Did people realized how odd to find these things will be? There are already 43 thousands of the R34 in the world made...

Did people realized how odd to find these things will be? There are already 43 thousands of the R34 in the world made, and its already fucking rare to find them, specially stock. Imagine the same with a car even more wanted, even more riced, that only 12 k were made.

R32s were already fucking hard to get, R34 are now going to be fucking impossible and that makes me sad because i really liked the aesthetics of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

r33gt-r.com/2014/10/how-r33-gt-r-improved-upon-r32-gt-r_21.html
gumtree.com.au/s-cars-vans-utes/r34/carmake-nissan/carmodel-nissan_skyline/k0c18320?fromSearchBox=true
youtube.com/watch?v=VQuAdwgFFEE
youtube.com/watch?v=nLxaWAgibvM
youtube.com/watch?v=mPGfUk-_47Y
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/60v729fabmgn
youtube.com/watch?v=B4xFx_O7ux4
youtube.com/watch?v=L2HAeZM8ZG0
youtube.com/watch?v=oivXmGZWNXs
youtu.be/6HtxfDsuack?t=196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is literally no improvement from the R34 over the R32 platform, faggot.

Thats because Nissan is cheap and poorly constructed shit
scumbags

>check my country's version of craigslist
>good condition starts at 60k
bye

But i still like the R34 :(

Good. You fucks have the worst JAY DEE EMM TYTE, BRO culture imaginable mixed in with the most retarded elements of stance imaginable. You assholes don't deserve to ruin R33 and R34s, or S15s. Go play with your shitty KA24 S-chassis cars and Civics.

Just because people put them up for that much doesnt mean they are worth that much.

Fuck you pal. This isn't just gonna affect the US. 12k as a production unit its insanely small for anything other than japan.

There is. Just from R32 to R33 the nurgemburger time dropped 20 seconds. The R34 is faster than the R33 when comparing stock to stock.

You can say the same thing about Imprezas, specifically WRX and STIs as well as Evos. And the rice tax will always be real because there aren't enough people with $40k to buy a new one but plenty of fuccbois have $10k-$15k to buy a used one and turn it into a giant turn before neglecting it and wrapping it around a tree.

It was never intended to leave Nipnongland in the first place, and expected to be phased out in a couple of years because the Japs have stupid laws where registering an older vehicle rapes your wallet.

It wasn't an issue in Australia and NZ because Skylines appealed to a specific market. They still do, since normies turn their noses at some old Japanese car that burns premium fuel and costs as much as a dull FWD A to B commuter and bogans prefer their Falcodores for skids. Lebs have moved onto cheap BMWs but they'll probably still try stealing Skylines anyway because their shit cunts like that.

Maybe it's the same in America, but you guys have a larger population too. And the go-to for everything in the States is

>LS swap it bro
>is that JDM tyte bro
>sick camber bro

You people are the niggers of automotive culture. Plus all the real niggers and spics stealing them. Unless you cunts have the sense to install loud as fuck alarms, immobilizers and maybe start buying steering wheel looks you'll quickly burn through them all.

If anything I'm honestly happy that the Skyline GT-Rs are all 25k USD minimum now. Market adjustment means less retards to stance or mod the car into something worthless.

THANK YOU

The US deserve their import laws. American JAY DEE EMM culture is the absolute fucking worst.

I can't wait to see how triggered Veeky Forums is when R33s and R34s are stanced and riced to hell and back. It's already happening with R32s.

>time dropped 20 seconds
Source?

>You people are the niggers of automotive culture
No. There are many "niggers" but america isn't the only one.

>japan basically created the entire ultra low stance bullshit culture
>americars cant into turn
>southamericans consider civics a high end sports car even in SOHC form
>europeans have money to waste on a cheap low end BMW but not enough to maintain/modif it

There are niggers all around. Before stancers/vapefags there were the neonfags and so on.

>>southamericans consider civics a high end sports car even in SOHC form
I laugh at this, but it is sadly true. Being south America sucks so much. Everything is expensive, and the concept of shit box does not apply here. Racers wannabe have mostly VW Gols (from 1985 to like 97), the ones a step higher have Golf's, and a turbo is like a rare thing to see on the streets.
The JDM meme does not exist here because you are not allowed to import used cars. So there are TWO (2) ae86s in the whole country, probably bought at the time by a diplomatic, and now in the hands of some rich guys. The same applies for around 5 (five) GT-Rs, and some other nice stuff. As some real data from someone who works for Toyota here, we only imported 2 GT86, and their price was 67k USD. One got sold in like a month, and the other was in exhibition for like a year and a half till someone came and bought it for a much lower price cause the Toyota guys were tired of having that car taking space at the windows.
Browning Veeky Forums gets me mad, I envy you guys so much

r33gt-r.com/2014/10/how-r33-gt-r-improved-upon-r32-gt-r_21.html

isn't this because the R33 as a wider wheel base compared the other 2

Where in south america, user? I suffer from the same curse. Fucking sucks living here.

It's a longer wheelbase. And no, these changes carried over to the R34. The R34 improved upon the R33 in most cases. Some areas regressed because there were cries for a smaller car but that's about it.

Not the user you reply to but i live in argentina. It sucks here. There's like a single fucking supra in the entirety of the country, only a few high end cars, A proper "shitbox" is a Fiat 600 or a 128. GT86 are considered luxury cars. Mustangs (the 5.0, not the 5.2) are sold for 100k USD (no V6 or ecoboost available).

I really want to move to the US and have better cars for cheaper, and where at least the car niggers have money to spend instead of actually cutting the springs in half, adding LED lights to the headlights, removing the muffler, and calling their FWD 1.6 SOHC shitbox "tuned" because its loud and lower.

And its not like we can work to make a car culture here. There are no car races and car imports for both cars and parts is expensive as fuck. All i know is that brazil got it the best and even they got it with no lube in the ass.

You mean bigger track? bigger wheelbase would reduce steering capabilities.

Lol brits ausfags and kiwis have been ricing gtrs to fuck and back for ever
What makes you think opening a new market after 25 years will suddenly mean they all become ricer out and worth thrice as much? Idiots

Really? I was always under the impression that stuff was better in Argentina, at least motorsports-wise. Same thing about GT86s and Mustangs apply here, same things about tuning. Although, mind you, even here Argentinian car culture is "looked upon", specially when it comes to Renault tuning.

What I do envy about you fuckers is having Fangio and that you have more than one racetrack in the entire fucking country. Is Turismo Carretera too expensive to run? How about track days?

Pic related: the only shitty track in all of Colombia, bumpy, riddled with potholes and run by a bunch of elitist rich-fags who have no fucking idea what they're doing. It measures a STAGGERING 2,725 meters and it's a deathtrap, a guy literally drowned to death a couple of years ago and it was funny because he was the son of one elitist fag who runs the track.

No, a longer wheelbase and overall length. The problem was that the iron block RB26 made the car very front heavy. By increasing the wheelbase and overall length packaging was improved and weight distribution was improved. Aerodynamics were also improved. Stability at speed was also improved. These things were more important than minimizing wheelbase. The R34 actually had to have some changes in design because they discovered that the short wheelbase tended to cause the car to tramline at high speed which made for a fairly unpredictable handling characteristic.

Bro if he doesn't understand that wheelbase and handling stuff he don't fucking know what tramlining is. Literally I'm embarrassed as an american to know that people like this are importing this car (R32) and fucking raping it.

So what? You act as if people haven't been raping these cars for over 25 years
Faggot Americans and your retarded romanticism over skylines

You underestimate the american dream

LOL. Really? I'm pretty sure us Americans take the cake for worst non-domestic car culture ever. And even the shit we ARE good at (pro street pro touring) the Aussies excel far beyond our wildest dreams. Shut the fuck up about American shit you don't understand.

Also, don't tell me how I fucking act you ratfuck pretentious dickbag. I obviously know people have been basterdizing every car. I'm still allowed to be embarressed by it when I see an airbagged civic sitting on its sidewalls.

Again, fuck you.

I see rusted to shit skylines riding on bump stops with 20" ebay chrome wheels with rattle can paint job sticker bombs stupid ass lights etc etc EVERY DAY
You are delusional if you think full on ricers only exist in America and that skylines aren't abused in every other market

You are literally clueless
Stop posting

But what Japan didn't do is make some faggot bro culture out of it.

We have America to thank for that one.

Well thanks for being so rude, fucking retard. I know that high speed handling is improved by a longer wheel base, i was just questioning it since a longer wheel base also fucks a little bit with turning ratio. But i am the embarassed one that you dont know such a basic thing about car design and overall suspension.

>the one fucking sports sedan that could have sold in the US because it's awesome as shit
>Nissan decides to be cunts as usual
I want an R34 so bad, but fuck did Nissan drop the ball here.
Why the UK? Why Australia? Those fucks didn't deserve the GT-R.
Fucking hell.

>more power and updated ATTESA will not yield a better car

Fugg. It burns. Your post is so cancerous that it physically pains me.

""LOL. Really? I'm pretty sure us Americans take the cake for worst non-domestic car culture ever""

Did you even read what I fucking wrote. Holy shit. I'm implying that WE AMERICANS ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST AT IT. Holy fuck, is english not your first fucking language or do you have autism.

You are as ignorant as you are pretentious. Some mexican's riced-out Honda is not indicative of our non-domestic car culture. By that standard, the one shitty Skyline R32 I saw over in New Zealand was indicative of their shitty non-domestic car culture. Nicely done cars are too busy being driven or tracked to 'show off' on faggy instagram and 'cancer and cacophony' meets, where their recent rb swapped datsun could get nailed by some shit mustang.

Stop projecting your own bullshit onto other people.

Can you breathe in that vacuum you live in, or is it only cold darkness that you masturbate in?

>I'm implying that WE AMERICANS ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST AT IT.
The Balkans say "hello".

I live in the bay area. I see more rice in one day than you see in a lifetime. I was born in the rice, molded by it. I didn't see stock ride height til I was but a man...

>You are as ignorant as you are pretentious. Some mexican's riced-out Honda is not indicative of our non-domestic car culture. By that standard, the one shitty Skyline R32 I saw over in New Zealand was indicative of their shitty non-domestic car culture. Nicely done cars are too busy being driven or tracked to 'show off' on faggy instagram and 'cancer and cacophony' meets, where their recent rb swapped datsun could get nailed by some shit mustang.

Does this guy even realize a entire movie franchise was based around ricing the fuck out of everything and having the world's worst car culture?

I LIVE MAH LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME.

What the fuck would you know
You don't have any skylines you can't say with any certainty hoe Americans would treat them compared to rest of world
If anything they would he treated better seeing as more work needs to be done to get one landed and registered, the average ricer has no chance of jumping through those hoops whereas only enthusiasts will

Alain, shut the fuck up and stop with conjecture

>Movie, which is art, uses hyperbole to illustrate a point. Easily entertained and fickle retards hop on the car train. They have no taste, and use the only outside input they have ever received (fnf) and try to emulate it. But, again, I say that the loud few do not speak for the silent many.

Also, I see your FnF and raise you a bosozoku. Each type of car is a style. I absolutely hate donks, but some people like them, and so I appreciate their enthusiasm in cars. Bosozoku is accentuated and artistic. It can be appreciated. Rice can be appreciated if it is done right. It is its own style, and you only hate it because it is common. Stop being a JDM hipster.

Hey, is the overall skyline a single chassis? or is it each generation (R32, R33, R34) with their own different chassis as a base? i could swear that the R32 and R33 use the same BOW model but the R34 is altogether different.

a e s t h e t i c s
Your opinion is shit

First whining user here, Uruguayan.
Car scene here is basically VW. A bunch of Gols, Saveiros (VW UTE for the ones who don't want to Google), and the rich guys get Boras, 1.8T. RWD is a meme here, it doesn't exist. And not even talk about AWD.
In the other hand, you have hardcore people, those who compete in the only track we have here (which is rarely open to the public, with the exception of the drag strip) and then, you see... Gols, Saveiros, and Boras, but with more money spent on them.
As I said earlier, I don't belive that south America could have shit boxes, since US shit boxes run for less than 1k, or in other words, you can get them with your own salary. Here, we are talking that you would have to save like.... 8-10 months just to buy, an old chevette full of rust, and with some mechanical problem.

That's what I envy of you Americans, you can mow a few lawns and buy a shit box on Craigslist. Please, appreciate that. You don't know what you have.

How does tramlining even gets affected by the chassis anyways?

Shouldn't it be a matter of steering and tires?

Dumb question, are all old skylines RHD or did they make some LHD for Europe maybe?

All of them RHD

How it should be

Short wheelbase means that the car is more sensitive to road disturbances.

gumtree.com.au/s-cars-vans-utes/r34/carmake-nissan/carmodel-nissan_skyline/k0c18320?fromSearchBox=true

burgers jell.

kek

freedom!

you shithole cuck c(o)untry

okay.

>non-gtr skylines with body kits going for 20k and over

Wow you sure showed us

>Australian autism at [whatever time it currently is] gmt-/+ 0

except that style was emulating this style

scumbag car company does scumbag things

why are you surprised

old skylines aren't even fast and a r34 gtr would get its teeth knocked out by a 10 year old evo/wrx sti let alone anything remotely modern like a 5.0 gt

>r34 gtr would get its teeth knocked out by a 10 year old evo/wrx sti

because we aren't shit hole third world cuck countries?

some people think a gtt is a supra. it totally isnt and shouldnt be priced as one. not that long ago the average price of a gtt was like 15k at very tops, now they are sitting steady around 20k

>R32 GTR
>$20-25,000 used
>Slower than used $7,000 G35 Coupe/350Z 6spd

>R34 GTR
>$40-50,000 used
>Slower than used $15,000 WRX STi/Evo VIII

God help a R34 if it came across a actual sports car like a C5 Z06 Corvette (Also $15-20,000) or a 911 Turbo ($40-50,000 used for a 996). Face it, they're overrated. They're old technology. Don't meet your heroes.

I remember a few years ago you could get an R32 GT-R for £10k here, R34 V-Spec is already going for £50k+ if you can find one fully stock.

>go on autotrader
>riced out R33 base models with body kits and no history for upwards of 10k
>an R34 GT-T for £18k with over 100k miles

no

Thanks for the essay

The R34 GT-R with Nismo R1 spec was faster than the 996 Turbo: youtube.com/watch?v=VQuAdwgFFEE

For the price of a stock GT-R you can build a 1000hp GT-T using and RB30

Don't respond to bait, he'll just move goalposts :^)

>b-but the GT-R has R-tune in the name so it doesn't count!!!!

But it's still not a GT-R

so a car that costs six figures is slower than a ten grand evo? roflmao

>1/3 450hp R34 GTR that cost almost the same ($120,000) as a 911 Turbo when it was new slightly faster than the 911 Turbo

It better be, but then again you could just reflash that 996 and get a extra 50whp, lol.

Where's the goalposts? I'm not comparing stock vs modded, lol.

pigfat

>But it's still not a GT-R
That's the point.

>but its still not an overpriced turd

yes, thats the point

>z-tune
LOL, if you want to play with modified cars

youtube.com/watch?v=nLxaWAgibvM

>nissan has never won wrc

>r34 would get beat by a 10 year old wrx/evo

okay bud. I see now that you are literally the only faggot who calls Nissan "scumbag". what did Nissan do to you? sleep with you girl?

>AWD, ATTESA E-TS
>still only half a second faster than an FD

kek'd

Truly, the R34 is undefeatable.

It's genuinely kind of ridiculous to compare the R34 stock to anything because it was so hamstrung by the 280PS agreement. It made maybe 340HP at the crank at best. Minor modifications even on the stock turbo would put it up to ~370 HP. Replacing the turbos with N1 spec would easily push things up to 450HP.

I'm not saying the R34 stock was fast, but it was artificially hamstrung. Even stock you can see that it was faster than the 996 in the corners: youtube.com/watch?v=mPGfUk-_47Y

Literally all down to power which Nissan deliberately capped much lower than it could've been. A 2.6L turbo I6 can easily go to 400+ horsepower.

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/60v729fabmgn

>Times Porsche has won Le Mans
>18

>Times Nissan has won Le Mans
>0

Why is Porsche the best car company in the world? Is there something they can't do right?

>Is there something they can't do right?
Pass emissions

Tbh if it was all about performance, the R34 GT-R is garbage compared to a 996 or 997 Turbo S.

The people that want an R34 GT-R want it because Skyline, not because it's a good value. The R33 GT-R is probably more reasonable in price/perf.

ignore butthurt Skyline hater. enjoy titans of industry battling it out.

>Amuse Supra vs Mines Skyline
youtube.com/watch?v=B4xFx_O7ux4

>Fairwell race between S15, R34, MKIV, FD
youtube.com/watch?v=L2HAeZM8ZG0

inline 6 shootout vid never gets old

neither does this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=oivXmGZWNXs

>porsche
lol, they are losers

Yes. Intermediate shaft bearings.

youtu.be/6HtxfDsuack?t=196

>VAG needs 4 turbochargers and a $120k Ricardo transmission only to lose to an old 2.6L 6 cyl

>wins lemans only once

at least better than nissan lmao

>tfw no air cooled porsche gf

hold me bros

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Never been a porschefag, but damn I can't get over how mean they looked.

>i'll never get corner exit accelerationed by a porsche 911

n-no homo...

And I thought that Brazil was the worst south america country car-wise speaking.

Guess I would never say that but...

HUE HUE HUE BR MASTER RACE

I have and Evo X, John Easton edition (equivalent to the Final edition, but with 340hp) pic related, one of the few to come in octane blue. And we have a decent number of tracks around the country.

Before that I used to think the same of You anons, that I live in a shithole, that I should leave, that the grass in the other side is always greener(I was about to move to Argentina) then I stopped complaining and tried to find an way out. There is some rare and nice cars in all of our countries, You just need to be more open minded about it. after 8 years of driver's license I got my dream car. But I wouldn't stay with it for long, never meet your heroes. It was fun, but feels empty and alone on the top, most rich guys are annoying assholes(the evo is considered ultra-sports-luxury car here, specially in a striking color).

So I'll go back to finding shitboxes and tunning the shit out of them! Never give up hope and live the moment. I made a decent number of good friends, all of them with ok-tier cars, those are the best, not the low-life scum nor the elitists pricks.

Jelly of mine? Kekeke

This is why i love so much the FD, the NSX, and the Evo 8

supposedly, the nissan DID made around 330 hp. The 270hp was just the market publication. It wasn't actually limited.

But brazil is slightly easier compared to the rest of SA.

In argentina the big issue is the import laws. Getting a GOOD car costs a shit ton, a shit ton to maintain, and good parts cost a shit ton too. There's like, 2 or 3 tracks in buenos aires and maybe 1 per other state (And they are mostly restricted to official use) And the fucking vehicle laws, man.

Here in argentina ANY FUCKING VISUAL MODIFICATION is considered illegal. Supposedly at the risk that it would make the car more unsafe compared to full stock, you are not allowed to modify the body of the car at all.

Forced to wear front license plate, forced to pay to get your vehicle inspected each single fucking year, and so on.

At least there is paraguay. Its a country filled with niggers, but import laws are nonexistant. Ive found here in Buenos Aires a mint condition blood red Coupe RX8 with the paraguayan plates.

they both look fucking stupid and only retards that have deluded themselves after watching too much initial D are the ones that want to buy it. thing is a pile of shit that is outdated and overpriced and gets scrubbed new corollas

I think you're confusing memes friend. The R34 is a legitimately fast car, it's the 86 that's overhyped.

>In argentina the big issue is the import laws. Getting a GOOD car costs a shit ton, a shit ton to maintain, and good parts cost a shit ton too.

He get those fucking awful import laws as well.

>Here in argentina ANY FUCKING VISUAL MODIFICATION is considered illegal. Supposedly at the risk that it would make the car more unsafe compared to full stock, you are not allowed to modify the body of the car at all.

Here we can modify the height, rims, power... But only paying for a shit ton of inspections, godamn bureaucracy.

>Forced to wear front license plate, forced to pay to get your vehicle inspected each single fucking year, and so on.

Same here

>At least there is paraguay. Its a country filled with niggers, but import laws are nonexistant. Ive found here in Buenos Aires a mint condition blood red Coupe RX8 with the paraguayan plates.

We get venezuelan V8 cars rollin here. But now that they went full socialist/communist, we don't see as many.

Its slightly better with the imports in brazil tho.

>venezuelan V8s.

Those things exists?

Oddly enough, Venezuela had a pretty huge american import market. Some GMC Typhoons and Cyclones here came from there, as well as plenty of other high performance engines like the F4R in the Renault Clio Williams.

Once a Venezuelan drag racing team came here and blew the socks off everyfucking one. They were called Zapato Grande (literally, 'big shoe') and drove two fox body Mustangs, one of them being a sub 10 second car without supercharging or nitrous IIRC which is unheard of here. The drivers were in another league in terms of RT and the team's prep was quite solid.

Of course, any Burgerfat can achieve the same with a limited budget but down here in Northern-southern Mexico (i.e Northern South America) that shit is mighty impressive.

>venezuela big on import

w0t.

Damn, shit must be fucking RIP now that Maduro is in the country.

You guys are showing your age. Yes, the 16-24 year old, hang out in walmart parking lot crowd are usually fucking idiots. But go to a respected shop that the normal build cost is around 25k and talk to the guys hanging around there. They know their shit, they are mature about it and don't go around revving at everything that moves. Im talking about the guys with 500hp+ sleepers or guys with full track builds, or the true purists that you really have to inspect the car to see the modifications that squeeze that extra 100hp out of their n/a ...

Then you will see that the American import scene is good. It's just like any culture, the vocal minority are always the worst representation of the group. The problem is that the fartcan hellaflush crowd are always yelling look at me.

I wouldn't mind it if Bosuzoku took over the Fart Can Herrafrush crowd in the US. At least those are an unadulterated assault on 4 of the 5 senses.

I went to the Japanese Classics car meet in Richmond in OCT and the amount of nicely done JDM far outweighed the 240SX shitbirds.