/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Storytime edition

>>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since AvX. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or set your autism alarms.

>Current event
Strange event is over, and now you have a change to get MVPepper again.

Free shit this week: Where do you think you are?

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>Our perma-cucked brothers and sisters over at plebbit:
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
Don't play

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hHPLXvfW
news.marvel.com/games/56237/malekith-brings-eternal-winter-marvel-avengers-academy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>keep getting notifications from this game
>GET RED HULK
>GET A BOMB
>GET PEPPER
>DONT GIVE UP NOW! COME BACK TO AVENGURS AKEKAMY

>mfw I already have MVPepper, Red and blue hulk and dont give a shit about the armor

Last thread link

Hackanon links: pastebin.com/hHPLXvfW

Though by the time we actually need it they'll likely have a new app store update

those fucking notifications always come 6 hours after the event starts too

What outfits do you want for A-Force's rank ups?

That's supposed to left out of OP, right? Just asking now in case I ever wind up being the one to start the thread again.

I don't know if we came to a real conclusion on it. Some people put it in the OP, some people don't. No one has started a thread that flat out said "here is the hack" links in he OP though, it's usually under that "how not to get cucked" line in a pastebin.

news.marvel.com/games/56237/malekith-brings-eternal-winter-marvel-avengers-academy/

Christmas Carol!

Is Whor popular enough to warrant her being at the center instead of Carol?

It's technically an Asgard event?

>FemLoki

YES

Her book sells like double Carol's so probably

>Marvel.com: While dealing with this new threat is the big focus here, will players be able to see any signs that will prepare them for the next enemy on the horizon?

>Allen Warner: Two characters we’ve been teasing since the beginning of the game are finally about to enter “Avengers Academy.” One is an angry robot with a grudge, and an endless army of followers. The other is a guy with a whole bunch of arrows.

Ultron will be best boy

>mfw Carol gets locked behind this event

Calling it now

>Sif, Ms America, Singularity premium
>Carol, Whor, Angela, Shulkie free
>FemLoki free costume
>SpiderWoman, Ms America, probably more premium costumes

This is interesting though, mentioned separate from Sif, so I'm guessing gambling crates:
>Sticking to the awesome female hero theme, we’ll also be giving players the chance to get some of the great female heroes they may have missed in previous events.

I guess I'll start now, seems like no one else will respond to the article right now.

I should also say this is my first time storytiming anything, and I haven't read this city, just have a general idea of what happens since I had to manually save all these pages.

The cooldown is going to be rough over here so make sure you pace yourself with how many issues you do a day. Thanks for running it though.

Series, not city, guess that's what I get for listening something while doing this.

>FemThor showing so much skin

TRIGGERED.JPG

>Ultron gets to be student instead of being locked in a cube

I'm surprised.

This, maybe post a page every half hour or hour instead of every few minutes.

>and I haven't read this city
??

looks like we're finally getting a white Fury!

I'd say Angela is premium since she's not in any artwork, and Spiderwoman's costume is free, since you still have to pay shards to get her.

>Lady Loki
MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I should say I only intend to do an issue a day, capping at 7 issues in a thread.

>short hair carol
boo
>fem loki and shulkie's tits
hell yeah

Seriously though, what the hell are Singularity's ranks going to be? She should have been part of the GOTG event, since they only had three, not five, ranks and so only one costume change.

Hazmat and Mettle are the best characters. You'll doubt me now, but you will love them.

Ms Marvel at this point is Moonstone right?

From what I skimmed through, that sounds accurate.

She'll have a pink ribbon for one of them.

This is a little complicated. So Carol was leading the Mighty Avengers post-Civil War, but after Secret Invasion that got supplanted by Osborn's Dark Avengers, which had Moonstone posing as Ms. Marvel. But I don't know if Carol was still active as a hero at that point, publicly at least, since I didn't read her solo run or Bendis's Avengers run.

Mettle was best hero.

Who wouldn't love Mettle? He even lurked on /co/.

Carol was dead for a short while. Reed's run is fairly well-regarded on /co/ actually.

Fuck Hopeless and fuck that piece of shit Avengers Arena for ruining basically everything it touched

I don't care if I miss literally everything else in this event as long as I get She-Hulk on my campus. I just pray she isn't premium like my other main girl Nico was.

>short hair
trash.jpg

I hope she has her traditional breaking the 4th wall personality that seemed to disapear when Deadpool became so popular, and not just "she's a lawyer".

Her traditional thirstiness would be really appropriate, too.

Here we have our obligatory series reminder of what Hank did.

If I could make a suggestion for the next thread. Instead of dumping the comic that has the same name as the game, dump comics that feature characters introduced with each event. Like for the last event you could have dumped a couple of Runaways issues for people who don't know who Nico is. I don't know of any snow armor Pepper comics so obviously there wasn't anything for this mini event anyway.

I went a little faster cause I have to go away for a few hours, so I'll post the little profile pages when I get back.
I don't intend on stopping this run until I finish or enough people tell me to stop, but if the thread permits me to use up another ~50 images, I suppose I can do another two issues a thread dedicated to the people who get released in an event week.

Keep in mind, it is a 40 issue series with a giant sized issue.

I love how even when she's going through the worst emotional trauma of her life, she has the presence of mind to use it to cop a feel on a cute guy.

This is a good idea in the long run

can you blame her?

I would too ngl

I thought Marvel Boy was really cute when I was a teen

And the quick little profiles on the six kids

muh autistic waifu

best boy

And the last page for another 12 hours or so.

I remember when he was /co/'s husbando

Thanks arcade for ending that

Odds of Carol getting the full helmet as Rank 5?

>dat stomach on Whor

You could say she Foster's lust in men.

If Malekath is the last person the villains have been waiting on, what is so special about him that they need him; I get that the group of villains differ widely in power levels, but at this point it feels weird if it isn't someone near the power levels of Mephisto or Dormammu.

Hopefully that is her rank 5 and she's got civvies at 1 + Ms. Marvelish outfit at rank 3.

A-bumo

she was always lewd there

got my blasting range upgrade done finally, but back to literally no coins

Fuckers were buffing the floor upstairs all morning. Figure it would happen on the one day I need to sleep in.

yay!

FYI, the first 6 issues rotate the focus on each cast member.
1 - Veil
2 - Finesse
3 - Hazmat
4 - Mettle
5 - Stryker
6 - Reptil

So I know what's going on currently with Hazmat, Mettle, and Reptil. What happened to the rest of the team?

Well Veil doesn't have powers any more and I think the other two were part of an Infinity tie in.