How old were you when you finally saw through the propaganda to realise the Wehrmacht was clean?

How old were you when you finally saw through the propaganda to realise the Wehrmacht was clean?

>Wehrmacht was clean?
But Nazi Germany had programs of institutionalized drug usage? They were not clean.

Does this satisfy you?

I'm not sure. Ever since I hit my head on that low-hanging beam, I have trouble counting past 4.

ofc they are clean, they fired all the noncleans during Hitlers first few years during 1933-35.

Could never swallow the pill that a pure Germanic people could do things like the holocaust, unlike the barbarous Russian subhumans who genocided daily for sick pleasure. The world turned on Germany instead of fighting because they were puppets of the eternal enemy.

As clean as the imperial japanese army

*unsheaths katana*
15 years old

Even the eternal beady-eyed *nglo concurs

And I who thought the Allies propaganda was focused on making the Werhmacht look clean so they could take all those officers into their service without people asking questions.

>anti-semite
you do not belong in a high-level discussion board

you fucking retard

Germany was a mistake

>engaged in a war of agression for the express purposes of conquest and ethnic cleansing
>clean

Yes, I'm sure the soldiers didn't get any blood on them when slaughtering people in my village.

>high-level discussion board
LOL
>implying Veeky Forums is anywhere near high-level
>Christianity this atheism that, 'Muh Vikangz' spooks, and lets not forget memeland
The
>
>
>

kys

>cleansing
>not clean

Katyn massacre?

Nazi apologetics go on