Is it normal to dislike modern cars and like cheap pieces of shit more than anything else?

Is it normal to dislike modern cars and like cheap pieces of shit more than anything else?

no but you have come to the right place

No that isn't normal. Welcome home greasy man.

>Is it normal to dislike modern cars and like cheap pieces of shit more than anything else?

Welcome to 95% of Veeky Forums, you'll fit right in

trips of truth.

Sauce on those tires?

I work with factory fresh cars every day, but my biggest smile is when I walk back to my shitty and rusty old 85 mercedes e-class. I just feels more natural, and it isn't propped full of unnecessary shit like EGR, plastic, and annoying alarms.

Winter Force II's

I love my Civic shitbox. Just put in a brand new head gasket, timing belt, and water pump so it's good to go for a long ass time unless some soccer mom in her fuckhueg white SUV destroys it along with my life.

fpbp

>someone in VA actually bought the winter tire meme.

/thread

I like beaters you can beat on them. The bad thing is i always get too attached to my cars and i cant beat on them anymore.

A
FUCKING
CIVIC

Its not mine. Its from my shitbox image folder

>hard lines
>minimal interior
>crank windows
My 96 jetta was a special kind of comfy. Though it was only a cheap piece of shit after 10 years and 150k miles

You have Veeky Forumstism.

this

>find out some of the people at new job are "car people"
>one only talks about audi and leather interiors, drives an audi with a leather interior and wants a newer audi with a nicer leather interior
>one drives a slushbox maxima and tells me all about what my toyobaru needs (TOOJAY!, SUPER!- WAIT NO TWIN TURBO SLAM IT BAG THAT SHIT STANCE etc)
>one is really into mustangs but doesn't own one, ranks all cars by their rims

and I'm the one that's autistic. fucking hell