What are some cars you feel you shouldn't like but you do? More specifically modern cars, but not exclusively

what are some cars you feel you shouldn't like but you do? More specifically modern cars, but not exclusively.

I like the current gen Taurus. I mean comparing it to a panther, say, the beltline comparison is atrocious, but on it's own I think it looks pretty good

The Bedford Rascal.

Prius

I dont know why, but something about the malibu is pleasing aesthetically.

Opel Omega.
>Almost 5 meters long comfy barge
>decent saloons that just passed the inspection can be found for ~1500€.
>Build quality was apparently pretty decent in the final years
>if you get a 4cyl/5spd the running costs are pretty much hatchback tier.
>slow, but enough power for skids in the rain/snow
>MUH last of the RWD opels (dgaf personally)

what year is that one? its quite nice, its a landbarge but iy's curvy and rounded in all the right ways so as to not be a bar of soap. the rooflines and general cabin shape remind me of Chrysler's LH platform

I saw one of these parked in my neighborhood. I didnt know they were a thing but I like it.

>mid to late 00's SUV

Oh that's why. SUV's and hadn't become minivans yet and Crossover's hadn't become abominations yet.

1995 to 2003, facelift in 2000. Was sold in the states as a cadillac, but only with the shitty V6 and auto tranny

I have a soft spot for the Chevrolet Aveo, Daewoo Lanos, and Daewoo/Chevrolet Lacetti.
The Opel engines are what sells it to me since I know you can make them rape just about everything if you build them right. And that's before getting into the Lacetti's dominance in the WTCC.

Perfect Korean sleeper.

meant to reply to this

I kinda get it, but the half assed trim and cheap chrome bits are 90s buick tier

That can be avoided though

My parents have one of these, they're heavy as shit especially with AWD, but have a ton of fucking room because it's built off the old S80 platform
Dunno why you're calling it a SUV considering its just a Taurus Wagon

technically a crossover actually.

BUICK. All of them. Every last one.

Even the J-body Skyhawk?

How? Crossovers have higher entry points and ground clearance, you sit down in the Taurus X, it's as much a crossover as a Volvo XC70 Cross County is a crossover

Especially the Skyhawk - it is right there, in the center of my Buickake!

because it's officially considered a crossover.

No, it's not
It's still a wagon, and stop buying into marketing bullshit

well fuck man, whatever it is I still like it

it's because it looks like a BMW

bump

R E A L P E O P L E