cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ED8BfPtaTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM THE MASTER OF /dbt/

Listen here young boy, I used to pummel little faggots like you back when I was a cop.

up urs, pig

FTP

That is what they all said before they got my baton to the ribs.

can't catch me faggot!

OINK OINK

No need to chase, you will crash like the rest and then I can bash your injured body.

>overtake on the right before they've started turning
Hahahahahahaha.
Zero. Road. Experience.
>What should I do now?
Cry like the little bitch you are and then return on the streets with a bicycle to learn how it works before graduating and moving on to a motorcycle again.

Retoasting in new bread.

this

NEVER TRUST AN INDICATOR

>Zero. Road. Experience.

Overtaking on the right a vehicle turning right is legal here.

You just don't wanna do it if you're on a two wheels vehicle with no protection.
Unless you're dumb, of course.

>You just don't wanna do it if you're on a two wheels vehicle with no protection.

Might as well stay inside your basement and never get out if you reason like that.

is this the new harley? i didn't see it at IMS??

Or you might ride outside the city and don't behave like a total retard instead.

Oh yeah let me just teleport on the outskirt of the city with my capsulecorp technology.

Or maybe you could just not speed in a crowded area, especially if you're overtaking on the right like a dumb cunt.

What's the general consensus on Royal Enfields? I'm looking for something with vintage styling, but a relatively new bike is also appealing.

You must've been a failure of a cop if you feel the need to browse 4chinz in your twilight years.

A harley is more reliable

I'm not even that guy you dumb nigger, how can you even make the assumption he was speeding?

Fuck's sake american hour poster are so fucking stupid, go post some harley or some shit.

Nah, just stayed long enough to get a sweet pension for the rest of my life.

>harley
>reliable
kek

Are parts cheap, though?

Don't worry, you will work again once the economy collapses.

Gramps is working, he is a male nurse. LMAO

Easy, if he weren't accelerating he could have made the turn or simply stopped when he saw the car turning on the right.

That's why I told him he should go back on the streets with a bicycle.
You should as well.

>user
>comprehending basic english
kek

Failed my module 1 bike test this morning.

Went way too fast in the hazard avoidance swerve, overshot the blue cones by over a metre.

>he could have made the turn
How do you know?
did you see if there was any other obstacle on his right? where you there?
do you know how fast the car was going or if he accellerated suddently when went straight instead of turning?
are you homeschooled?

There was a time when being homeschooled meant having a superior education.
I guess it's still preferable to going to Burgerland public school.

I don't know any of that. What I do know, though, is that he passed a car on the right at an intersection before the car started turning. So the question is: are you really trying to defend that?

You're -assuming- he he passed the car before it started turning,
as far as what he said the car could have started turning and then gone back to his lane.

so whats that, about 300 quid down the drain?

That's not what he said.

nah did it on my own, so only £15.50.

My slow speed stuff actually went perfectly to my surprise.

And you filled in the blanks to suit your retarted ass conclusion.

Throttle tubes and grips....
Why isn't anything sticking? I've cleaned the surfaces with iso alcohol and they're dry. I've tried a bunch of different glues and nothing seems to hold for more than a week. I tried the paint and also hairspray approach and I don't like the feel of wiring down the grips. The best thing I've used so far was friction tape and it was very difficult to get the grip on and it still has a bit of slip inside.
I wish I never bothered replacing the grip, the rock solid feel of the old one was better even if it was torn up.

ah no big deal then. good luck on the next on m88.

plastic or metal tube? knurled metal? cyanoacrylate glue should not fail, but you have to install it very quickly.

Abd then never remove them again.

yeah just booked it for next week.

I was so mad when it happened though.

How do I avoid doing that next time?

I got up to speed just fine, but couldn't brake at all after doing the swerve.

We know the result of his poor decisions.

its easy to cut them off. i used a razor and cut off a small piece, and unpeeled the rest. safety wire is nbd too, i dont see whats wrong with that

in my course, we practiced downshifting 2 gears and braking with both front and rear

you think I should engine brake as well as use the front and rear brakes?

I did it all in 2nd gear.

A funny answer to the question "aren't you fbi?"

that's not "for you"?

up to you. it's a skill you will need to learn eventually but at the low speed during the test, will not make much difference. just grab more brake! i was hesitant to really grab a lot when we practiced it. be careful not to stomp on the rear though, you could skid.

"No, i'm a little girl"

dang it, that was better than what I opted for.

What's the drz of europe? klr 650?

uh, it's the drz...

guys, how do i connect these two pins into this plastic adapter? it's for my brake light

will I skid if I really grab the front brake?

Buy adapter off ebay or cut the plug and wire connectors to suit.

if you lock the front wheel, it will turn to the side, and you will crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ED8BfPtaTw

fucccc, what is this kind of adapter called?

[Yourbike] pigtail adapter

You want something like pic related.

Dis you replace the brake light? Why not cut plug off old brake light and wire it.

strip wire, slip on shrink wrap, apply bullet connectors, heat the shrink wrap. i dont really mind doing the to my wire harness for things like blinkers some people are anal about it, but its not like youre going back to stock.

ty

I got an aftermarket master cylinder and I guess it has these pigtail ends instead of a straight plug in clip like my OEM one had. I don't know shit about electronics so I'll just order an adapter I guess

THESE are getting ludicrously cheap in australia

I'm so fucking tempted to get one purely as a thrash/trackbike. 20k rpm and what does it weigh? Like 110kg or some shit?

They are all flogged out and in need of dire TLC when cheap. A quality example is still about 4-5k.

How much do they cost? It must be an absolute blast to ride

You don't have the OEM one so you can cut the plug off and wire it on?

What bike. Maybe if you posted that, you would get a tailored response.

Why do you fucks always leave this vital info out?

Got the ACA news footage from that corner where the guy crashes?

>60F without a cloud in the sky this morning
fall riding best riding

tfw that tfw

ofc

Thanks user, kkk will be by later on to suck your cock

reminder that honda a shit

HOONS!

GSXR 1000, 2003

You mean from my old master cylinder?

tfw she's back
now it's constantly down pour

fuck my fuck

>Listen here young boy, I used to pummel little faggots like you back when I was a cop.

That's hot. I'm a faggot, a top, and LOVE me some pigbutt. You act all tough on the street, but in the sheets you're all rimjobs and cuddles. Let's hook up and I'll watch Dragnet while you tonguepunch my fartbox.

Yes

>bmw
>not R bike

You are master of NOTHING

>ftw gramps is all the shitposters

He is very versatile

t. wr

Stay mad jelly, poorfag.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If I was wr, we would have pics of sister and some anons would have her worn panties mailed to them.

>not superior F class
Fatbody pls

>What's the general consensus on Royal Enfields? I'm looking for something with vintage styling, but a relatively new bike is also appealing.

They capture the vintage British experience very, very well. Unless you are a mechanical masochist they are best avoided, tho if you wrench they are easy. Keep in mind OG Britbike owners were used to perpetual wrenching on machine that made old Harleys look reliable, which by comparison they are. Quality control is meh. Horsepower is homeopathic.

I'd buy a Hinckley Triumph Bonneville used if I had modern pseudo-vintage Britlust. I wouldn't buy an Enfield (unless used and stoopid cheap and never a main ride and even then my choice would be questionable) and I've worked on British bikes since the 1970s. triumphrat is a good Triumph forum.

Alternate option because there are so many with low miles is a later solid mount Evo Sportster, which is a "1960s classic motorcycle" with the reliability issues fixed, better aftermarket than any other brand (compared to Harleys, there is no other aftermarket thanks to long production runs), and very simple design. Easy and cheap to return to it's 1950s stylistic origins since so little changed, and you can beat the shit out of them. xlforum has exhaustive detail.

>solid mount
That should be illegal. That shit just vibrates the fuck outta the bike.

replaced some of the coolant today, now she wont get up to temp on idle ;_;

Wow nice. Why arent u him ;_;

>Are parts cheap, though?

Yes, and they are plentiful. You can build a complete motorcycle from aftermarket parts and not buy a single nut, bolt or washer from the Motor Company.

HDs of recent vintage are reliable, but Harley haters hate Harley on principle because they hate the mass of posers who buy new ones. Ignore them then learn on actual HD forums (guess wat forum this is not?) to determine if want. The real HD community is large and diverse.

Evolution engines are boringly reliable and easy to maintain. Older models are easy to maintain (if you are a mechanic, and every biker was expected to be one in that era) tho more fiddly, but the Shovelhead/Ironhead era was a very, very long time ago. Most of the people alive in the 1970s are dead today. The rest will be shortly.

what's the best way to jew down a used bike at a dealer?

they've had it for six weeks already and its already snowing and below freezing

Tell them that honda a shit and do the secret handshake

This repair is best next to directly wiring with crimp connectors and heat shrink. Connectors are convenient, but so is straight wiring and if you replace a light snipping the wires is trivial.

Bare crimp connectors in bulk and a variety of sizes are cheap on Ebay. So is polyolefin heat shrink with internal adhesive.

If in hurry, check your local industrial supplier like Fastenal.

Wont happen. If you really want to jew them down, tell them to fuck off and go buy the same bike on Craigslist for $2000 less

>>not R bike

R = Slow Boomer nostalgia toy. The Harley of Germany.

Are you sure you burped the system properly?

Its already pretty cheap

I'd be happy negotiating down 10% just to avoid tax/title fees.

Then tell them that.

Say that if they make it sticker-price out the door and throw in a set of winter gloves you'll buy it on the spot.