We're going to Italy in the spring for two weeks and I want to hit as much car-related stuff as possible...

We're going to Italy in the spring for two weeks and I want to hit as much car-related stuff as possible. Right now my list is just visiting Ferrari and Lamborghini's museums.

I have a fantasy of walking up to Pagani's factory and running into Horacio and having him take me on a drive in a Zonda, but... yknow, fantasies and all that.

Is there anything else I should check out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Riviera)
1drv.ms/a/s!AsYSTF0BXklHjvV3sJGXsziy7f28OA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can chill and smoke darts with the communists at the Fiat plant. The line workers are pretty chill despite being dirty commies.

if there is time visit monaco. there is a cool car museum and you will see a lot of supercars.

Since you'll be in the north hit the Alfa Romeo museum outside Milan.
Make sure it's open though since they close it for functions, it's best to call in advance.

daaaamn i want to visit italy again now guys...

Fuck off capitalist scum

>being unironically communist
top fuckin lel

Talk to mjet

>he's still waiting for that trickle down
lmao desu senpai

>unironically advocating for a failed economic system

just go read a book

>implying slavs don't fuck up everything
>implying i said i advocated communism
>implying capitalism isn't failing

go to Monza

An user posted pictures of it (i assume it is you?) and it seemed pretty cool. I recommand it.

Isn't he spanish or portuguese?

If you want to do car related stuff, you can go to Monza and Imola but I don't know what you can see there (well I mean I don't know if they do trackdays or if you can easily watch a race).
If you can, rent a convertible and drive along the coast of the Italian Riviera. Don't rush it, just drive with some nice tune, the sun and enjoy the view.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Riviera)

Museo storico Alfa Romeo. One of the best!

>implying capitalism isn't failing
Name one capitalist country.

japan
>that's not real capitalism ;_;

>pic related

Well, the area around Modena is known as "motor valley". There are Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Pagani each one with its own museum. There are also motorbikes factories like Ducati, Moto Guzzi and Piaggio if you'd take a hit.
The northern Italy is also home of many important sites: Milan (Alfa Romeo's museum), Monza (with its racetrack and relative reserve), Tourin (Automobile's Museum).

Of course as said make sure they're open

I almost forgot... Italian style! Pininfarina and Bertone have their own museums

In May you can witness Mille Miglia a vintage automobile race.

>want to vist negroland
>muh cuckbox, muh riviera, muh pizza
>enjoy get robbed
>enjoy fall under earthquake

Just buy horizon 2 if you feel the need to see Italy

I was the user who posted the Alfa Romeo museum album!

Here's the link: 1drv.ms/a/s!AsYSTF0BXklHjvV3sJGXsziy7f28OA

10/10 experience, at the end of the visit if you go to the museum when the Alfa Romeo dealer is opened (at the end of the tour you will be there just like souvenir shops in other museums) you can see all the new cars and you can test drive them on the museum private track.

>PROTIP: test the Giulia (even if it's not the quadrifoglio and it's diesel)

he's Portugal

>tfw italian and never been in any place listed above

Don't go to Florence.

My mother did, and she hated it. Said it was filthy and boring and tiny and it stank.
Venice is apparently nice, if you like boats. And are careful of tides.

>Is there anything else I should check out?
sub-saharan niggers trying to rob and rape you.

Your mother is a fool.

Vai al museo Alfa Romeo, subito. SUBITO.

Actually the ones who rob are, as usual, eastern europeans and gipsyes.

>enjoy get robbed

Ok Ahmed

Florece filthy and boring?

Is your "mother" retarded or something?

>An Italian from Florence (it's FIRENZE you disrespectful shit who translates city names) fucked my girlfriend: the post

You're not the only one, but I'm gonna catch up soon.
Unless you're a blind fool, clueless of his sorroundings, you're not gonna get robbed.
The same applies to any big city.
Besides, popular gathering spots, such as train stations and monuments, are now being overwatched by a fuckton of police and even the military.
Unless you have a thing for side streets and back alleys at 3 am nothing's gonna happen.
Then she must have visited a different Florence, beacuse I've been here multiple times and I've never seen the filth she mentioned.

I love how the entire thread went OT.

>Is there anything else I should check out?
The TV documentary series "HOW IT"S MADE" has a lot of shows dedicated to how specific cars are made. Some are italian cars of course. I suggest you watch those first before going to italian car museum tourist traps.

Different people have different levels of expectation. Not any of the previous posters (first post in this thread) but a coworker has somewhat low tolerance of dirt, overpricing scams and crime, so his (and his wife's) experience of Rome and Florence (not firenze) were negative for the money spent. One thing mentioned about Rome was how dirty it was. Another was how kids would mob you and while some caught your attention, the others would put their hands where they shouldn't as they look for valuables. Grab and run.