A bunch of russian guys run a YT channel in which they go to spots known for drivers being assholes in traffic...

A bunch of russian guys run a YT channel in which they go to spots known for drivers being assholes in traffic, and they ask them to behave or they get a sticker (that probably says that they're douchebags).
It's pretty funny and they usually have kickboxers on their team to deal with the occasional hot head. Check it out if you want some satisfaction.
youtube.com/channel/UCMrKscEv_Ri1pvlRsLxsqJQ

Vigilantes are just as bad or worse than the people they're pretending to police.

>pretending to police

Obviously not because they're doing something.

I always enjoy these videos while I eat breakfast. The toppest of keks to be had. Then I drive to work and enjoy my private parking, because I don't live in a failed communist state.

Citation needed.

Gwagon was up armored. Luckily they didn't get smoked.

russianfag here, those fuckers do the right thing but they're so obnoxious that pretty much everybody hates them. also they were nearly b& by ministry of justice a few months ago.

All SJW are niggers of the blackest degree.

banned how? Did they want to pass a specific law for pedestrians if theres traffic on the sidewalk?

also chekd

>implying the Russian Ministry of Justice actually gives a fuck about the law

The stated reasons for the ban basically amounted to "fuck those guys".

Organized terrorist cell charges.

i dont see how they could stop stopham. They cant ban pedestrian groups, can they?

They're just a bunch of butthurt faggots. If someone is being a douche, deal with it. If they're breaking the law, get the police involved. Nobody likes a petty, "activist".

Can beat them up good tho

They're actually a youth group backed by the Government.
May be propaganda but I enjoy watching it

they prevent dude in cars from driving on the sidewalk etc
they're just educators really

They can't ban the idea, but they can ban the organization.

>backed by the Government
Not anymore. The gov't realized that they were making it look like the police is incompetent at dealing with douchebags.

They're a bunch of faggots who gain publicity by ganging up and harrassing people for minor traffic laws violations. They'd never happen in the first place if it was illegal to film random people on the streets.

>they prevent dude in cars from driving on the sidewalk etc
That's illegal by the way. There's just no fine for pedestrians doing that to a car on the sidewalk.

>they're just educators really
Why don't they go educate police so that they'd do their job? Oh wait, they're too pussy when it's less than 6 on 1 and it won't gain them views on youtube.

muh police takes brides or have better thing to do
6 against 1 dude in a car

>muh police takes brides or have better thing to do
Exactly what I mean by educating the police. So they stop taking "brides" and stop having anything better to do other than keeping order on the streets.

>6 against 1 dude in a car
I fail to see how you may need more than 1 person to report a violation. And if you're just gonna have them jump under the car 6 won't make it anyways.

>a car went 4 kmh over speed limit
OH MY GOD CALL THE FUCKING COPS!

I hate this kind of attitude from the US of calling the cops for any kind of bullshit. Dont you think they have better places to be?

>I fail to see how you may need more than 1 person to report a violation.

You cannot report a violation in Russia unless it's something egregious or the cop is your friend.

nigger detected

No you can report it perfectly well, it's just that you'll get "eeh whatever" kind of reaction for something minor like the car passing the traffic jam on the sidewalk unless they happen to be low on quota for this exact violation that day. And even if you'll get through they'll still make you visit a police station to submit a statement and then to witness in court and all the bullshit like that. It's just too much trouble for anyone to bother.

>you'll get "eeh whatever" kind of reaction

That's what I was talking about, no one cares unless there's money to be made or quota to be met.

Literally the Russian equivalent of Pedestrian Lives Matter

They are organized group though, with a name, a leader and an agenda.

They can ban unsolicited sticking shit on windows.
Or ban the group itself or any of its splinters.

Right, so why don't those guys spend their time and efforts on making the police better instead of going for cheap publicity. They've got funding and if I remember correctly their founder isn't literally who, they could do it.