An you even call yourself an enthusiasts if you don't even work on your own cars? A lot of you fags are suspect...

An you even call yourself an enthusiasts if you don't even work on your own cars? A lot of you fags are suspect, I'm pretty sure half this board hasn't even done an oil change themselves, let alone own a vehicle.

says you who rides the bus erry day

working on a car is shit
commuting in a car is shit

the only value cars have are on a track or being hooned

I still consider myself an enthusiast because I like cars

dwi

I don't own a car but I work on cars nonetheless, does that count?

>posting in a Alphonse thread

I'm posting in a Alphonse thread

its fun to try and snowball the shitposting sometimes

Bought my first car this summer. Already done an oil + filter change. Planing to change transmission fluid next.

A little off topic: I'll be investing in a set of tools soon. What size ratchet should I buy? I own a station wagon

>ITT: fags that don't even have a project car

Get on my level

gross its all greasy

Im not touching that

3/8ths ratchet for babby jobs
1/2 for the big boy shit

>said the beta cuck

my fingers are in your girl while yours are in grease

who is the cuck now

>le 15 year old me-may comeback

I bet you also say "Gross it's all sticky and smells like trout!" while you're in there.

she smell like Bumblebee Tuna and I eat that shit up

>what are shop gloves

working on cars is an annoying experience so theres still that

besides I dont have a garage

I dont work on my car cause I dont know how, but also I cant risk breaking something cause I only have the one car.
I just like cars and like driving them, if that annoys you autists then thats an extra bonus.

Thank god numales like you exist, keep doing what you're doing. Knowing that you can't do shit makes me happy.

why would you work on a car when you can afford a mechanic

Ive put on headers, intakes, done oil changes and shit but that was for the experience

its pointless to do when you can hire someone

whatever helps you sleep atnight friend
:))))))))

Nigga, you're just lazy trash.

>why would you work on a car when you can afford a mechanic
I took auto shop classes back in high school so I kinda know what I'm doing. On my daily I wouldn't dare fucking with it except for basic maintenance, if it has a problem I go to my mechanic friend to work on it and I'll pay him obviously, seriously have no Idea how to work on space kraut technology in depth so I have him work on pic related.
On my project car it's all me since it's something I can tinker with and not worry about since I got a second car. Don't worry about fucking up, humans learn from their mistakes, if I need extra hands or help troubleshooting on my prroject car there's always someone I can call and plus niche car forums exist

laziness is the best luxury

Just because you're a NEET doesn't mean you can't have a car.
[spoiler]except you have to work for gas money ;_;[/spoiler]

I have a car and a moped

what are you talking about

Do you work on your moped? Single cylinder engines are the easiest to work on. Hell they're pretty much similar to a lawnmower engine.

I havent had a reason to work on it really

its 9 months old

other than maintenance I havent done shit

the rear brakes squeak like a motherfucker but I got a couple people wanting to buy it so Ill probably just sell it

Eh, maintenance kinda counts as something at least. Sounds like a good vehicle to dick around with on the streets for shits'n'giggles

its aight and yeah its fun in town doing slaloms and shit

it does 50mph according to the speedo which I assume is off

muh 1st 2 wheeled vehicle and I kinda want a motorcycle now

Ill put it this way

I dont mind minor work but big shit I dont want to risk fucking up