Persona General - Thread #622

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/12/06/persona-5s-localized-script-50-dialogue-persona-4-golden/
ricedigital.co.uk/futaba-sakura-character-trailer-unmasks-another-phantom-thieves/
youtube.com/watch?v=T6uhiAZ-3-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9gyK7Gtzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAMEROOOOOOOOO

Are there elements of the Marie S.Link in Persona 4 Golden that might have been in the original Margaret S.Link that got scrapped in Persona 4?

Anal with Makoto!

I doubt.
I mean, we don't really know what was Margaret's original S.Link about since we only have few voiced lines and that's it, but from what was retrieved, it doesn't really seem like.
And considering that Marie's S.Link and her arc is almost the same as Teddie's, it would be weird for them to write pretty much the same storyline twice back when they still cared.

Yes.

Definitely a girl.

I want to give flowers to an autistic fox!

>P5 fan translation patch translates almost the whole main story, and all party member co-ops
>Atlus USA still need 5 months
What the fuck went wrong?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

NEKO NO ;_;

what a fucking brainless slut

I wish I was in Japan right now
Why do we always miss out on all the cool shit?

Apparently the Persona cafe gives character coasters to every dish and drink ordered. How come people aren't killing themselves over the Goro one?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Goro doesn't have a coaster

what the fuck is wrong with Atlus

kid just can't catch a break can he

How many Umaru pictures Hardin gets on his e-mail each day asking for PC port?

Translation patch?

People would be bitching at cafe staff if they didn't get Goro.

Japanese people aren't that barbaric.

they have their moments

They usually do so passive-aggressively and anonymous.

I just sent him one

Yes they are.

someone should really email atlus and ask them if by "dual audio" they mean the same shit they did with ultimax where just the battle voices are in jap

>thread created 2 hours ago
>24 posts
This is Chie's fault. As always.
I miss Goroposting.

best girl

I want to FUCK Femtom!

Thread had been getting slower and slower lately even with Goro posting.
And shut your mouth. At least Chie is smart enough to cut her hair, unlike Groo.

Still early in the thread, post Aigis!

would rather a ryuko to be desu
or an andrew

So who's Baofu in P5?

I'M BAOFU

HAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even Goroposting can't save /pg.

They're just annoyed as usual about the lack of merchan on twitter. But it seems they've been working on a 主明 fanbook while at it.

From the talk of 2ch, seems Goro's school is called Sutamina Municipal High School (都立すたみな学校)

>Sutamina
...stamina? That's a pretty stupid name.

Post your doujin ideas

And how did 2ch get this information?

>Yu voices Rotomdex in SM anime
kek

siliconera.com/2016/12/06/persona-5s-localized-script-50-dialogue-persona-4-golden/

I don't really see how, since Persona 4 has more months playable and more sub events.

I guess because of the text chat and the fact that there's actually significant dialogue in each dungeon?

There's a shitton of things happening in P5 that straight up don't happen in 4 for the entire calendar

The hub is WAY bigger, with more people and dialogue that change throughout the whole game (from npc talk to eavesdropping and shit)

Demon negotiation

More shit happening in dungeons (even though it's pretty even on this department, since P4 had a crapton of combinations for dialogue on checkpoints depending on who you had in your party or not, and the S.Link/story point they were at.... the .txt for that was massive lol

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

ricedigital.co.uk/futaba-sakura-character-trailer-unmasks-another-phantom-thieves/

Oh, and how futaba can have a deeper voice than makoto is beyond me

MISCAST
I
S
C
A
S
T

>learn Recarm
>still die

eh, the voice itself isn't terrible but it doesn't fit her. Kinda reminds me of Ashley's Rise for some reason
They really should've given her Morgana's VA

Nah the voice is not bad, but after the japanese version, hearing all these different intonations for these characters is going to be incredibly confusing

That's pretty much all the characters really.

It seems like they cast everyone before really looking at what dialogue they'd have to deliver too closely.

Could be worse, I guess.
Haru is next, right? I doubt they'll do Goro

I doubt they'll do Goro too but I'm pretty sure we will get an interview with Daymond, he was seen in the preview screenshots with Hardin

>John Hardin spills the spaghetti all over anyone he's interviewing
>especially females
Is he /ourguy/, /pg/?

The voice is okay. It's just weird how she sounds lower than Makoto's.

post proof

wew lad

Voice is good, but definitely a miscast, again. Her voice is lower than Makoto's and it sounds like Morgana's voice actor fits Futaba more.

It's also really hard to top Aoi Yuuki's Futaba in the Japanese version.

Every interview his ever done with the English cast has made my testicles recede out of sheer cringe

post more slutty futaba

How could they cast Makoto with a fitting Futaba voice and vice versa without realizing

Do they still think Morgana is a girl?

Pretty easy when you ignore the JP version completely.

Well now they know. But clearly at the time they assumed Morgana was female and cast her voice as such.

Which is likely a result of the lack of communication with Atlus USA and Atlus JP. They probably cast most of the characters based off of art and the few clips they'd seen, so they could annouce a full VA cast to the shareholders and higher ups and make it look like they weren't just sitting on their asses twiddling their thumbs for months on end waiting for Atlus JP to finally finalize the game and give them stuff to work with. Even though that's probably what they were doing.

Some aren't so bad, Ryuji (memes and prononciation aside) actually fits his character, because what you see is what you get with him. But I'm guessing Haru for example is going to sound super deep and mature, because they, like the fans assumed she'd be Mitsuru 2.0 instead of what she was in game.

I kind of feel bad for Atlus USA because when the JP branch stepped in and said they didn't like what they were doing, they probably had to struggle not to say "No shit when we're working off guesses because you guys gave us nothing to work with."

I just want to hear how Goro would sound in English instead of working of Daymond's previous VA work.

i dont want to wait until april anymore anons help

You're probably gonna have to wait for the game to come out.

Well, he was interviewed by Hardin, so you may get a special trailer with him a la the coops ones. It's hard to tell what they're planning to do.

It'd be weird seeing them try to pass him off as a regular co-op.

If Goro didn't get a Nip co-op trailer, I have a hard time seeing Atlus USA giving him an Englsh one. I think an interview only is more likely

is pic related relevant yet?

P5 happens in the timeline where Yu and MC didn't save the butterfly in Clocktower

Philharmonic is worse than dead, ect.

Kinda fitting really.

I'm trying to think of it like Kugimiya versus Bailey; they obviously have different approaches but when it counts they both deliver the appropriate performance. Lindbeck's not bad at all, I just hope she can overcome any subpar direction.

If Makoto wasn't in the game, I think Furaba would be fine. It's just that the latter seems to take on a bit of a motherly role compared to everyone else, and that doesn't really work when the biggest kid of the group has a deeper voice than her.

when will atlus give me yuris

Anne and Shiho are your P5 yuris

i love them too but there's a lack of content unfortunately

HERE COME THE BUFFS!

You can't buff something that's dead

Post more Aigis!

Okay...

Yes!
More!

Chie feet thread?

Alright...

no

chiesburger

Yes?

Just kill me now

Best battle theme coming through youtube.com/watch?v=T6uhiAZ-3-A

Good meme m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp9gyK7Gtzs

chie tea

tchiekovsky

yeah, I think I'm missing something

Translation?

She is shit and it's a good thing her days are over.

>Futaba Sakura's Phantom Thief code name in the English version of Persona 5 is "Oracle," instead of the Japanese version's "Navi."

Why?

Same reason it's ambush now instead of chance.

BECAUSE FUCK YOU

maybe it's a copyright thing because of navi from LoZ

>Adachi "Dojima-san and you, your features aren't very Japanese, huh?
>Bancho "it's because we prefer bread"
>Adachi "What do you mean"
>Dojima "I prefer rice"
>Bancho: "Well then not ..."
>Adachi "Hey, so what do you mean"

I think, at least that's what I got after putting that through google translate looking up words on jisho.
I actually don't mind that change. Everyone else got fancy code name except for Futaba and Morgana. Oracle does sound better.
Though I'm also sure that Atlus JP will find a way to make them regret that change.