Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eA4wHVC
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
challonge.com/forthecord
challonge.com/PT2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Btw2WMleg
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7h7c4ArF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Reminder that if you can play poverty, grab your friend/enemy(?) and make your team for the dubs tourney us poorfags are hosting on the 18th -challonge.com/forthecord

There's also a singles tourney at a later date -challonge.com/PT2017

My friend solely relies on Marth's forward smash when playing Melee. Is there anything more cancerous than this?

Just play Smash 4 also that's a brawl screenshot

İs it worth getting the with u version? I've had the 3ds version for a bit and recently started playing again but I've noticed I find it difficult to do some things with the controls

Depends, do you really like super smash bros and see yourself playing it for the next 4ish months? If so, then yes. The Wii U version has better controls, looks nicer, and can be played with new people easier. Not to mention the online community is bigger.

But by this time next year theres likely a smash port comming for the NX thats worth considering.

>page 10

>trash 4
casual scum

why's this thread dead all of the sudden?

Don't worry /ssbg/

Leave the Revival to me

what killed /ssbg/?

The Discord Wars

Git gud scrub

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Btw2WMleg

who uses discord with a bunch strangers?

i hate attention whores

thoughts???

>FE players
is there anything worse?

Should we just let it die?

Maybe we can save it by making it a mario kart and smash bros thread fused together?

Shut up shitter

1v1?

you wont

NNID?

bye /ssbg/

maybe it will be returned when the switch port is out

just let it die

13 hours and 31 replies, its over

1v1 anyone?

NNID Falkore

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7h7c4ArF4

rate??

smash 4 fucking sucks lmao

Smash 4 has no does't have much true combos unless you main a shit for brain top tier

0:01 Ike could have countered inbetween the two side Bs.

0:03 Ike does a F-air startup instead of air dodging or jumping away.

00:4 Ike inputs his double Jump and gets hit during it's start up frames. He could have airdodged.

0:05 Ike could have teched behind you and attacked.

Cloud makes me very sad

Captain Falcon
Full name: Douglas Jay Falcon
"Doug" for short

Likes Dash grabbing, U-airs, Jab, FALCON PUNCH! FALCON KICK! YES! THE KNEE!

Dislikes: His heavy fall speed allows him to get combod and juggled extremely easily, so he is going to hate characters that only rely on cookie cutter setups.

Friends: Ganondorf (Dad) Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Ike, Robin (male) Falco, Wii Fit trainer, Shulk, Lucina, Roy, Ryu

Enemies Pikachu, Olimar, Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi

Family: Ganondorf is his father
Captain Falcon is an honest fighter who's playstyle revolves around dash grab setups. He loves to meme and show his memes to everyone.

MELEE HD

/nintyg/ exists
Dont worry, all the good regulars and posters agree with you, its why this thread is completely dead aside from Chazo and other shitposters doing reposts all day. /ssbg/ is dead in every aspect other than the fact that threads sometimes exist.

Don't respond to shitposts

Why did the even bother keeping jigglypuff in this game if they were going to purposely make her garbage?

That was a really mean thing to say.

>having to rebuy the game at 60 dollars for two new chars

okay when nintoddler does it

what new characters?

Sakurai please don't take away any of Little Mac's advance techniques in the Switch port. He's the only character that can save me from Cloud.

Ooh, forgot about this. Looks cool, but how does it play? Like Smash/kirby?

So I'm a complete noob to the game, only bought it today on a whim for the 3dsxl, holy fuck this game is great fun
shame there are no local scenes outside of universities tho.
Right now I'm screwing about learning the various lingo and techniques (so far I'm ale to do two perfect pivots in a row followed by turning on a dime, but I'll get there)
I was gonna get it for the wiiu but with the switch out soon it'd be silly to do so as I'd also have to buy the console

it mean it has good reviews, its early access but at least its free

i would download it but i dont like having f2p shit on my library, makes me look poor

yeah just wait for the switch port

>muh local scene
who cares just play online

/v/ has weekend smash threads

>who cares just play online
it's not the same

I wanna start learning megaman but he's very unorthodox and it feels like my fundamentals hardly apply.

Can anyone suggest any good megaman guides?

I mean control-mapping- and physics-wise.

Also, who fucking cares what games you have? If it looks fun and is free, get it. Besides, the game will probably give you less of a price tag for playing it when it comes out for real.

seconding help for this user

anyone on 3DS wanna play?

A pleasant reminder that this little scaley fucker is going to be in Smash Switch.

How reliant on wavedashing and l-cancelling is Peach? Should I just not bother with them and just float?

Make Little Mac an airfighter in the switch port

Cloud is a character for scrubs who want free wins. Cloud players are simple minded idiots that flowchart

Weird way to spell Bayonetta

Is the only way to instant upair to claw grip? There has to be a better way without getting jumpcancel upsmashes

That doesn't answer my question.

You should try to _________________________

You should try to ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

when someone says fair i think of forward air LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also can we talk mayaLY?