/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Drama free edition

Old Bread: Purge soon. Make sure your profile is public, gtag is your active crew and you have "don't kick me 2016" in your bio or you're kicked.

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No homosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60038/Bravado-Youga-Classic-Kill-Quota-Mode-Now-Available-Plus-Special-GTA

Damn the Buzzard's hard to fly

>GTAG
>Drama Free

Damn the Buzzard's easy to fly

Is rockstar faggot ever coming back? I need to know why guns work as the best melee weapon locking the enemy in a uncounterable instant death animation, and wheelieing makes the bikes go faster, and if there are even any rockstar devs who want the game to be good rather than designing everything in a way to make the most sharkcard sales

Damn the Buzzard is of an intermediate difficulty to fly

Does opening ports help with connectivity issues like being sent to empty sessions randomly and such?

No but closing them is a good way to do it on purpose!

Not really, no.
t. someone who has been getting disconnected from every session even after opening ports

who else /collectingspecials/ here?

C I R C L E J E R K

Please go and stay go.

>ywn be able to finish 2 MC/CEO missions in a row without one of your friends getting moved to a different session usually fucking up the mission

circlejerk bls stay I love all of you

and now no one can deny you were the first one to start shit in the thread. good going

By order of the communist commisariat circlejerk partythere shall be no drama in this thread.

Dare you defy the CCCP?

why is it so satisfying to straight-up execute people with the revolver? got a little hard desu

see what I mean now?

You do know that was him posting without a trip, right?

maybe you should buy a similar model irl and kill yourself hehe

I wish everyone would be my friend instead of being mean :(

I wish you weren't a faggot

Hello, welcome to post-moot Veeky Forums where the more you post, the less you're allowed to.
There's a cooldown between posts and it increases with each post you make. I'm at 10 minutes so no, it can't be me.

nani

no bully bls

i wish you'd enlist in the air force, rise up through the ranks and fly a fighter jet over DRNK in WWIII only to bail out and be tortured to death in a POW camp

hate to be that guy, but enlisted can't ever fly a jet.

desu if I ever got drafted I'd pull my trombone out of the closet and join the band because combat sounds scary

tell me more

>Combat sounds scary
>Airforce is literally one of the safest jobs in the armed forces

What even.
If you go into combat, you fight from the comfort of your own chair anyway. What's there to be scared about?

That's because everyone in the crew is mean af, we just all got used to it.

need a bachelor's degree
need to test in for the chance at becoming a pilot
need to go through OCS

>people continuously abuse the ability to never run out of ammo, lag spike in races and attain invincibility
>do nothing

>people figure out how to upload custom images as emblems
>immediately fix it and ban the uploaders

Buzzard acquired, what should my next stretch goal be? CEO? Hydra?

is the snow back?

CEO definitely. Your ass is gonna' get fucked raw if you don't cover it while you still can.

also you can't be tall

well I have a bachelor's but there's still no way I'm becoming a military grunt and if I'm ever drafted it's the fucking band for me :)

Going to be available on Christmas Day for like 2 hours at 11pm EST.
They keep decreasing the time LS is snowy each year.

can't be color blind
need good vision
if you have bad vision and it can be corrected, you have to go through a more expensive and painful eye corrective surgery

they have whole professional bands all across the nation, why would they pick you?

I'm bretty gud desu I was first chair for years :)

they'll probably just ship you the front lines

how is that possible!

no because I have certain mental disorders not autism that exempt me from the front lines, kind of like a woman desu

I bought a warehouse specifically for specials and have been collecting them for a while now. I regret selling the first 4 I got, I'd be almost full by now

Hysterical pregnancy?

I have what this kid has, only mine was movement-based and not vocal.Also OCD.

I've gained more control over them as I got older and it's not really a program anymore, but nevertheless it's been clinically diagnosed so I have the proof if the military ever knocks on my door

If you're in the crew and ever find gtags in a session, just send a friend request. Some would gladly accept your friend request and probably ask you to to do stuff with them. I'm NullProphet if you haven't added me yet!

I mostly ask for MC sales help.

*problem

So you just get calls for special cargo, even when you're not moving normal crates?

>when you have a disability and everyone you meet assumes you're mentally handicapped but you actually have an IQ of like 120

the call generally comes right after you make a successful delivery to one of your warehouses. Soon as you walk out she says something like, "We've got a special opportunity, come to the office to take advantage!"

Then I just got to the office, purchase the special for my small warehouse, and plop it in there ezpz

kys nullprophet
stay away from this guy, or else he'll infect you with his shit taste, cheating and attentionwhoring

Perhaps he people could just add people and find out who they really want to hang out with user. There's a lot of nice gtag'ers.

Don't be that type of guy who shoves religion down peoples throats.

asking again cause I want more responses on this;

will sweetfx get me banned? ive gotten nothing but conflicting opinions, some people say no, some people say yes, others say they've been using it and a ENB online for a year straight.

Now that a ban will wipe your account, it's really not worth finding out.

what a pussy

you're an adult and you play video games. don't pretend you have something better to do than defend your country, user

From what I've heard they can appear at any time, sometimes without telling you. Make sure to always check if the "1 crate" option is more than 2k whenever you're doing crates

how many do you have / can you get

I'm 2cute4war desu

also I'd just flirt with my CO and get kicked out anyway ;)

How the fuck am I supposed to wait a week? When I was younger this was the exact same feeling as when a new Deadliest Catch season was announced

you literally have never met 3rdtype then

Tourettes will remove a lot of his options. While it's highly unlikely it will cause him problems with a number of jobs, the military doesn't want to take a chance he lies "Yeah, I just wince every couple of minutes." and find out it's more his hand grips down or opens at random meaning he'd randomly fire weapons and engage or drop expensive equipment with no control over it. So at best they'd have him as a desk jockey or supply monkey.

DADT hasn't been a thing since 2011, you'd probably just be demoted/arrested if you took things too far

Find other crap to do. Read a book, watch some movies. I recommend something festive like Die Hard or Home Alone.

>toasty became shitter

yeah no

You're telling me I can't get kicked out the military for seducing someone into fucking me?

I thought this was a free country baka

>join crew session
>throws me in a session with no gtag in it
>someone speaking ISIS on voice chat

guys, come on..

>says everyone in crew is mean
>counterpoint is that ttt is not

but he's avoiding the prospect of service all together, user! it isn't right!

No, women can't. The military would jump at the chance to throw a male soldier out for even saying something sexual in a non sexual way if anyone cared to complain.

A woman could probably rape a soldier and get away with it as the command wouldn't want to take the chance of her saying they are discriminating against her because she's a woman and that the man raped her as women can't be raped.

TTT is mean, he's the type of person that abandons friends for the dumbest reasons.
I want toasty back

I use reshade. Zero problems.

Not his fault he doesn't want minimum wage for a job that might pay better with similar or better benefits just because it helps his country.

if you mean he randomly leaves sessions without rhyme or reason he has the shittiest internet I've ever seen.

you could say he has third world internet

Also you can have your mods on, hit go online and scripthookv will interfere and protect you from your own stupidity.

that's good news then! All I have to do is slut it up and they'll kick me out real quick

so apparently the super class was saved this whole time

the MC update rebalanced the super class so they have all been balanced this whole time. In fact, the Tyrus is now slight slower than the zentorno, and the X80 is second best super. The top 10 supers have less than a 2sec difference in lap times!

Stating what needed to be stated all along. Tyrus a shit.

Tfw I knew this from the /gtag/ race time trials, tried so hard with my tyrus and yet it was always awful times.

so the basically supers are no longer tiered? This will make gtag TT interesting, since basically any of the top 10 supers can be used to compete.

nigga

on the bright side, you can remove the ugly spoilers, as now the spoilers do nothing on the race cars. They naturally have an ability that gives more downforce the faster they go. It also balances the class more, since the older supers are more useful in street races and other tight tracks.

The tyrus spoiler didn't matter because all three choices did not change the traction bar.

So are people still unbanning themselves in this game or what, how is it possible there are still so many hackers running around otherwise, its fucking insane, how could this many people be throwing $40 away just to "troll" people for a little bit and get bored and get banned

>how could this many people be throwing $40 away just to "troll" people for a little bit and get bored and get banned

well for one authority users tend not to get banned, it's a constantly updating service/menu so that could be it

good thing theres a firewall exploit to get your own server

hopefully everyone else figures it out too and modders can sit in empty lobbies and realize they ruined the game for everyone else and have no one to play with anymore

you sound so fucking jealous

lol, that's the rebalance. The spoilers DID affect traction on the race cars, which is why they were so dominant. Now they no longer have effect, and cars like the zento, T20, and Osiris have more grip as well.

this isn't a community that learns or develops

there will always be random players to occupy sessions and there will always be a menufag waiting for the slightest disturbance to set him off

Oh my bad, thought you were saying as if these happened just recently. But yeah you're right it's been like that since MC stuff came out.

jealous of what?

ive modded myself, im just wondering how its possible so many people still do it and think its worth it at this point

just admit you were wrong. The spoilers for race cars never changed the traction stat. Only recently was the traction bonus actually removed. Bruffy sperged out when he first tested the stunt cars because he didn't put spoilers on them for the same reason.

Where am I wrong? I stated the spoilers never changed the stats, as least from my experience when I brought my tyrus. Which is after the mc bikers update.

they never did

stats are only half truths at best in this game

Sup Sub.

So only one dude. Cool.

What's the best paid menu and what's the best free menu?

>$862k
Buzzard here I come, almost there

>free menu