/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

No bully edition.

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17.

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost.

>What faction are we rolling?
Horde:
whisper:
Chicken#0092
Glaston#4659
for a discord invite.

For the Alliance guild message Infamy#5916 for discord invite.

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23898
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm having a stroke at this very moment

i am dead fucking serious

i would go to the phone to call for help but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

this will be the last thing i ever type in my life

goodbye /nosg/

>Horde:
>whisper:
>Chicken#0092
>Glaston#4659
>for a discord invite.

?????

you can whisper people as long as you have their discord tag

>discord

chinese botnet?

nice meme

how is that a meme?

it literally data mines all of the processes on your computer lmao

>first time posting on /g/

CAN NOST JUST GET SHUT DOWN AGAIN

YA
NOTHIN LASTS 4EVER HAHAHAHAH
LIVE 4 DA PRESENT

forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23898

Is this a shitpost or a you for real?

What the fuck did you just say about me? Okay, that's it... This is a message to people crying in this thread: I've been making videos for over a year now. This channel is a World of Warcraft channel owned by me. That's right, I own it. You do not. You also do not dictate what content I do. That's my job. This is a channel for news, discussion, and occasionally guides. If you don't appreciate the content, do me a favor and hit that unsub button. Also, if you think I do this for money/views, well you are half right. First of all, yes, most content creators who get a decent base try to make money. That's how the world works. YouTube is a job to many people. That being said, that does not mean I go out of my way to make videos based on how much revenue I get. My thinking process for my videos? Something comes up in my head, I think it's a good idea for a video, and then I make it. If you don't appreciate it or like it, then I don't appreciate you and you should unsub. Thanks to my real supporters, I know you're with me 100%, and we'll continue to try to make Legacy happen. Also, thanks for the support, 16k subs today.

the data mining your processes is literally an advertised feature

are you retarded?

Hello i am newfag, i played vanilla Wow and tbc for a lil while as a shitkid, how do i play on nostalrius priv server when it cums out ?, do i have to buy vanilla wow from blizzard ?

>/g/ told me so

lmfao, btfo retard

I hate myself so fucking much I am incapable of doing anything right I can't even play WoW correctly and every night I go to sleep hoping I don't wake up.

How is this allowed?
Why would any non-caster DPS roll anything that isn't an Orc?

As much as I try to meme Troll into godhood I simply cannot think of anything that holds a candle to this. And then the axe spec? Top PvE choice x2. And then the stun resist? Top PvP choice. Oh and hunters and warlocks are straight up damage buffed too.

I don't understand. TWO MINUTE COOLDOWN. Berserking is 3, and only for 10 seconds!

Arm or fury

Is there going to be a fresh-start PvE server, or just PvP?

Pve is fresh?

Do i need to register at elysium with the same account name as my nost account or do i just log in with it when the server is back?

Only SD could kill itself before the server even lauches

iirc you use your same info.

Epic meme dude. But we have

What's the best specialty for the warrior? Army? Protextor ? Or Furious?

Of the 3 warrior stances, I like "dying" the most.

We're all gonna make it brah

it's almost sad

Should I roll Dwarf priest or Dwarf warrior?

As you well know, Warriors are a horrid solo class, that scale crazy good with healing and gear. So....do you have a group planned?

>dwarf anything

Disgusting. Kys.
>muh fear ward tho!
Shitty clutch spell for scrubs

Yep, I have a friend going hunter and a friend going warlock

If you get a healer, you're golden.

Levelling a warrior solo is bar none the worst experience I ever had in classic wow. However, Kang dropped for me, so I parked him at 49 and had a great time as a pvp alt.

My memory is a bit hazy on this, because I wasn't leveling new alts in late classic, not till Burning Crusade. But early on, it was very difficult to find groups for the dungeons between Scarlet Monastery and the level 55+ stuff, starting with BRD. Should I expect that?

Just curious because RFD is a cool dungeon, and while the Sunken Temple can hardly be considered great (very tedious), it'd be damn awesome to run it again in its full glory.

nah you won't really have any problems finding groups for that kind of shit, there will literally be thousands of players, much more than you would have in a typical vanilla server so finding groups should be rather easy.

Didn't really have a hard time getting an RFD group. Though I was Horde so maybe that made it easier since it's in Horde land. A lot of classes have class quests in ST as well iirc.

Yeah, this is true. There weren't even queues on my server for a while. Come to think of it, I'm glad I'll be going horde. All the Barrens dungeons are awesome. Sure, Dead Mines is cool, but Stockades is pure aids.

Redpill me on shadow priests.
How do I fucking play a healing class that doesn't heal? is it like a Ret paladin that does DPS instead of heal?

You know how a ret paladin will sometimes do (low) dps on trash packs? Shadow Priests are like that except they also do (low) dps on bosses.

Scarlet Monastery as well.

alliance can still do SM and they have quests for it. It's still a popular dungeon alliance side.

Yeah but it's just a lot more convenient on the Horde side since Alliance have to go through 2 Horde zones and UC is close by. And it's not like Gnomer where you can just teleport.

Oh shit, Alliance get Gnomer, too. I blocked out all memory of that place; truly heinous. Yeah, horde comes out on top on dungeons and dungeon access.

favorite vanilla boss fight?
mine was C'thun

Probably C'thun. It's too cool.

At what level can I start doing BRD? Is 53 too low?

Depends how far you go into it. The starting part of the instance doesn't require much

Tons of fond memories mainly because we got server first despite our two top geared tanks transferring without notice, leaving us with no legendary geared warriors (sucked in Naxx, too). Beat the fucker after weeks of wiping.

No I wasn't on a server with real progression, but no one cared back then. Only your server mattered.

I don't think its actually my favorite to battle, though. I really liked Zul Gurrub's bosses.

yeah C'thun was a bitch to down, didn't he have to be nurfed?

clearing to him was equally painful, but killing him for the first time (our server's first) was probably my fondest memory of Vanilla

Tons of classic bosses were released either unbeatable or close to unbeatable. I'm sure Cthun was one of them.

He was mathematically impossible to beat.

Sounds right. When I said our server didn't have real progression I meant it. When we got the server first kill, Naxx was already out and we had the first two bosses on farm.

post your ui

>not 4:3

Nice

I wanna play as a blood elf ;-;

kys

>not liking best race
No, u kys

I like blood elves, just not the type of people who tend to play them. no u kys

Rude

I thought C'thun was just bugged originally?

Nah, he was the first boss to be actually impossible to kill when it was released. Not because of a bug. His mechanics were just overtuned. Phase 2 would wipe you every time.

>ywn serve Sylvanas

What am i supposed to be looking at here?

How many strokes do you have a day?

post your keybinds

Muh dick

There are literally no doing battlegrounds in kronos

So, as someone who never played on nost. How do I get ready to just log on the 17th?

Also is there a server that will be completely fresh with no old characters?

its just elvui

Do engineers have something that looks like when imp is phased out making them immune to damage but unable to move/attack? Whats the name of that item?

Hey loser Gurtash here just want all you noobs to know that me and the boys are going to be alliance and we are going to make stv a living hell for all you be sure to whisper me with some rage after me and my boys camp you for the 8th time I love to hear from losers like you

Hot

Literally who?

So ?
An excellent and master crafted UI.

If you are going horde I'm going to kill you FF

Do the druid forms work with the 3.3.5 model update patch?

I'd raid lead, but frankly I don't think I can stand the meme kids. There are pretty nice people here if you don't mind obnoxious retards, though.
t. Pulsar

>finalcuck
Lol

Pretty fitting title since he fucks everyone.

>neither asscobra or pulsar will raid lead salty dogs
is it actually over?

No you don't final. Anyone that isn't shit would demolish you.

ill always like you because of this gem FF

>it's a finalflash posts about and replies to himself episode

>Shit people
>Smashing 2-3 people at the same time who have equal gear if not better
Seems like you're mad champ.

Didn't guilds get banned for beating him?

Finalflash will never be able to contain himself in a Veeky Forums guild, his autism is just too great. On K2 he /gquit like a little baby when people didn't let him steal the chest in STV.

Why is FinalFlash so good? And what happened to his brother? I made fun of Gucci about a week ago and he hasn't posts his shitty images ever since, I miss you

No he was literally impossible to defeat till they hot fixed him. His beam would chain link no matter what and wipe the raid the only way to actually be able to touch him was slowly funnel people down into the arena in groups of 2 or 3 but if you didn't do it exactly spot on to the timer the beam would chain into your raid.

i'm having a stroke at this very moment

i am dead fucking serious

i would go to the phone to call for help but i'm having a stroke and can't move my legs

this will be the last thing i ever type in my life

goodbye /nosg/

I've never played with him I can imagine hes ok in small doses but after time his spergness will get grating

Don't forget he rejoined and then gquit again because glurf wouldn't bench one of our raiders just so he could come to BWL. What a self entitled little autist

Honestly ive only been lurking in these generals since late nost and i wouldn't want to be in one of your shitter guilds.

>ituh and ff in the same guild on the same server
Let the webms flow

No, guilds were banned for fucking with the games code and deleting the floor below Skerm(which Cthun is directly under) and basically skipping all of AQ40.
A lot of top guilds were permabanned for this.

>Glurf

He's shit who cares