/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Dr. Harlaus, I'm Rhodok Republic edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/HPJiGhg0

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!o5g3nAiY!Mv1fVljpCfCWykQW-fTqycWvq4zQ-5aRuTxUpMsN_F8

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/899589dcd0be0b1a0fb53119b248aff6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no memes allowed below this post

Bannerlord never.

>rh*doks in the op

I'm telling you now, definitively, it's coming out in March 2017, and that's a closed beta (applications open in Feb).

i dun goofed

I must remind you about the agreement we made a couple threads back. Your family's lives are on the line, Mr. Insider.
t. The Caliphate

secretly in charge

>page "?"

I want to fuck that balding roach desu

stop posting this nasty cockroach

/welsh/

>welsh

the fun thing is that I wasn't playing as the vaegirs, I had my own kindgom in dhirim

I wonder if she has an innie

what is azw and what mod is that

anglo zulu war
it's a multiplayer only mod that only cool kids with the napoleonic war dlc can play

BannerlordReally hope bannerlord makes recruitment less grindy self.mountandblade
Submitted 10 hours ago by djk1518
Winning a knock down fight against an enemy lord feels much less climactic when you know you're going to have to spend an hour grinding back up the 74 troops you lost. Sure, maybe that makes sense for a low level lord, but shouldn't a major lord or a king be fed constant recruits from his holdings?
37 commentssharesavehidegive goldreport
[–]DictorclefGekokujo 22 points 9 hours ago
Upgrade your relation with villages. They will give you more troops and/or upgraded ones.
permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

[–]djk1518[S] 34 points 7 hours ago
Also suppppeeerrr grindy
why do these people exist anyway

What is the latest version of Warwolf? The one on steam?

post a screencap next time

>unironically being a ledditor

>implying I am

I go there to check news once a week

I was on a MP match, sorry.

gyazo.com/899589dcd0be0b1a0fb53119b248aff6

>goes to reddit
>not a redditor
That's not how this works, chief.

If you say so, big boy.

>losing 74 troops
>implied losing 74 troops against a single lord

Reminder that no matter how shitty /mbg/ gets it's still a diamond in the rough

Probably played the game for 2 hours.

so does positioning on the overworld map matter when initiating battles? for example, if the defenders are facing away from the attackers when combat is initiated, do the defenders get a tactics penalty? do defenders get a bonus if they're standing still on a hill or something like that (like in ck2)?

Some mods try to incorporate the terrain into the autocalc

But as far as I'm aware the positioning only matters for the terrain of the battlefield in native

>warwolf
>found shitty sister
>wincest time
>8000x3000 army
>spawns as 90x30
>enemies shoot from everywhere
>1x25
ded

Gekokujo and Diplo.litdum change the terrain around bridges to give you them in the battle scene. That's about as deep as it goes.

any firearms mods worth playing?
Is L'aigle good?, i've already played the indo-china mod

>warwolf
I just couldn't get into this mod, I guess I am too casual

>any firearms mods worth playing?
geko and swedish mayo are the only two, L'Aigle is very beautiful but there is not much else to it

okay thanks. I figured it was like that, but I didn't have a full grasp on how the tactics stuff worked and could have easily seen it being affected by positioning.

Having an army of 100+ Welsh Longbowmen in 1257 is so fun, literally everything will die

Shame outside of their bows they're completely trash

Is anyone else as hyped for Poop 3.8 as I am.

D'shar are being nerfed. Thank fuck. Also lots of other shit but the Dshar nerf is the thing I'm hyped for.

It's coming out this December.

>It's coming out this December.
Don't fucking lie to me

how do i into 700v700

I herd Gabby is making mod for Bannerlord
It gonna be shit

How do I git gud at mp?

I seem to get killed easily and sometimes even find it hard to land a hit, at least knowingly

What weapon should I use also? I've been using 2h swords

Are there any stealth mods for warband?

Look up the warband infantry primer

The more skilled player with the worse weapon generally wins, two-handers are good since they stop you from falling back on shield blocking while you're still learning

Viking Conquest campaign has one or two stealth missions iirc

It's dogshit though

>>Implying I am
>links to an image hosting site on a Chinese cartoon imageboard
Just stop posting and all will be well.

Inb4 muh filesize, if you took the time to upload it you could have cropped it too.

Are you retarded? Do you even know what Gyazo is? lel

What difficulty do you all play on and what friendly damage % ?

>playing on anything except normal damage

Full damage, 1/2 friendly damage
i-it's an improvement alright.. i used to play at 1/4 dmg and used auto block last month

They said they want to release it before banner lords beta happens as no one will play it once the beta happens. It's been in development since at least feb

rollan

Now you are just doing for (You)s.

Does Nova aetas stoped suck dick?

>Spaniards in Schleswig

The lowest cuz I am fag

We are everywhere

rhodoks deserve cancer

Post useless /mbg/ superpowers

>you find an ancient armor that triples your hitpoints
>you receive 3x damage from all sources while wearing it

Latest Silverstag version is dogshit. Dickplomacy is fucking bugged to hell. Literally the only good native map mod is Floris, I'm not even kidding.

>food output
>produce
>commerce
so complex
what mod? is it fun?

>you are offered to become the lord of the richest and wealthiest city at the start of the game
>________Dhirim________

>your army becomes invincible, capable of destroying enemy hosts multiple times their size and gets an amazing AI
>1% chance/second that they will become hostile to you during a battle. you cannot autoresolve.

>tfw no amazon mod

>you are offered to become the right hand of the king
>Harlaus

>We know you're hungry for Bannerlord news! Right now, we've got our heads down and we're working hard to put the game in your hands.
What if this means there's no December blog

It's been 4 months since gamescom, there has to fucking be one

literally me. it was one of my first serious campaigns (i didn't know).

i really tried my best to save swadia. i did everything.
i roamed the country to convince lords to join us.
i sacrificed multiple armies (and got imprisoned too) to relieve sieges.
i once charged alone against a 400 nord army just to knock out their marshal and cancel the expedition.

but it wasn't enough. we were at war against everyone.
nobody wanted peace.
we were left with just 1 town and 2 castles.
harlaus was still feasting.

i finally became the marshal.
i declared a desperate expedition to liberate praven from viKANGS.
literally could only muster 150 men.
nord host of 140 outside praven.
destroyed them.
besieged praven with our last 60 men against a 40 nord garrison.
we won.

BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH.

>implying you wouldn't get mad if new blog was literally just gamescom

>i once charged alone against a 400 nord army just to knock out their marshal and cancel the expedition.

holy fuck is that possible? does a campaign get cancelled if the marshal is injured?

Anyone who doesnt play gekokujo is a fucking pajeet or euroscum

>i once charged alone against a 400 nord army
Wow user

They're just trying to think of a nice way to tell us that bannerlord is cancelled

I think that was just his autistic idea

Well, if the marshal's force is actually disbanded that would end the campaign since he gets teleported home and there's no one left to lead.

during an expedition, all lords follow the marshal. so if the marshal is knocked out, the lords scatter until a new marshal is voted or the current marshal recovers.

it's still possible for individual lords to invade though.

slanty eyed island monkey do not post in this thread please thank you

That doesn't mean the whole army just gives up and goes home. They'll typically disperse and wreak havoc on the enemy peasants. Maybe even conquer a castle.

user just get knights, surgery and trainer and you can beat all the invaders easy peasy. You'll be alone against 1k stacks without even thinking about it.

You have deep pockets, my friend.

couldn't afford it desu. you can't imagine how dystopic things were. i couldn't even recruit soldiers because every single village was raided.

Dyeworks all over the place, only accept towns, AGI companion with looting. A bit of ransom from capturing dishonourable lords.

I'm an OG knigga

Tbh it wasn't all that easy to do in the early game. Before you've got all companions levelled up and everything set up attrition can fuck you when you're fighting one marshal stack after another by yourself defending Dhirim while the other lords feast in Praven. Eventually I got rid of that shitty king though.

>revolting

>remaining chained to idiot leaders

>swear an oath of loyalty
>"b-b-b-uh i did it for the good of th-"
shut the fuck up. unless you are a woman, going back on your word makes you trash.

>muh oaths
I did it for myself
kys faggot come say that shit to my 160 knights not online

I'm shit at this game, but are dyeworks really always the best option? I typically ask the projected income for all the enterprises whenever I buy land. I have a nice oil press in Veluca in my current game. Wouldn't spamming dyework also depreciate the value of velvet and dyes? idk how the supply and demand system works.

good luck, I'm behind 40 spears

Do I play ACOK on WSEloader?

Ironworks are basically better in Curaw and you'll probably find another exception or two but dyeworks are generally the best long-term option. They are practically broken in Rivacheg, giving you above 1k every budget report. There's also a psychological appeal. It might take 22 weeks to get a return on a decent dyeworks (450 income), but it feels good not to be losing money on wages every week on the way as well.

>Wouldn't spamming dyework also depreciate the value of velvet and dyes? idk how the supply and demand system works.
Trade and supply and demand in Warband doesn't really work

>40 spears

tfw pirates and fishmod will never be real

>tfw overrunning the swadians to their final handful of castles as rhodok masterrace
Filthy Nords declaring war because they jelly of our prosperity

AROUND JEWS NEVER SNOOZE

If Rhodok style crossbowmen are in Bannerlord, I hope they will be able to set up a pavise wall or at least turn their backs when reloading like in Medieval II Total War.

I'm using
>floris
and I'm assuming its from diplomacy where you can have your chamberlain auto recruit and train men for your garrison, is that worth a shit? I brought in 50 or so dudes to fill out my new castles garrison via this method

>making crossbowman even more OP
yeah nah fuck you

>floris
HAHAHA AM I FUNNY GUYS

Nothing Battanian Longbowmen can't handle.

Please, all ranged units need a buff. The melee infantry/cavalry wrecking ball was the best strategy in Warband.

Except ranged units are broken for siege assault as it is.