What does Veeky Forums keep in their glove compartment?

inb4 handgun

>keeping your handgun that far away
amateur. anyway napkins and registration. also owners manual

Owner's Manual zip-up thingy
OBDII bluetooth scanner
Insurance
iPod (that's where the usb hookup is)
tire pressure gauge

>owner's manual
>tire pressure gauge
>flashlight
>a couple thermal blankets
>a big ass first-aid kit that I don't really know how to use
>key for security lug nuts
i tried/10

Me:

>registration/insurance papers
>car manuals, checkup reports etc in a big leather wallet
>small microfiber cloth for cleaning LCD
>leather gloves for when it's cold outside
>wet wipes for cleaning glasses
>token for shopping trolleys
>small talisman

Also when driving long distance I put my wallet and other things in it because shit gets painful after hours on my ass.

Absolutely nothing because I want my car to be as light as possible.

>owners manual
>pressure gauge
>8 inch knife
>extra phone charger
And my Panda domos. I pull them out when I do long drives, otherwise they go in there so they don't fade quickly.

>screwdriver + bits
>2 spanners
>multitool
>swiss army knife
>painters tape
>tissues
>lighter USB charger
>stereo head unit
Maybe some more shit
If your BMI is higher than 22 you need to kill yourself.
Aren't you afraid that if your car gets stolen you'll lose all the papers too?

Nah because the only paper that's important is the owners thing, not the license and registration. The owners paper isn't in the car. If it were stolen I'd report it and the registration would be flagged when checked.

I thought about taking the registration with me but I don't know where to put it, no space in my wallet and I don't want two wallets in my pockets.

gloves

Oh shit

Absolute madman

Old license that's expired but still has the same Id number in case I lose my wallet. My insurance and registration paperwork. A change purse with about a hundred dollars cash in small bills in it in case I have to pay for gas or a tow in cash since I usually don't carry any. A handgun. (It's easily reachable because it's a small car and I have long arms.) My spare glasses incase I forget mine. Tire pressure gauge.

your mums dildo

pussies. This is the men that is bred by liberals these days, fucking spineless nu-males. Kill yourselves asap

>8 inch knife in glovebox
user, a liberal wouldn't even have a 8 inch knife in their kitchen.

i was referring to your manuals

They do have an 8 inch "knife" in their "kitchen"
How is having a manual in the car bad?

excess baggage with no purpose unless you're a pussy who reads a manual for changing tires etc

Is looking into the manual and changing a tire yourself worse than paying a stealership or mechanic to have it changed? Why is is a bad idea to look into the manual if you're not sure of something? How is

its not bad, just makes you a pussy

Literally RTFM

Why?

This!
The torque specs, tire pressures etc. might come in handy at some point.

>Torque specs
Just make everything snug, it will be fine

>forget how to do function X on car computer
>oh fuck if only I had the manual to check it real quick

At least you aren't a pussy bro

Let's be honest though, if you can't figure out how to change a setting on a car computer then you're batshit retarded and probably can't even read the manual.

>i would rather not know how to use my cars functionality, than carry the owners manual

it was hillbilly tier and it was in a car

On most parts thats ok, but if you change a tire or do something on your engine you might overtighten it and damage it or you may lose something important like w wheel or a cylinder head skrew.

some functionality is hidden away, for instance to put my wipers into service position i have to activate them with the engine in "mode 1", then turn the engine off, then activate them again for 3 seconds or some stupid shit like that.

this stuff is so rarely used that you just forget it and when you need it you're screwed.

pic semi related tho not my car.

You sound like a massive vagina

want to fuck me?
>implying i will let you
>implying i want to be fucked

See for yourself.

A shit ton of papers with all the service history and registration. That's pretty much all it can hold.

is that a sig sauer?

i'm coming to rob your gun bro

t. cucked european

My...what?

Glasses, 12mm spanner and flatblade screwdriver.

Beretta nano.
It's.....ok

nice, good choice for the car desu, need something compact and handy.

pic related would be my choice if i wasn't a cucked european.

Is that one of the ex police P220's that places like summit were selling last year? I got one just like it for $289.

I keep a S&W 10mm 1006 in my box. Lol fucking laminated windows.

LOW ENERGY PASTA GUN

GET A GLOCK KID

not sure but the hk45 is sexy too

Insurance
Car Registration
Xbox 360 fightpad for when I need a spare controller to play fighting games

Registration, insurance, some napkins and in my beater, a cheap OBD2 scanner.

I only have one handgun, so I conceal it on my hip always.

I don't have a glove box.

If only I knew. I know the handbook and some insurance contact documents are in there. Probably the warning vest as well because I wouldn't know where else it would be in the car. But I literally never use the glove box so I have no clue what else might be in there.

Multitool, flashlight, Longacre tire gauge, manuals and paperwork, and an old iPod hooked up to the car's USB port.

It's not the glovebox, but my car is a hatchback with storage under the "trunk" floor, and I keep a full toolkit in there, along with tape, wire, zipties, and other repair essentials. I also keep a jacket and a bag with spare clothes and toiletries in there, in case I'm stuck somewhere overnight or get caught in a storm or something, and lastly my tripod, a lightstand, a photo umbrella, and a speedlight with wireless triggers are usually in there, unless I've just been using them in the house for something.

>insurance
>registration
>copy of DL incase I'm mugged and they leg me keep my keys

If you keep a handgun in the glove box, even if you have a CCW. You are BEGGING to get plugged by a cop

>manual
>nail clipper
>parking disc

gloves

>car manual
>insurance/registration
>FAK and CPR mask
What else should I add?

Vaseline

Miata?

>350z
>no glove box

>owners manual
>service book
>plastic wallet with a bunch of receipts from buying tyres and things like that
>wheel cover key and locking lug nut unlocker
>copy of some insurance crap
>V5 which probably shouldn't be kept anywhere near my car

> Emergency refuelling tube
Keyless idiot-proof filling cap means you can't get into it without either a fuel pump nozzle or a special plastic tube. The tube stays in the car because it probably costs a shitton to replace for when I sell the car.

> Sat-nav holder
I don't know where else to keep it. I'm sure I'll find somewhere to stick it on someday.

> 'Breakfast biscuits'
Individually packaged sandwich-y biscuit-y things with cream and jam in the middle. They were giving them away at work because someone fucked up a 'free sample' promotion, and I grabbed a shitton of them. So they stay in the car as emergency rations.

> USB stick
That's where the USB port is.

> Pen
In case I need one

> Pack of glass/whiteboard markers
I might need them someday.

> Fuck knows what
Side impact protection means it's really fucking far away from the driving seat, so it's barely used. I keep all the useful shit in the cubbyhole under the centre armrest.

>owners manual, which is xbox huge
>tire pressure gauge
>napkins/kleenex
>registration and proof of insurance
>multitool

handgun is in the locking center console, not the glove compartment, because i like to leave the glove compartment unlocked when i have to sneeze and need a kleenex quick

I take it you're the moron who runs bleating to a mechanic when you fuck something up after not reading the manual?

Personally, I keep all my manuals at home. They're bulky and heavy and the glovebox is tiny due to the passenger airbag.
The owner's manual is safely in a filing cabinet for when I need to do something technical, or a car-specific reference.
The haynes manual is on a bookshelf for easy access, for when I need to do mechanical stuff, like maintenance beyond topping up oil and screen wash.

It's my table away from hone.

>multidriver
>adjustable wrench
>torx bits
>crankshaft position sensor
>fuel pump ballast resistor
>15ft of wire
>mini DMM
>handgun

Manual, flashlight, space blanket, emergency poncho, bandages, Sudafed, Benadryl, aspirin, spray deodorant, mouthwash and $100 in small bills

>owner manual
>service history
>fleshlight
>toilet paper
>nail kit
>trash
>redbull
>spare underwear
>spare socks
>zip-ties

>zip-ties
Kidnaper detected***

I weigh 155 lbs. My bmi was measured in college at 13%

Then kill yourself for being a gross skinnyfat manlet.

Look up BMI and why it is full retard.
>invented for fucking census purposes
>scientifically means jackshit

It may be full retard but in this case it's pretty relevant.
If you're so fucking obsessed with the weight of your car that you don't keep anything in the glove compartment but you're a fat piece of shit then it's pointless and you (or anyone else for that matter) need to either lose weight, stop being so obsessed or kill yourself.

A handgun, sorry eurobro.

Nothing.

>Tethered safe under the driver seat has my registration and a spare handgun.

>Swifter duster behind the passenger seat for quick redlight dash dustings

>small emergency pack in the hatch under the floor

>gun in a safe
maybe it's good in the sense that it will give you a whole minute to get it out so you have time to rethink shooting yourself

>>zip-ties
Pretty sure I have a bunch of 'releasable' ones in there.

Or maybe he's had to corral cables or reattach bumpers/hubcaps with them.

> Weighing that much
Wow, fatass.

I keep my wife's boyfriend's kid's school supplies and extra lunch money incase he forgets anything or if his dad forgets to give him enough money

>reading comprehension

I said a spare gun you retard
I carry every day

mines full of mini alcohol bottles

>flares
>beat-your-face flashlight
>assorted bulbs and fuses
>crew stickers
>proof of insurance

fpbp

>registration
>inspection receipt
>pen
>spare bulb

>Doesn't know the difference between a owners manual and a repair manual
The cars owner manual, my car came with a factory booklet that keeps track of all of my maintenance dates and when I replace parts, miles on tires, services I do. Shit like that.

The fact you don't know the difference between the two is pathetic.

registration, some shitty phillips head screwdriver for some reason, insurance info, random service reciepts from the shop, band-aids

anal lube, testosterone pills, daily multivitamin, livernois engine tuner, and manuel

>not carrying it on your person
Fuckin' noobs, mang...

Manlet detected

My .357, gloves, and a ski mask. Also, some plastic forks and a little notebook so I can keep track of maintenance.

>hairdryer
>brush
>hairspray
>bactine
>extra black ice
>toothpicks

How do you like the shield?

Honestly I tried it and couldn't hit shit with it. Think I'm too used to fatter guns and unwilling to retrain for that so I just went back to my G26

>Filled roll marks

fag

>not having both a carry gun and a glovebox gun
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

> Registration
> Napkins
> Emergency dildo
> Small flashlight
> Phone charger

>factory wheel nuts
>sunglasses

I live in a country where cops can fuck you over for nothing and I run the 9mm 326 power wheel nuts, Just gonna fein ignorance if I get pulled over

A pair of gloves duh

Car manual, paint brushes, insurance papers

>garbage
too lazy.

I personally like double action revolvers for any scenario where the gun sits unused and loaded for awhile. Has the same mag capacity as a mouse gun but you know when you go to use it you can just pull the trigger. Now for daily carry I'd like to get something like a nano.

Why do you say this. You just inform the cop before you reach into your glove box that it's there. I've never had an issue. Then again I don't travel to commie states so it's not a big deal.

What kinda country do you live in where changing your lugnuts is an offense? That sounds so dumb I can't even comprehend it.

car documents and maintenance documents and checks, work gloves, clean pair of socks in case i get my feet wet

>my wife's boyfriend's kid's
Cuck

you keep them in the glovebox? How well did you blender them?

>cd case
>small phone powerbank+cable
>dashboard phone holder for when I need gmaps
>sunglasses
>notepad with pen
>owner's manual and insurance

Pretty standard I guess.