USEast or Europe.

>Channels to chat with other anons?
Try 'd3g' or 'op md2ga' (on east)

>Diablo 2 spam filter
forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61493376&f=34

>Old D3 OP
pastebin.com/e7d5Pnsv

>Previous thread

Repostan.Yesterday I asked about some assassin build and user recommended me Dragon Tail build. So here I am. Maxing Tiger Strike and Dragon tail. What's next? Venom?

Also any tips for assassin? Any other cool bulds?

How are you guys binding your keys?

yah yah yah

>How are you guys binding your keys?
I used to only use the F keys until I learned this year you could change 'em. Still using F1-F6, with F2 and F3 being primary spells, but added ASD for extra shit.

best build is dragon talon only
the charge skills are completely fucked, you do more damage just spamming finishers than actually charging up and releasing

did ya break a world record?

personal world record yeah, my first ever time finishing hell, don't rain on my parade

Dragon Talon is single target, I would either need some splash on melee or.. corpse explosion?
How to deal with phys immunes?

Also warrior or master?

GZ user.

true, it's best for boss killing, basically turns you into a smiter / zealer except even faster.
it's usually built as hybrid build with traps, yeah.
death sentry is just the best skill on sin, same as corpse explasion on necro
combos are fine for normal and nightmare though i think, haven't played that build in forever

desu I've never soloed the entire game

just set up glide wrapper and realized that diablo 2 has day/night cycles
wew lads

what

how did you not notice when you suddenly had a huge reduction in vision

dunno, it sometimes it got darker but never that dark
playing windowed mode, i also never saw lighting effects around enchanted monsters and such

is this true?

it is

exactly how many cd-keys does blizzard expect me to buy?

>never see Diablo cast his bone prison on anything in MP
>now he randomly casts it on my skeleton mages almost every time I fight him
Dude what

What

He cast it exclusively on me in multi.

>feel the urge to play d2
>only have a mbp now
>get old 4:3 laptop out of storage
>spend literally the last two and a half days struggling to get it working again, reinstalling xp and so on
>all done and about to install the game on it
>find out about patch 1.14 just this second

fuck me i was wondering why there were d2 threads in Veeky Forums this whole time

>What
no mfing allowed

Yea I got that too today. Just wait few minutes.

so i've been jumping in chaos runs til level 70, yet now i'm in barely decent gear

i can go through nm relatively easily, and i've been doing baal/meph runs lately in search of better lootings as a frenzy barb

is this the most efficient way of gearing up for hell? i can't even get through anything after hell den

its been about 7 hours

I think 12h is max, but damn, they are mad banning people in this dead game.

>a frostwind drops for me
>literally lowest possible roll on the arctic blast, but 15% cold absorb

fuck it I'll just drop it in a freebies game

Any build that uses weapons to deal damage is kind of shit out of luck in hell, because the number inflation in the synergy patch completely left them behind. The only weapons that are actually capable of doing enough damage in hell are pretty much high end uniques and runewords, maybe extremely luckily rolled elite rare weapons with shitloads of increased damage.

Damage oskills are literally completely useless.

On top of that arctic blast and inferno are bugged and only deal half the damage they're supposed to, making them total shit.

can you still cube cruel swords with chipped gems? do that.

base magic sword+3 chips= reroll magic mod

get a magic colossus blade and roll it a billion times

Free 25mf gheed
Game:gfsergs//fesfsezg
European realm

Good luck getting an elite-level item and of a top-level base type too.

>monster hp, defense and even resistances (everything gets 50% phys) skyrockets on Hell
>need highest level items to defeat the enemies
>can't get the items because they drop on late Hell and you can't get there
epin

Max out Dragon Talon, Venom, Fade and Death Sentry, Bladeshield also aplies the Poison from Venom so 1 point in there doesn't hurt.

>try to sell my 34 fcr spirit mon on d2jsp
>it's apparently worthless because its not 35%

what the fuck kind of autism is this

So i've gotten my necromancer to hell. Why the fuck does it take six years to kill anything? Anything I can do about this? Any tips would be helpful.

>spend 2-3 days playing online
>already 83 hell cleared

Well, I was hoping to get more out of this

D2jsp is a mistake

thats just how hell mode is
cast amp damage and corpse explosion more

get better gear

Fuck, I was hoping that wasn't gonna be my answer. Sounds good, thanks buddy.

>Fade
Is it really worth putting more points into this? I was thinking of getting some points into Shadow Warrior so we could cast Death Sentry for me.

>hell

Hell can be really frustrating, you either miss half of the hits or they just have shit ton of hp.

Well desu, I hate many things about D3 as a former D2 autist but it still keeps me entertained and has no spammy bots

wow then
jump into random trade game
dude gives me an arreats for a fal

Variable stat ranges was a mistake. The only thing it does is fuck self found players in the ass, entertain the "muh trade economy" pretend jews, and profit RMT sites. Fuck Blizzard for unleashing this cancer that destroyed every game in the genre.

This is gonna take a while then. Oh well got nothing but time.

Man you play skelemancer. Just let your skeles to the work and make yourself a cup of coffee.

I don't like Warrior and the Master, i'll put 1 point into each but fade has + all Resitances and gives you Damageresitance which is really usefull because you'll be squishy. I only like Shadows as blocker minions, others put more points into them because they get better gear. Master is better than warrior but uses skills on his own which can be annoying.

why does it have to be so fucking unintuitive to gear in this game

you literally cannot get through hell without spending a metric ass ton of time in nightmare

I still hate the fact that people that start a new Ladder can get all the high level gear on D2jsp, it should be banned.

Fuck I wish, but physical immune comes around and fucks everything I had going. Gotta keep those curses up or else they're boned.

>tfw can't even get a fuckign xfer going and your highest level character has every slot full of shit
>actual shit apparently since no one wants to trade for anything unless it's the highest of all high runes or super perfectly ultimate gear with 20 layers of the best mods or some shit

Coming back to this for the new ladder was a fucking mistake and a half

is it me or is botting mandatory to get anywhere in this game
even then once you have all that nice gear what is the drive to keep playing, literally the only good shit comes from the hardest shit to kill in the game and by the time you have what you've wanted, it wasn't even needed because you've been able to clear said content fine without something that now makes you barely a pinch more efficient at it

No, there are people autistic enough to farm for few months to get their desired charms, so you either buy gear, bot or nolife farm it yourself.

Are +3 to jav and spear skills gloves worth anything?

>we will never live in the universe where blizzard allowed you to have a shared bank between all characters on an account

>that smite durability loss on weapons
jesus christ how horrifying
guess i should try to find a flail with 15+ durability for my black, not that it hepls much

>get gear that lets me clear nm with ease
>get rushed to hell act five
>level up to the high 70s/low 80s in chaos runs
>steadily get better gear in the process
>go back and decide to start doing some hell quests
>get raped in act 2 and beyond even with resists covered
>proceed to not feel like touching the game ever again in the day and a half or so that it takes for this to happen

Maybe I'll come back when everything isn't autismally priced and theres so much shit on the market that they've lost value due to people who run mutibox bot accounts that do hundreds of runs a day.

Welcome to the bot economy. Hope you made a hammerdin, a meteorb sorc or a summon necro, enjoy your stay.

Whew, lads. Almost done with Act III. Shit has been horrible.

what game mode are you guys playing diablo 2 on?

are any of you playing hardcore ladder?

>all of act3 is the worst part of the game
>you can skip almost all of it in mp
It's like they knew

I was playing on useast hardcore ladder but I died recently and lost everything

Damn, I'm having a blast with kicksin, thanks guys!

Enjoy hell

First I have to get through NM and then hundrets of hours of grinding gear.

Not to mention I'm not completly sure how to gear this slut.

>boots with highest damage
>weapon damage irrelevant
>+all skills/martial on gear
>elemental damage on gear
>crushing blows
>increase attack speed
>mana/hp leech

Anything else?

You know you can reroll it infinitely, and Spirit runes are cheap.
That said, d2jsp a shit.

wew lads, this is actually a pretty good prebuff weapon
>level 23 enchant
>218% bonus to ar for 11 minutes
1 charge costs like 10k gold, pretty affordable for how long it works

Yeah I used that on my self-found zealer for prebuff to get through hell.

>tfw you barely want to swap weapons to cast CTA buffs
i can't deal with that kind of tedium/autism/RPG

Not trying to be a dick but is there nay reason left to play D2 over Path of Exile? I grew up with D1+2 but PoE has everything good about them and improves them, it feels odd to go back to a system that revolves around chugging pots and very few builds.

is this the same guy asking this question every single thread?
PoE feels like shit to me, diablo 2 is just more enjoyable to me

For dragon talon I think there are a couple different setups. If you have super expensive gear you can use Rift to shoot frozen orbs everywhere or Stomlash due to crushing bow + elemental damage + static field. Otherwise you can just use a cheap weapon with crushing blow (mostly for bosses and stuff) or +elemental damage (e.g. gimmershred or azurewrath). Upgraded gore riders are a good choice for boots due to damage + crushing blow + open wounds + faster run/walk. However I found the physical damage to be pretty terrible even with a might mercenary so I'm not so sure mana/hp leech will be sufficient.

I don't know how venom works with kicks, someone please explain.

I think it makes sense to use both kicks and traps but even if you don't want to use lightning sentry for some reason you should still get death sentry for corpse explosion.

Also I think it's a good idea to have a bit of faster cast rate for when you want to use mind blast.

What's wrong with chugging pots?
It's a fun and refreshing mechanic of the early game!

At the very least you need a maphack unless you're genuinely entertained by the time wasted trying to find the exits.

1.10 was great but also a great mistake when they expanded some areas.

the poe general is 2 pages down tough guy

I don't even need to have played to game to be able to call bullshit on the idea that PoE has a vast amount of viable (Relative to what it's end-game content is) builds. No game seems to be able to do this shit right.

>PoE

If only I had any motivation to learn this FFX tier grid and shit. I wanted to play it for serious few times but I just lost motivation.

Path of Healthnodes has the actual gameplay as window dressing at best. It took all the worst parts of Diablo 2 and made them worse
>one skill builds only
>bot economy with insanely rare good drops, overtuned enemies with way too much damage output to encourage players to trade and take part in the "economy"
>except theres no bots and dupers, only rmt sites the devs sell """legit""" generated items to, so theres way less stuff on the "market" and even less good items to go around
>all the "build enabling" uniques are rare so nobody will plan a build around it if you don't want to trade

Basically after Diablo 2 everyone thinks these games are for playing pretend jew instead of killing monsters, when the economy was a farce upkept by bots and cheaters the whole time.

ok lads, having trouble in act IV. I've heard of farming the pit. Is this a viable way to try and gear up, or am I stuck with mephisto runs?

if you're a sorceress pit is not viable. but you can run chaos

it's viable depending on your class, some have it easier for some it's pretty hard.
ancient tunnels in act 2 are good too, especially for cold sorcs

I personally just started playing diablo2 for the first time in over 10 years. Running purely on nostalgia and after 2 chars on hell & MFing its running very low.

Recently playing Diablo 2 for the first time since 2007, I bet. Still the fuckin' tits man. I wish more games like this existed.

Are you instantly safe if you alt+f4 or are you vulnerable for a while? I tried it once but when I logged on I was dead.

I'm a WW druid.

How far am I making it untwinked Hardcore Amazon before I eat shit?
First hardcore character.

I guess I should have said I'm still on normal difficulty.

have you played one on sc before?
zons need decent equip to not be shit

Yeah. I plan on Thunderfury spam with a valkyrie, maybe like 5+ in the dodge tree.
Maybe just jab out lightning immunes? Who knows? Throw a plague javelin and wait?

oh, yeah then do meph runs
pit is only good on hell because it has the highest area level in the game along with a couple other locations

>normal difficulty
>windy druid
you fucked up, you go fissure until a4 nm and then you respec windy
"gearing up" in normal is just not a thing, there are a couple thing you need, a large 3 socket shield which you can shop from Fara in a2, then do the qual-kehk quest in a5 for the runes to make an Ancient's Pledge, a 2os armor and run countess until you a Tal+Eth for stealth, and then you move on to nightmare and before you move on to hell try to have resists in everything, helm/rings/ammy/gloves/boots/belt
the belt and boots and the gloves you can shop from charsi in nm, the rings usually come from either drops or ormus' quest, and the ammy is just something youll probably find.

I'm a werewolf

ah right, well, you need to be the one telling us how its done then.

just farm the countess and pit in act 1 for drops.

Yo, Anyone got a 4 socket shield for trade in us east? I've only got runes to offer as I haven't gotten much.

Yeah boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

NICE DUPES WOW FUCKING BOTS

Nice job man.

anyone on useast softcore want a nat helm or Ik gloves for free?

nicely spent 9.99 grats

Except I didn't buy it, be happy for me

I'm about to use this with Full Trangs and Stone, gotta wait 5 and a half months before I can xfer an Oath onto my Non-Ladder.