FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>I kidnapped you

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ry6hoTtdxbAEECy2zHY3kU1jgIERstmB1YehZqKMRU4/edit?usp=sharing
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38861
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP Babby

Best bird

First for erection inducing voice

Did you remember to smile today, user?

Funtime Foxy is too pure for this sinful earth

Reminder that there should be more bara Springtrap in this sad, cold world to try and brighten it up!

no,thank you for remembering me
ps:mangle best robot

You and lingerieanon would have gotten along well.

Wait, shit, maybe that was cupcakekangaroo. I recall that there used to be somebody with a thing for buff springtrap.

>she

what was it?

Xth for fucked lore

I usually despise Tumblr-esque/sparkledog "redesigns" but I thought these looked pretty alright. Ballora particularly tooned out nice.

Now, to be brutally honest.
Was it not fucked up in any time after the third game?

You made this, didn't you?
If so, it's ok.

Nah, I snagged it off e621. I can't draw to save my life.

Second only to this one.

Sure did!

It was arguably somewhat coherent after SL but before the Custom Night.

So it made sense for about two months before shitting itself again.

What do you think her name reveal will be?

Lolita

Her name will be Michelle Fitzgerald-Afton.

Charlotte, just to piss everyone off.

I fucking hate you people

I don't actually think that they call the girl in the book Charlotte, they call her Charlie. Wasn't she some other guy's daughter, the engineer for the robots?

That's the point I'm making. In Sister Location, Afton's implied to be the robot designer. In Silver Eyes, Afton's implied to be the businessman and "Henry" is the kook that cobbled Freddy & friends together in his wacky garage laboratory.

Her full name is Charlotte, her nickname is Charlie.

I feel like Henry might still be around if Afton is. It wouldn't make much sense to bring one over and not the other.

But what role would Henry have, then? Afton's pretty blatantly the guy that designed the robots.

The only characters I can remember in that book are William Afton, Charlie, Henry, and the cop who serves as the sole fatality of the entire story. The rest are a complete blank.

A FOX?

Carlton, the guy who gets springtrapped, and then about a dozen or so teens and young adults of varying ethnicities that aren't mentioned but two or three times each, just so quota can be met.

Afton was stated to be the business side of the restaurant, AKA the guy who runs it. He was the guy who handled finance, PR, all that shit. Henry just built the robots. It's possible that Afton had Henry build the robots, at which point he secretly installed the kid-killing features.

The girl can't be Charlie though, Charlie was described as having brown hair and was born in Utah. She wouldn't have an Australian accent.

>The girl can't be Charlie though, Charlie was described as having brown hair and was born in Utah. She wouldn't have an Australian accent.
Yes, just like how Mike can't be Springtrap.

I can't wait for Brother Location in which we find out that Mike was Phone Guy all along, calling himself.

The ending to Fnaf World and the opening of SL heavily implies that both William and Henry worked on the animatronics for Circus Baby's Pizza World.

>Australian accent
Ah, fuck. I really hope that doesn't mean that the user who was violently shilling for the FNAF games to take place in Australia was actually fucking right.

>Henry just wants to sit down and make some animatronics
>William funded him, helped him get into business
>William turned them into kiddie killers and ruined everything
Is Henry our guy?

We already did Brother Location. It was called "Five Nights at Freddy's 4".

>immediately offs himself in a hilarious manner once he realizes that he's in a shitty book
Henry is, dare I say it, /our guy/

ALL THE PLUSHIES, or at least the ones that I have.
Yes they are, I only have found the one though, but I imagine that the other Sister Location animatronics have one as well.

I also have backpack hangers, mystery minis, posters, dog tags, trading cards, a lego set, a pen, and a pop as well if you wanted to see it.

>FNAF Lego set
It's not official, right?

It's not by lego, but it is a constructible building block set.

Bleh, knock off sets always suck.

Its made by McFarland and its damn neat!

It's not too bad if you wanted to see it.

Yeah sure, whichever user is the right one.

They're cute.
Here's the ones I bought during Black Friday.

If Michael's immortal, then it'd be extremely retarded for him to be Schmidt or hide in a springsuit.

Since in both scenarios he's at risk of getting stuffed and being unable to die inside the springsuit, is stuck there for all eternity.

Unable to die even though he wished for it, Michael eventually stopped thinking.

Yes they are.
Black Friday I got the large Funtime Foxy plush, two series two backpack hangers (Nightmare Mangle and Nightmare Fredbear), a Funtime Foxy SL keychain, Fnaf SL pins, and the Funtime Foxy Pop.

Was this girl autistic?

Not all children are autists.

It's just that her single-minded obsession with Baby and constant insistence to play with her even after her psychotic walking corpse of a father demanded her not to that makes me think she might've been kind of autistic.

Connie

I'm giving the ""reveal"" at the end of SL's Custom Night mode a whirl. It's going to be horror-focused, but this first part is setting the stage before things get REALLY interesting. Still, there's plenty of room for improvement, so you can comment on the document directly. After all, this is uncharted territory so it might sink or it might swim.

"Irreparable" docs.google.com/document/d/1Ry6hoTtdxbAEECy2zHY3kU1jgIERstmB1YehZqKMRU4/edit?usp=sharing

You might be onto something. Michael has a monotone going on as well as Baby's voice, a characteristic of autism.

>Circus Baby is canonically autistic
Scott is an absolute madman

Or it could be a characteristic of wooden acting.

>he hasn't beaten golden freddy mode on very hard yet

Yeah because I didn't buy any games after 2 and 3 was gifted to me.

What about FNAF World, it's free?

Wow, do you hate fun? SL was 10/10. Fnaf 4 was alright

Nope, didn't bother with it. If the troll game was anything to go by, I wasn't expecting World to be good.

I disliked the direction the games were going and stopped buying them. I had better games to play that I found more fun.

I might play a few more Custom Night challenges, but I couldn't even beat Ennard. I don't see why I should strive for the impossible.

You can do it user, you just have to concentrate!

I can't concentrate. I hit my head whenever I take out the trash and don't finish things that I start very often.

Mike wasn't scooped, just Springtrapped. Will was scooped. Why do we keep having to go over this?

It's ok. I mean it is free now so even if you get some enjoyment out of it, its worth it. And if not it at least did not cost you any money.
It's not the perfect game by far, but it is a fun little game that you can play whenever and not have to worry about being scared, except in Update 2 and maybe Update 3 when Scott gets around to doing it. Update 2 is defiantly the highlight of the game though, if this is also being remade for consoles, Scott should seriously take notes from how he did Update 2 and apply it to the rest of the game.

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38861

Michael talks about freeing "her". The rest of his dialogue could be just as easily attributed to scooping as it is to Springtrap.

I'm waiting until the next game to have a definite opinion.

Cri is your Springtrap the kiddy killer one or the innocent son of the kiddy killer one?

I just realized that Will got all of his kids killed thanks to his inventions
>Only daughter clawed
>Eldest son scooped/springtrapped
>Youngest son crunched and either dead or comatose

I don't know anymore.
Though I would like to finally flesh out Springtrap for 2087.

If the dialog with the kid and the little fredbear is correct, he died.
Also, yeah. Not like he cared for them anyways.

Have we considered if Afton was the guy talking in the ending to FNAF 4, and the kid is "alive" somewhere?

I have fond memories of when Gud was the main thread OCfag, when Crisis took a break for several months and Gud drew several pictures a day much like Crisis did before and after.

Gud a cute

But now he's squatting in that shithole zoot thread. So good riddance.

By what measure is someone a "main thread OCfag"? Is it by their furriness, if they draw, their country, I'm confused. I don't think I've heard about this trend before.

Well, what would the difference be between Will Springtrap and Mike Springtrap anyways?
Also I miss the silly DSL you always drew Springtrap with

Yes
Yes
Not really but it helps knowing when they're active

Oh, come on. It's probably not that bad there. You just don't like that it's not what you're into.

He'll always have a place in my heart~

Yeah, fuck that thread for doing nothing but drawing furry erotica. Not like this thread at all.

>Will Springtrap
Lots of organs. Tastes like salty ketchup. Really cool Australian accent like in Mad Max. His efficiency rivals that of the Miami Mutilator's. He seems like a fun guy to be around, if you get past the fact that he can't talk anymore.

>Mike Springtrap
Mostly just his head is left at this point. Stringy; very gamey quality. Sounds like an autistic Michael Fassbender. He got cucked out of his own body and got his brother killed. Literally a doormat.

I'm confused
Did William murder the kids or did Mike?

Will. Mike was the fall guy

I think it's safe to say william did it, considering mike went to free them and 'they thought i was you' and mike got killed

>Haven't followed the story since FnaF3
Fuck
So FnaF4 is about the kid from 'the bite' incident mentioned in the first game, and Sister Location is about Purple Guy? Anyone feel like catching me up?

Popped in with another quicky

Fun with colors!

That came out nicely

Why does it look like he's coming on to me?

you bastard give me the purple hottie.

How's the UT game going? Also glad you're still popping by every now and then.

unlike some other CCs

Well to understand the clusterfuck of things I'm about to say that you'll swear I'm making up, you need to understand one thing first: SL exists to invalidate the conclusion FNAF4 met, which was that all the games were a coma dream. Scott dropped a shit ton of hints this was the true case, there were no toy bots, no purple killer, it was the worst ending ever and no one was happy.

SO SL came along and has now made all the events of the first three games matter again, but in a way that makes sense in a timeline through a series of herculean asspulls. The FNAF4 kid is possibly William Afton's son, and is being used in Mengele style experiments, the nightmare bots are implied to be real or hallucinations. Mike Schmidt is Afton's father who may or may not look a lot like him and be the one the kid ghosts from FNAF2 springtrapped mistaking him for William, which is why the Springtrap you fend off in 3 has guts, if it was William, who was scooped, he'd have no guts. William was scooped, and his skin rotted away to the point that Ennard and the SL crew couldn't keep their hive mind in him so Ennard ditched him to go into hiding. Baby stayed with William, promising that even without organs he wouldn't die, and he is alive again, presumably to do his Purple killings and giving the Puppet life and shit. Also he's LITERALLY purple because his skin has dried and rotted, which is either incredibly retarded or kinda clever.

Also despite being a husked out corpse, he's still kept his job as CEO at Afton Robotics. He's William Afton, man, and he's to confuse the HELL out of you.

4 is about a completely different Bite that was never mentioned. Nobody knows what Sister Location is about.