people so blind to the obvious dictatorship taking place?

If the alliance guild wasn't a bigger circlejerk I'd switch guilds in a heartbeat.

Most of the kronos kiddies like Nihilum won't be able to do even half of that on nost where it's not undertuned and actually challenging

>Most of us are going horde in

>There are people rolling alliance but nothing has been organized so far.

message Infamy#5916 for discord invite

50 people right now

>le ebin namedrop falseflag

I've whispered that guy dude, he literally said that he was the victim of an EBIN thread ruse

You mean like 8 LOL.

Some """guild"""

>actually challenging
Sure dude, stacking all melee behind Rag and telling them when to go in and out is a hard thing.
Not to mention getting UBRS fr buff... damn hardcore!

>p-please join my attention whore circle jerk that's dying!!!
Kys

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF

The point is that it's all easier on k2 you retard

tfw it used to be a comfy clique channel but now there are 40+ niggers in it

Who do we blame for this shitposting? Earwen or Merove?

Salty Dogs

whats with sudden increase of new players on k2?

Nice try but SD doesn't shitpost.

Priests are good soloers alone, amazing with anyone as their support shit is awesome. They're very efficient, just slow to kill.

Priests are easy targets to gank, especially if you're Alliance, as your only defense will be Psychic Scream and most Horde play Undead.

Priests can solo mobs pretty easily with wand spec and a good wand.

Mana isn't bad if you don't overcast spells. With Spirit Tap, you can become one of the most efficient specs in that you never have to drink if you get the killing blow.

So I can skip the first 2-3 raids? I'm not sure I get this, like ZG, Molten Core, etc? Most of my pre-raid BiS is Bloodvine and non-raid shit.

exam guy here, to whoever it was that gave me some pointers on memorizing etc. thanks, i ended up nailing it and getting the highest grade.

>now need to find a job but secretly dont want to because it'll give me more hours to play

I never played on k2 so idgaf really.
My point is that you couldn't manage to clear out 12 years old raid and now you are trying to make some newfags join your """guild""" by lying about Nostalrius being dead and "WE" bullshit. Fuck off really. Your """guild""" is circlejerking cancer and you should feel bad for even mentioning it in OP post but since you are most likely one of retards who keeps posting le tranny related shit you probably don't even know what shame means.
Now go ahead, call me Merove or some other shithead who left your """""""""guild"""""""""

This damage control is getting pathetic. Is this what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better? It's kinda sad.

im going to bully all the erpers in the ally guild.
t. alliance guild future member.

its pretty accurate desu

they get off to that

You're an idiot

Yeah and Trump is racist xD

woes pepe
back to britpol paki

er ok

Is everyone rolling horde this time? Id prefer to roll ally but i dont want to be the only one playing

>want to play with Veeky Forums
>it'd take months of discord grinding to breach the inner circle cliques so I can get loot

me and everyone else is rolling alliance

>playing with nihilum ever

seewhy are you posting this? Sweetress was never in Nihilum

who the fuck is Sweetress?

I've never played on a private server, but I'm going to give nost a go when it comes up.
Any advice for avoiding cancer?

>some autistic teenager bullied stranger in world of warcraft
>LOOK AT THIS! NIHILUM IS BAD!
Fuck it I'm playing Alliance for first time in 5 years just so I corpsecamp you at brm

dont play

Don't listen to he's Earwen trying to keep his garbage guild alive and it's pretty much just a small circle jerk with the worst shitposters on here. In fact I suggest you stay away from Veeky Forums guilds since they're objectively terrible

If you going to play on nost then you are safe from any kinds of cancer except for Chinese unless they are leaving nost for new realm
If you are waiting 10 months for elysium then make sure to /ignore every nickname ever mentioned in this general and play alliance if possible

We've done multiple polls. Like 80% of us are going Horde this time.

But I always play horde

>polls on Veeky Forums

*starts up bot*
kek

>ignore every nickname ever mentioned in this general and play alliance if possible
Nice conflicting statement.

Get improvedignore addon then

ignore every nickname posted by the person himself ever mentioned in this general and play alliance if possible*

>Any advice for avoiding cancer?
Don't join any Veeky Forums guilds. Join a fun social guild while you level (and be shameless about leaving ones that you're not interested in), then look around for guilds with well geared players and ask them about their application process and/or check out their websites and apply to them online.

As for the Chinese menace, we'll have to wait and see how bad it's going to get.

Horde has the least amount of cancer I've noticed desu. Most of the cancer here tends to be Alliance with a few exceptions

You mean like Merove did?

ye I'm sure Merove used a bot to call the ally guild

do you Salty Dogs not realize that 99% of newfags see through your shitposting?

Nice proof.

I think both have their fair share, but yeah I've noticed a lot of stupid shit in WoW threads coming from Alliance.
Or Blood Elves, but I guess that won't be a problem here.

How do I get EnemybuffTimers to stop popping up numbers in the middle of my screen?

Also, I've been playing a resto shaman since TBC, but I figure I'll mix it up. If I decide to heal, what is a strong candidate for raiding?

get ccwatch

Salty Dogs would have a much better image if it wasn't led by Glaston. There's like 3-4 people in that guild who have led their own raiding guilds before so why are you letting Glaston "lead" the Horde guild just because he was the first dumbass to make a discord and post a spreadsheet?

He has no leadership capabilities at all hence why myself and many others left on old Nost to go to various other guilds.

>If I decide to heal, what is a strong candidate for raiding?
Priest or Paladin.

Druids are mediocre healers aside from their battle-rez.

And are there any classes that can actually DPS without being a pure dps class? or is it always heal>tank>dps

this

also the fact that only him and 1 other person have absolute control over the discord is a pretty big red flag

he always launches a shitposting campaign against any guild that competes with his in an effort to kill it off and if that doesn't work he just makes a guild on the opposite faction. does nobody remember how he controlled both the horde and alliance nost guilds for over half a year?

Warriors can DPS if they go fury.

It needs to be led by someone else and given a different name.

Does that track all enemy/friendly debuffs?

So guys, what the fuck to do till 2017 when fresh start server is released?
Play on Kronos?
Play on WoTLK server?
Play another MMO?
Dota?
Push through and finish Witcher 3.
Wat do

Faster than Light

Message Infamy or Jaime on discord for an invite to alliance guild.

Run through your video game backlog and start a work out program. That's what Im doing.

>what the fuck to do till 2017
Playing through the trilogy just once will easily keep you going until the server is out.

Or just finish Witcher 3, w.e.

ii dont think kronos will die it will be an alternative vanilla server for people that dont like the overpopulation

I'd consider joining an Alliance guild but everyone's false flagging so hard that I doubt I'll believe there is an Alliance guild even if one actually exists.

>Babymetal
>Jaime
>Madti
>Puddi
>Grud
>Lumikaru
Is this an avatarfag containment guild?

>playing with Veeky Forums

It's a guild that rewards people that show up to raids with ERP sessions if they so desire.

I'm not sure why this general even really exists.

Its almost entirely posts from people in cliques, and you faggots all jack each other off in Discord anyway. Is it attention seeking?

>browsing Veeky Forums

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately i've played it.

What are you playing at the moment? I feel like ive only got shit games in my backlog

Never really given it a chance to be honest, thanks.

>erping on Veeky Forums

>crabs
>playing warrior again

its gonna be k2 stv all over again isnt it

I do all of these

only 2 of these are avatarfags

rest is people posted by Grude and mfwpizza

>Rhox - paladin
>Crabs - warrior

they may not play in the Alliance guild but they will make STV a living hell again

so glad I'm on their side this time

We might be getting Ensipid too.

>crabs laughing

wait what?

Every single one on that list is an avatarfag or an attentionwhore to a degree.

Crabs has feelins too you know.

>people get false flagged
>ATTENTIONWHORE!
>AVATARFAG!

>he wasnt here when those people were shitting up krog
You're either a newfag or one of those retards trying to damage control.

do you have a single proof do back that up?

Grude has been shitposting since his nost days, even before that

he always posts his (you)s in discord

Too bad he is shit without his lag switch, which is why he inexplicably stopped ranking/playing after he got suspended for it.

Puddi and Madti never did.

Vaccine...

Madti here

that's a lie

Puddi here

I flirted with the autists in SD to force me here

that is just not true I have seen his stream he just tells depressing stories all day while saying he's not having fun

>they discuss local circlejerking faggots again
Yep salty cucks at their finest

>tfw not playing nost
>lurk this thread, join discords
>false flag both sides to get shit started
vg are dumb

Yep. Playing with these people doesn't worth it, might aswell join a normal guild, thats what I'm planning.

I just wish some of us could unite to play on Warmane or something like that.

its just not going to be the same ;c

Grimlic...

who dat